Too Hot To Handle (SPG/Smut C...

Da iamRam2333

A collection of all the steamy parts in my novels... Indulge! Altro

Foreword
The Experiment - First Time
The Experiment - Empowered
The Experiment - Game Over
The Experiment - Heartbeats
The Experiment - Bound
The Experiment - The Honeymoon
The Journey - Pillowtalk
The Journey - Insatiable
The Journey - Bold
The Journey - Indulgence
The Journey - Hot and Cold
The Journey - Raging Storm
Ünexpectedly - Deeper
The Journey - More Than Words
Ünexpectedly - The Invitation
The Journey - The Grand Piano
The Journey - Cheater
Ünexpectedly - Closer
RunAway - Refuge
RunAway - Home
RunAway - Her Healing
Captured - Reckless
Captured - Release
Ünexpectedly - If Walls Could Talk
Between The Lines - The Beginning
Ünexpectedly - The Walls Have Spoken
Seance
Ünexpectedly - Cuffed
The Journey - On A Mission
The Journey x Ünexpectedly - New York Throwback
Ünexpectedly - Delivery HOTline 🔥
Ünexpectedly - Honeymoon Night
The Journey - What She Wants Is What She Gets
Ünexpectedly - MHC Membership ✔️
Ünexpectedly - Charades: Panda's PoV
Seance - Shivers
Ünexpectedly - Tease
Ünexpectedly - Rewind

The Journey - Who He Was

10.5K 232 7
Da iamRam2333

• ATTN : Very Explicit •

RJ found the bar that he was looking for after driving for a few minutes. He got themselves a parking spot, stationed the car in it, and then turned to look at Dei.

"Babe," he began, his tone serious. "Before we go in, I just want you to know that this isn't like the usual clubs we've gone to before. It's quite... different."

"Okaaay... how different?"

"Nothing like you've ever seen before. People in there are more... liberated, I guess," he answered. "I'm gonna give you a glimpse of RJ Faulkerson's world in the past. How's that?"

"Hmmm... that'll be interesting... and a bit scary, to be perfectly honest, but yeah, sure, I'd love that. Am I dressed appropriately enough for this place though?"

His gaze raked her body and studied her outfit. Underneath the thin jacket that she had on, when she was at the restaurant, was a red haltered, summer dress that was designed with small floral prints at the top and was just plain red on the skirt. The length dropped at four inches above her knee and it had a v-shaped neckline that showed just enough of the contours of her bosoms. It wasn't a usual outfit for a night in the bar, but nevertheless, it highlighted all of her sexy features - like her broad shoulders and her long, slender legs.

"That'll do, babe. Just lose the jacket and the cap," he said. "You look amazing in that dress, by the way."

Her heart was racing and she didn't know why, but there was something in the way that RJ was looking at her at that moment that made her so excited for what's to come.

"Now people in there are gonna be quite aggressive. I suspect some guys would even try hitting on you, but we're going in there as an exclusive couple. Just let them know that and they'll back off. Respect is very important in this place."

"Uhmm ok, got it. Let's go?" she asked after taking a deep breath.

He hesitated for a moment, suddenly wondering if it was actually a good idea for him to take her there. He had always placed Dei on a high pedestal, simply because she was nothing like the girls he had met before, and he loved and respected her so much. She had evolved a lot since he first met her though, much to his pleasure. She had become more comfortable with her sexuality and he knew that she had become interested in exploring more - with him, of course. He wasn't sure though if she was ready for this.

"What's up?" she asked when he made no move to get out.

"I'm not sure if you're ready for this," he voiced out, his hand reaching to brush her cheeks with his knuckles and then tucking some strands of hair behind her ear.

"Babe, I may be nervous, but I'm ready for this. I'm ready to get ... "

"Kinky?" he asked with a smug smile.

"Yes," she said, biting her lip. "So come on and let's get dirty."

"Wow," he said and they both laughed.

They walked to the bar hand in hand, got themselves registered and provided with a specific wristband that RJ said would identify their interest, and when they stepped further into the club, she realized at once what he meant when he said that the place was different.

It had a huge dance floor, like most upscale bars that they'd been in. It had VIP lounges on the second floor that had a view of the dance area, a long bar on one side of the ground floor that offered all kinds of alcoholic mixes and beverages known to the most hardcore bar crawler, and an elevated part at the back where the DJ was dropping the beats. It seemed like a usual night club, except that in almost every corner - from the dance floor to the hallways leading to wherever - she could see couples, or (in the case of the trio by the bar) groups of people locked in intense make out sessions.

"Woah," she said, her jaw dropping.

"Yep," he whispered, snaking his arm around her waist possessively and holding her close. "You can be whatever you wanna be in this place and no one's gonna judge you. Do you wanna have drinks at the bar or do you want us to just order drinks and hang out in one of the VIP lounges instead?"

"Well where's the fun in that?" she asked. "I say let's hit the bar and grab our first drinks there."

He grinned and kissed her temple. "Let's go then."

They walked up to the bar and chose seats a few stools away from the trio. The lone guy glanced appreciatively at Dei as they passed and RJ held up their wristband at once. The guy smiled and nodded politely before turning his attention back to his companions.

"Did you visit this place a lot?" Dei asked after they'd gotten the drinks they've ordered.

"Uh, yes."

"When was the last time you've been here?"

"Several years ago, before I flew to the Philippines. I went here almost every weekend with Tim and the other guys at work. Tim was the one who introduced me to this place, a few weeks after I broke up with Christine. He said I needed to start living again since I had been sulking inside my loft for days, getting fucked up with alcohol. And this place did the trick, yeah. I lived my life, alright."

Dei swallowed hard. She knew that Christine meant nothing to him anymore, but hearing how devastated he had been when they broke up before still made her uneasy. Christine was the first and only girl he had ever loved aside from her after all.

"Did you come here with an exclusive date before or ..." she gestured at the trio a few seats from them.

"I never had anyone exclusive after the break up, so I went here, spent time with any random girl who looked fun enough... and yeah, I'd tried doing it with more than one girl at a time," he told her truthfully, his eyes fixed on her face, watching her reaction.

Her cheeks were actually flaring at that moment, as she imagined RJ getting busy with more than one girl. She gulped and fanned herself, feeling quite hot all of a sudden.

He wrapped his arm around her waist again and leaned towards her till his warm breath was fanning her cheek. "I know I said I'm gonna show you my old world, but I don't really want to spend the whole night talking about my past," he whispered close to her ear. "I'd rather much enjoy spending the night getting dirty with you," he added with a low chuckle before nipping her earlobe, gliding his tongue on the shell.

Goosebumps sprung on her arms at once and she breathed in deeply as she felt a clench inside her core. She turned to him and smiled, and then leaned in to kiss him.

"Show me," she whispered when their lips parted for a second.

He responded by getting off his stool and swiveling hers so she was leaning against the bar counter. He continued kissing her, cupping her face with one hand while letting the other run up and down her back. Her arms automatically wound around his neck, and her hands started running into the wisps of hair on his nape, pulling on them gently as she opened her mouth for him, letting his tongue delve inside to meet hers.

One of their favorite songs suddenly blared from the speakers around the club and they smiled in their kiss at once.

"The DJ's a big sap," he whispered. "You wanna dance to this?"

"Yes," she said, grinning as she accepted more of his kisses. He didn't seem to want to stop.

Finally, he did and he held her hand as he pulled her off the stool. They ran to the dance floor, laughing.

He pulled her flush against him as soon as they got to the middle and brought her arms around his neck. They stared at each other for a few seconds and RJ smirked.

"I actually thought that this night is going to turn out wild and sexy, but here we are, dancing to this song, looking like the complete lovesick fools that we are," he said. "Stupid DJ."

She threw her head back and laughed, and he grinned, loving the sound of her laughter like always.

"Well, we can fix that," she whispered, pulling him in for another deep kiss. She swiped her tongue on the seams of his lips and pressed herself deeper against him.

In a few seconds, her hands were sliding under his shirt and her fingers started trailing his heated flesh underneath. She kneaded his abs, brushing her fingers against his skin from time to time, tickling him and simultaneously bringing the heat all the way down his member.

Their lips parted for a moment and he turned her around so her back was leaning against his chest. He started kissing her neck, sliding his lips down its length till he reached her collarbone. He planted tiny kisses there, while his hands roamed her body over the dress she was wearing. He moved the neckline a bit to give him more access, then took a small portion of the skin on that hollow part of her collarbone into his mouth and sucked on it hard, drawing out a small moan from her.

That pleasured sound she made caused some tightness in his pants and he held her closer, pressing his hard-on against her ass and making her moan some more.

"Do you feel that, babe?" he asked her, whispering in her ear as he ground against her.

"Yes," she breathed. She turned her face to the side, slid her hand to his nape, and then urged him to kiss her again.

He did, his hands gliding up from her stomach to her chest. He paused to cup her breasts and felt the pebbled tips straining against all the garments she had on.

"Shit. I love how responsive you are, babe," he whispered in a throaty voice, his breaths turning erratic at once.

He took one deep breath and suddenly let her go.

"Let's go get ourselves a private lounge," he said.

He talked to the bartender and ordered some drinks, and then they practically ran the stairs to the second floor where they were met by a hostess in a tailored suit, who talked to them for a few moments about what they needed. She then guided them to their lounge where their drinks, surprisingly, were already placed on the table.

Dei looked around. The lounge was a small cubicle big enough for three to four people to sit comfortably. There were plush couches pushed from corner to corner, and dim lights illuminated each small space. She couldn't understand how these cubicles were called 'private' lounges though, because they were anything but.

The walls around it were only a foot high from the couch so their heads could still be seen through the flimsy fabric that dropped from the ceiling. The fabric was like a curtain draped around the cubicle, and it was so thin it was almost see through... or so she thought.

She had seen a few of the cubicles as they passed and noticed the silhouette of some occupants who seemed to be too busy doing whatever it was that they were doing, that caused them to make sounds that were loud enough to be heard above the blaring music from the speakers

She breathed out loudly, still in complete shock... and awe. In the past, she knew she would've felt so scandalized about the whole set up, but at the moment she just felt curious, and wanting, especially after noticing the way RJ was looking at her through hooded eyes as he sat on the couch, watching her reaction.

"Are you okay?" he asked. "Is this all too much?"

She shook her head and walked up to him. "No... I can handle it," she said with a sly mile.

He grinned and pulled her hand and she landed on his chest.

"These private lounges give you the illusion that you can be seen from the outside, and although it's true, no one can actually see your face. Just silhouettes. So it kinda adds to the excitement - the thought that you can be caught or watched, or... you know what I mean."

She nodded. "You like that?"

"The idea thrills me, yes. Why else would I love doing it with you in the work place or in the car. Somehow I know you want it too. Am I right, babe?"

She nodded again and smiled. "The idea is making me squirm with need."

He laughed and cupped her face, kissing her fiercely as she slowly straightened up and climbed on top of him.

She started working on the buttons of his shirt as his lips traveled down her throat. She was slowly moving on top of him, grinding her aching core against his hard on and making him groan. His hands slid underneath her skirt, grazing her fingers on her heated flesh until he reached her bum. He grabbed the cheeks, kneading them as they ground on each other, still fully clothed.

With RJ's shirt now fully opened, Dei reached behind her for the clasp of her bra, and with a bit of effort, she unfastened it over the fabric of her dress. She then slid the straps down and pulled it off her chest, tossing it on the couch after she did.

RJ stared at her, at the front of her dress where the shape of her breasts and the pebbled tips were now very much visible against the thin material of the cloth. He let out a small groan and then leaned down to take one swollen tip inside his mouth, fabric and all.

She moaned, biting her lip, and just ground harder on top of him. The sensation felt so good but also a bit frustrating, so she reached for each sleeve and took them off so that she was completely naked from waist up.

He gazed at her appreciatively and then traveled his lips across the skin on her chest until he reached her mounds. He took each turgid tip in his mouth again, teasing them as he swirled his tongue around them alternately. She was arching her back, her hands buried in his hair as she pulled him closer, urging him to just continue what he was doing.

He loved it. He loved her eagerness, the sounds that she was making, and the way she was allowing herself to be consumed by the pleasure he was giving her. He moved one hand to her front, pushed the moistened crotch of her thong to the side and then slid his finger inside her slick core.

"Ahhh RJ!" she gasped as he added another digit and started moving his fingers inside her, just the way she wanted it, while continuing to tease her pebbled tips with his tongue.

She came in his hand in less than a minute, almost screaming with her head thrown back and her legs quaking around him.

"That felt so good," she panted, and that tugged a smug smile on his lips.

"And it's not over yet," he whispered.

"Oh you bet it isn't..." she smirked. She got off him, knelt between his legs, and made a move to remove the button on his jeans, but he stopped her.

"No, babe. I need to be inside you now," he said, gazing at her intently. "Take off your clothes."

She nodded, almost hypnotized by the sound of his voice and his intense gaze. She crossed her arms, reached for the hem of her dress and pulled it over her head. Her chest thrusted forward when she did, and she gasped when she felt his thumb circling her nipples.

She gazed at him once she had the dress removed and tossed on the floor. He had already managed to take off his clothes too, and his thick length was on display for her hungry eyes, waiting. The sight of it made her unconsciously run her tongue across her lower lip, making him smirk. He pulled her up, moving to the edge of the sofa as he did. Then he grabbed her by the ass, pulled her towards him and started planting small kisses on her hipbone while tugging her thong down her thighs until it dropped on the floor.

He lifted one of her legs and placed it on the couch, his eyes not leaving hers. He was wearing a dark smile on his face and it was making her breathing hitch. She could already feel the hot desire pooling in her belly and she shivered when she felt his tongue sliding flat against her slit.

"Oh gods!" she cried out, her hands grasping his hair as he continued eating her out. "Oh ffff... okay... o gods... babe please... I need you naaaaah!" His finger was inside her again, aiding his tongue and she almost exploded at once, but he paused his movements, letting her teeter on the edge. "O my god, RJ, please!"

She was desperate for him, beyond ready to take him in. He finally took pity on her and with a small chuckle, helped her lower herself on his waiting shaft. They both moaned as his whole length got swallowed inside of her in one go.

"Oh my god." She stilled for a moment, still completely overwhelmed by the sensation of him filling her up completely, and allowing her inner walls to adjust to his size. She felt him jerk inside her and she clamped on him, making him groan some more, his hand grasping tightly on her ass in response.

"Fuck," he cursed harshly through gritted teeth when she did it again, teasing him. "Dei, I swear you're going to be the death of me. Stop doing that, babe. I really want to last for more than five minutes tonight. Move for me, babe."

She chuckled and began moving her hips, rolling them in a steady rhythm while they kissed. She then felt him jut inside her, the pulsating feeling of his thick length against her tight walls making her speed up. She needed more, and she needed it now.

Her breath became labored as she rode him hard and fast, taking his full length over and over again. Her aching core was begging for more. Always more with him and never satisfied.

RJ groaned and moved his hands up to her hips, following each bounce she made. He began meeting her movements with his own, thrusting up each time they collided.

"RJ! Oh fuck!" she cried, panting now as he kept plummeting inside her. "I'm close... so close." Her nails were digging into his shoulder and he was staring at her with his lip between his teeth, watching as she got lost in extreme gratification. He took one swollen tip in his mouth and that did it for her.

Her orgasm completely tore into her, making her scream his name out loud. She heard him chuckle and she almost rolled her eyes, knowing that he was loving the way he was driving her mad. This jerk. Nevertheless, she couldn't stop herself from screaming as he picked up pace even more, thrusting harder, faster - wilder.

"Oh gods, oh gods, oh gods... Richard Jaaay!"

"That's it babe," he managed through gritted teeth. He was grinding it out, smashing her hips to meet his. She could hardly function anymore, her body turning into a mess of blubber. "Scream my name. Come for me again, Dei."

He suddenly rolled her over, her back hitting the couch, and she opened her eyes in surprise. "I wanna come like this," he breathed out. He was panting hard as he pressed a kiss on her lips. "I wanna come like this, watching you watching us."

She looked at him questioningly and he raised his eyebrows at her while he continued his steady thrust.

"Keep you eyes open, Dei, but this time I want you to watch us."

She nodded. She understood. She pulled herself up a bit and then turned her gaze to where their bodies were joined. Her lips formed a small 'o' as she watched how he slid in and out of her. Her cheeks were flaring but she could feel another wave of desire enveloping her at the sight of their bodies melding with each deep thrust.

He was watching her, noticing how the hot pink blush was creeping on her neck and cheeks yet she was licking her lips unconsciously. A few seconds later, he felt her meeting each of his thrusts and the small moans were starting to come again as she gripped the edge of the couch. She kept her eyes on them, though, like he said she should. She was biting her lip as she watched his movements, panting and mewling in pleasure.

He swallowed hard, feeling himself getting closer and closer to the edge. He throttled into her, hitting her square to where her pleasure spot apparently was and she lost it again.

"RJAY, OH FUCK. YES. YES. YESSSS!" She screamed louder than ever and her head went flying back as she spasmed around him, clenching him in that vice-like grip that drove him wild.

That did it for RJ too. With a loud string of curses, she felt him spurting his load into her burning core, and she gladly accepted it and kept draining him, taking from him, greedy as ever. He groaned as he rode his climax, whispering her name over and over as he buried his face on the crook of her neck. "I love you, Dei. I love you so fucking much. And you're all I'll ever want," he murmured before taking her lips again, kissing her passionately and swallowing her response as he drove into her one last time.

His breath was all but gone as he collapsed against her in the throes of the after climax. She lifted his head, cupping his face, and kissed his forehead that was glistened with sweat. And then she kissed his eyes, his nose and then his lips. "I love you, RJ," she whispered. "All of you. Thanks for letting me see this side of you."

He eased out of her and sat on the couch, pulling her with him so she was leaning against his chest. "Before, all you knew where stories about me, about who I was before I met you. I'm not really ashamed of it. I was just scared that you would always use it as a reason not to trust me - just like you did today. Now you've seen for yourself how fucked up I really was and I wanna thank you for indulging me, and not running away like I thought you would," he said, chuckling.

"Like I would ever run away from you, RJ. Besides, I loved the experience. You've awaken this sexy vixen inside of me and I realized we might not be as different after all," she said with a smirk. "I'm excited to see more."

"Yeah, well. Don't get your hopes up. This is the kinkiest we're ever gonna get."

Someone walked past, followed by a few more and Dei giggled. "Do you suppose they've seen us at it? Or heard us?"

"They probably have. You were not exactly being quiet, babe. Now everyone here knows my name."

She blushed and slapped him hard on the chest as he laughed.

"So," he said when his laughter died down. "Do want to go home now or are you ready for one more? Because I am..." he said, glancing down his crotch.

"Oh my gods, how is that even possible?' she asked, her eyes wide, and he just responded with a slow smirk as he tackled her to the couch.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

37.8M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...