Too Hot To Handle (SPG/Smut C...

By iamRam2333

A collection of all the steamy parts in my novels... Indulge! More

Foreword
The Experiment - First Time
The Experiment - Empowered
The Experiment - Game Over
The Experiment - Heartbeats
The Experiment - Bound
The Experiment - The Honeymoon
The Journey - Pillowtalk
The Journey - Insatiable
The Journey - Bold
The Journey - Indulgence
The Journey - Hot and Cold
Ünexpectedly - Deeper
The Journey - More Than Words
Ünexpectedly - The Invitation
The Journey - The Grand Piano
The Journey - Cheater
The Journey - Who He Was
Ünexpectedly - Closer
RunAway - Refuge
RunAway - Home
RunAway - Her Healing
Captured - Reckless
Captured - Release
Ünexpectedly - If Walls Could Talk
Between The Lines - The Beginning
Ünexpectedly - The Walls Have Spoken
Seance
Ünexpectedly - Cuffed
The Journey - On A Mission
The Journey x Ünexpectedly - New York Throwback
Ünexpectedly - Delivery HOTline 🔥
Ünexpectedly - Honeymoon Night
The Journey - What She Wants Is What She Gets
Ünexpectedly - MHC Membership ✔️
Ünexpectedly - Charades: Panda's PoV
Seance - Shivers
Ünexpectedly - Tease
Ünexpectedly - Rewind

The Journey - Raging Storm

8K 209 4
By iamRam2333

On the previous chapter, JC and Dei found themselves trapped on the Brooklyn Bridge before a huge blizzard. Their only choice was to find themselves a hotel or stay in the car to wait the storm out. Dei was desperate to go home and they only had a few hours left in their hands before one of the biggest blizzards in NYC comes walloping the city. Driven by Dei's desperation, JC decided to run the rest of the way to Manhattan and managed to get Dei to her apartment in one piece and nothing more than a mild case of hypothermia

~~~~~~

"Are you feeling better now?" RJ asked as he ran his palms flat on her back, gently massaging her shoulder blades.

"Uh-hmm," she replied with a slight groan, the soft pressures he was applying on her aching body making her feel so good.

"I still can't believe you ran all the way from Brooklyn Bridge to Midtown."

"Well, we took a subway in Fulton Street but yeah, we ran most of the way."

"That was so brave of you, babe... stupid, but brave."

Dei laughed. "It was JC's idea."

"It was?" RJ asked, his palms pausing on the the small of her back.

"Yea... we got held up by a patrol officer at the entrance of the bridge. He said they were no longer allowing more vehicles because more than a hundred were already stranded on it. He advised us to find a place to stay instead but I didn't want to. I just wanted to get home, so JC thought running the rest of the way to Manhattan was the best idea."

"It was a stupid idea. I admit I wouldn't want you staying in a hotel with him for the rest of the day and night, but something bad could've happened to you during that run. You could've slid on the slippery streets, you could've been hit by a car because you aren't visible through the mist - plus no one would think someone's stupid enough to run through a blizzard. You could've suffered from serious hypothermia, which you almost did, by the way... God, there's a lot that could've happened to you and I don't know what I would've done to JC if ever." He let out a sharp breath and pressed his forehead on the back of her head. The worst case scenarios that came flashing on his mind were getting him so worked up again.

"But none of those happened, babe. I'm here now, in your arms, safe and sound," she said in a soothing voice as she caressed his legs that were placed on either side of her thighs. "And in all fairness to JC, he didn't let anything bad happened to me. He, well... he took care of me and made sure I got home in one piece like he promised you."

RJ took a deep breath, wrapped his arms around Dei's middle and pulled her closer to him. His possessiveness was taking over again and he just had to hold her tight. He closed his eyes and buried his face on the crook of her neck.

She felt the sudden shift of pressure in the way he was holding her and she reached for his face.

"Babe..." she called softly, her thumb sliding on his jaw and feeling the soft stubbles on his chin.

"Babe," he responded, and then he started running his lips through the side of her neck, leaving a trail of soft, gentle kisses that made her stop breathing. He pressed a small kiss on her ear and then nipped her earlobe gently, eliciting a low moan from her. "Dei..." he whispered.

"Hmmm?" she replied, his warm breath making her squirm and she just had to push herself closer against him as her body started feeling the need for more of his touch.

"I need you," he whispered again before gently running his tongue on the outer shell of her ear.

She turned her face towards him and her lips found his. They kissed softly at first, her palm sliding on the back of his neck. She started playing with the wisp of hair along his nape, while his hand moved to touch her cheek, holding her in place.

Then their kisses became more urgent, desperate, and their lips moved in a rhythm that communicated their growing desire. In a moment, RJ's hand was sliding down her body... from her neck, to her chest, down her stomach and her lower abdomen, keeping a slow, torturous pace that made her groan.

"Pull your knees up, babe," he whispered, and she did.

He ran his hands up the length of her thighs, moving in slow circles with his fingers, until he reached her knees and pushed them apart. Then, very slowly, with his other arm moving to keep a firm grip around her waist, he began running his fingers down her inner thigh, making her giggle in nervous anticipation.

"You like that?" he asked her.

"Yes," she answered almost breathlessly.

His hand paused for a moment when it was just an inch away from her folds, and then moved to her other thigh, purposely avoiding her waiting core. She groaned in frustration and pinched him hard on the leg.

"Ouch!" he exclaimed, chuckling. "Patience, babe."

"You are such a te...ease." His hand was suddenly on her precious core, stroking her as his other hand that was holding her waist moved to grab her breast.

"Yeah?" he whispered against her neck, his mouth curved in an amused smile as he watched her squirm under his touch.

He started sucking the skin on her neck as his hand fondled her peaks alternately, rolling the pebbled tips between his fingers while his other hand kept its steady rhythm down there. His fingers slid up and down against her slippery folds, offering her a taste of the pleasure she was going to get, but not giving it all.

She bucked her hips, prodding him to go deeper, but he didn't oblige. Instead he held her on the waist again, keeping her in place.

"Patience," he whispered in his ear once more.

His warm mouth was on her neck again and she tilted her head to the side to give him more access. He sucked on her skin hard, leaving small marks. He kissed each one of them - butterfly kisses that had her shivering in pleasure.

His fingers started circling the tiny nub between her legs, and she let out a low moan, much more when he slid two digits inside her core, the pads of his long fingers pushing her front wall. He kept doing that, pressing her pleasure spot and then releasing it, building a forceful and steady rhythm that shoved her closer and closer to the edge.

She almost moaned out loud when her climax came and RJ quickly pressed his palm on her mouth.

"Quiet, babe, we're not alone in the apartment," he murmured in her ear.

She dropped her head on his shoulder and leaned against him in a whimpering mess as RJ continued massaging her nub, letting her ride her intense orgasm.

"Oh gods, RJ," she said breathlessly as she came down from her high, and he chuckled.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

She nodded, still breathing hard.

"Get off the tub," he ordered.

"Huh?"

"Out of the tub, babe."

She gingerly stepped out of the tub, her legs like jelly. He scooped her up from the floor and carried her to the sink. Then he sat her atop the granite counter and gently pushed her body against the mirror.

She looked at him questioningly as he lifted her legs up and placed her feet on the countertop. He just grinned at her and then leaned in to kiss her fully on the mouth. After a moment, his lips moved down her jaw and started traveling down her body until he reached her chest. Then he swirled his tongue on each tip of her mounds for a few moments before moving his lips further down.

Her head threw back, almost hitting the glass, when his warm mouth touched her core, his tongue teasing her in all ways possible. She tried to restrain her moans as he pleasured her, and her hand moved to his hair, grabbing clumps of it as she felt another wave of orgasm coming.

"B-babe..." she managed to say in her frenzied state and RJ eased his fingers inside her again, effectively driving her to her peak.

"Are you ready for me, babe?" he asked when she finally recovered.

"Can't I return the favor?" she asked him as her hands wrapped around his length.

He shook his head and kissed her. "No need, this is more than enough," he murmured against her lips as he once again lifted her legs and drove himself deep inside her.

She bit her lip, her hands gripping his arms tight to keep herself from moaning out loud as thrust after deep thrust hit her on her pleasure spot. He pounded her mercilessly, just like she wanted it, and when he felt himself reaching his peak, he slid his hand to her front and started circling her bud with his thumb.

"Babe," he grunted as he rammed faster. He pulled his lip between his teeth and watched her as she came undone for the third time.

He finally lost it when he felt her inner muscles clenching around his shaft and enveloping him with her warm juices. He pushed her against the mirror again and captured her lips, his pleasured groans caught inside her mouth as he exploded deep inside her.

He dropped on her heaving chest and wrapped his arms around her waist, hugging her tight.

"I love you, Dei..." he said softly as he moved his head and buried it on her neck.

"I love you too, RJ," she whispered back as she ran her fingers along his arm.

"And you're mine."

She smiled and nodded before moving her hand to his hair. "Yes. Yours."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.8M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...