Too Hot To Handle (SPG/Smut C...

By iamRam2333

A collection of all the steamy parts in my novels... Indulge! More

Foreword
The Experiment - First Time
The Experiment - Empowered
The Experiment - Game Over
The Experiment - Heartbeats
The Experiment - Bound
The Experiment - The Honeymoon
The Journey - Pillowtalk
The Journey - Insatiable
The Journey - Bold
The Journey - Indulgence
The Journey - Raging Storm
Ünexpectedly - Deeper
The Journey - More Than Words
Ünexpectedly - The Invitation
The Journey - The Grand Piano
The Journey - Cheater
The Journey - Who He Was
Ünexpectedly - Closer
RunAway - Refuge
RunAway - Home
RunAway - Her Healing
Captured - Reckless
Captured - Release
Ünexpectedly - If Walls Could Talk
Between The Lines - The Beginning
Ünexpectedly - The Walls Have Spoken
Seance
Ünexpectedly - Cuffed
The Journey - On A Mission
The Journey x Ünexpectedly - New York Throwback
Ünexpectedly - Delivery HOTline 🔥
Ünexpectedly - Honeymoon Night
The Journey - What She Wants Is What She Gets
Ünexpectedly - MHC Membership ✔️
Ünexpectedly - Charades: Panda's PoV
Seance - Shivers
Ünexpectedly - Tease
Ünexpectedly - Rewind

The Journey - Hot and Cold

8.4K 197 2
By iamRam2333

Dei took a deep breath as she stepped into the shower stall. She lifted her face up and let the needles of warm water hit her face as she closed her eyes and allowed herself to relax.

She felt drained, and a bit depressed actually. She was growing tired of RJ making a huge deal about JC when the guy hasn't even done anything to deserve it. She could understand why RJ would be so wary all the time, he had been cheated on before, but what she couldn't understand was how he couldn't seem to trust her love for him no matter what she tells him.

She was beginning to wonder if she was the problem. She knew RJ had been begging her to go back to TrendBuzz, but she had been refusing to do so because she didn't want to go back to being a simple researcher. She remembered how it was, before she was assigned to do the experiment with RJ. She had been bored to death and was wondering how her dream job had suddenly become so stagnant. She couldn't go back to that now, especially after being able to experience handling a team and completing a successful project as an actual manager. Working in Hearst may not be as relaxed as it was in TrendBuzz - everyday was actually like going through hell because of the amount of workload being given and the strict deadlines that came with them, not to mention the stiffness of most people she had to work for - but at least in Hearst her creativity was being challenged, and in Hearst, she was a boss.

She gathered her wet hair to the side and heaved another sigh before reaching for the bottle of shampoo.

"Babe..."

She paused when she heard RJ's voice and felt him wrap her arms around her waist. She didn't notice him come in and got a bit startled. She glanced at him over her shoulder and he kissed her forehead at once. He pulled her closer against him and pressed his face against the crook of her neck.

Dei closed her eyes and took another deep breath. Having RJ's arms around her had always felt so good, and this time was not an exception. No matter how upset she was with him, being this intimate with RJ still gave her the best comfort.

"You're being distant," he whispered.

"I'm just tired," she answered. "And I don't know what to feel anymore."

"I'm sorry, Dei..."

She heaved another sigh and allowed herself to lean against his chest. "JC and I are going to work together for another project in February, right before next year's fashion week."

"I know."

"It's a huge one RJ, and I need to be able to focus on it without worrying that we'd end up having another fight because of him. He's not even doing anything, babe," she whined, her frustration evident in her voice, and RJ held her closer.

"Okay," he said simply.

"What do you mean 'okay'?"

"Okay, do your thing. I promise not to give you a hard time. Do what you have to do," he murmured, "I'll try not to be jealous, or if I do, I won't bug you about it anymore. I'll keep it to myself."

"Babe," she said, giving him a reproachful look. She didn't think keeping his ill feelings to himself would be any better.

"Don't mind me. I'm just being stupid, but it'll pass," he said softly. "But please promise me one thing, Dei. If he, by any means, tries to make a pass at you, let me know right away. And then stay the hell away from him."

"RJ..."

"I'm serious, Dei," he said firmly.

"You don't even need to ask me, RJ. If he does that, I won't think twice about staying away from him. I told you I'd even quit my job, remember?"

"You don't have to quit your job, I know that's what's depressing you." He let go of her and wiped the water from his face, then he leaned against the tiled wall, looking at her.

"That's not what's depressing me, it's this thing that's happening to us, RJ. It's the fact that you can't seem to trust me," Dei said, turning the shower off and facing him. She got a quick glance of his naked body and she blushed. Then she shook her head, thinking of how ridiculous it was that they were having this kind of conversation while they were both bare-naked inside the shower.

"I trust you Dei. It's him that I don't trust, and well... yea, sometimes I get worried that he'd charm his way into your heart and you'd realize that someone could actually be better than I am. I was your first and only boyfriend after all."

"That's so ridiculous and it doesn't even make sense," Dei said, her eyes on the wall as she shook her head once more. "You're all I want, RJ. Believe it or not."

She reached for the bottle of shampoo again, squeezed a small amount on her palm and started massaging her scalp with it. RJ kept silent and she just let him be.

She started rinsing her hair and was about to grab the bottle of body wash when she felt RJ's lips slowly making its way from her shoulder to the side of her neck.

All at once, several goosebumps sprung on her arms and she heard her own sharp intake of breath. Then she swallowed hard as his lips moved to the spot below her ear, and a low moan rose, unbidden, in her throat when he gently tugged her earlobe between his teeth.

"I'm all you want?" he asked in a whisper as he pressed himself against her back, his warm breath already leaving her in wanton desire.

God, Dei, he hasn't even touched you with his hands yet.

"Answer me," he said as he grabbed her waist and turned her around.

"Yes," she said in a small voice, looking deep into his eyes and already feeling herself melting under his scorching gaze.

He smiled and captured her lips, both his hands cupping her face. He kissed her softly at first and she slid her palms from his chest to his shoulders, kneading his firm muscles along the way. Then she felt his tongue glide across her lower lip and she opened her mouth to give him access. As he kissed her deeper, she felt his hands starting to roam her body. They settled on her peaks for a few moments, palming them and teasing her pebbled tips. Then his right hand landed on her waist, holding her steady as his other hand slid down between her legs.

His lips never left her own as his fingers glided against her wet folds, teasing her entrance and nudging her already sensitive nub. She couldn't count how many times she'd moaned against his lips as he did that, and she felt him smile when she gasped as his fingers slid inside her core. After more than a year of being together and doing it every chance they got, Dei still went weak with pleasure under his touch and she knew that it gave RJ so much satisfaction to know that.

He worked his fingers inside her, the pads of his digits pressing against her front wall in a steady rhythm that made her arch her back in absolute pleasure. In less than a minute he began feeling her inner muscles clenching around his fingers and her nails started digging hard into the skin on his shoulders. She leaned against him, as he continued to massage her pleasure spot with his fingers, and she held on to him, calling out his name until she reached her climax.

RJ kissed her again and then lifted her thighs, allowing her to wrap her legs around his waist as he pushed her deep into the wall. He lifted her a little, his mouth claiming one of her mounds as he lined himself against her entrance. And then, without warning, he pushed himself deep inside her, his thick shaft penetrating her to the hilt even before she could come down from her high.

"O, gods, RJaaay..." she screamed as he thrusted in and out of her, the pleasure of having him so deep inside her already pushing her to the edge. These extreme feelings of gratification he'd been giving her was enough to drive her crazy, she was so sure of it.

"Quiet, Dei. There are other people still awake inside this house," he grunted as he continued his merciless thrusts that pushed her closer and closer to the brink.

"I'm coming," she breathed after a few more seconds.

"Give it to me, babe," he said gruffly, quickening his pace in response to her prodding. He watched her as she come undone until he himself couldn't take it anymore. He buried his face against her neck and gave her his everything until they both found their release at almost the same exact moment.

He carefully lowered himself to the floor, taking her with him and they sat there for a few minutes catching their breath. Then she giggled as she dropped her face on his chest.

"Dammit, RJ, now how am I suppose to finish my bath when I can barely move?"

"Well, I can help you. But that may lead to another round so..."

Dei laughed again and RJ touched her face, happy to hear her laughter and glad that they were okay again. He realized that all the fuss he was making about JC just wasn't worth stressing Dei out and making her unhappy. He will continue to watch carefully. He still didn't trust JC, but Dei didn't need to know that anymore.

"I love you RJ," Dei whispered as they gazed into each other's eyes. "Please get that into that gorgeous head of yours."

He laughed quietly and kissed her nose. "I love you too, Dei. And I promise to keep my promise for real this time. I'm supporting your next project," he said, kissing her lips lightly.

"Good. And after that, who knows, a good job post may open in TrendBuzz and I might just transfer back," she said smiling.

RJ stared at her. "Please don't talk about things you're not absolutely sure you can do."

She shrugged. "Who knows? But for now, please know that I love you so much. Only you, RJ... and Athena of course. Which reminds me, she might wake up in a few minutes. Help me finish my bath!"

"Are you sure?" he asked, flashing her a dark smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.8M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...