Too Hot To Handle (SPG/Smut C...

By iamRam2333

A collection of all the steamy parts in my novels... Indulge! More

Foreword
The Experiment - First Time
The Experiment - Empowered
The Experiment - Game Over
The Experiment - Heartbeats
The Experiment - The Honeymoon
The Journey - Pillowtalk
The Journey - Insatiable
The Journey - Bold
The Journey - Indulgence
The Journey - Hot and Cold
The Journey - Raging Storm
Ünexpectedly - Deeper
The Journey - More Than Words
Ünexpectedly - The Invitation
The Journey - The Grand Piano
The Journey - Cheater
The Journey - Who He Was
Ünexpectedly - Closer
RunAway - Refuge
RunAway - Home
RunAway - Her Healing
Captured - Reckless
Captured - Release
Ünexpectedly - If Walls Could Talk
Between The Lines - The Beginning
Ünexpectedly - The Walls Have Spoken
Seance
Ünexpectedly - Cuffed
The Journey - On A Mission
The Journey x Ünexpectedly - New York Throwback
Ünexpectedly - Delivery HOTline 🔥
Ünexpectedly - Honeymoon Night
The Journey - What She Wants Is What She Gets
Ünexpectedly - MHC Membership ✔️
Ünexpectedly - Charades: Panda's PoV
Seance - Shivers
Ünexpectedly - Tease
Ünexpectedly - Rewind

The Experiment - Bound

9.9K 190 5
By iamRam2333

"Hold out your arms," RJ said, his voice firm and his tone commanding as he stood in front of her. She glanced up nervously at his face for a second before extending both her arms towards him.

He sat in front of her with one knee touching the floor and began winding the scarf around her wrists. He did three knots and made sure that they were securely tied together before looking at her face.

"Does it hurt?" he asked her and she shook her head.

He swiftly scooped her from the edge of the bed and laid her down near the headboard. He then started folding the handkerchief and placed it over her eyes when he was done. He lifted her head a bit and secured the cloth behind with a couple of knots.

"RJ... " she said uncertainly as her vision became instantly blocked by the thick cloth.

"Ssshh."

She waited anxiously, unable to see a thing, and just relied on her sense of hearing to know what was going on. Suddenly she felt his fingers moving gently from her shoulder down her arm in a slow torturous glide that sent shivers down her spine. When he reached her tied wrists, he pulled her arms above her head and started tethering it tightly on one of the narrow strips of wood on the slatted pine headboard.

Dei's breathing became heavier as she felt the restraint on her arms getting tighter, and then suddenly RJ's lips were a mere centimeter away from her ear.

"Tell me what you feel," he whispered, his hot breath making her pulse quicken some more. She vaguely remembered the first time they made love and he asked her the same question, and honestly she was still feeling the same way.

"Nervousness... and anticipation," she said in a small voice.

RJ ran his fingers on her arms again, this time on the underside and she struggled on her restraints a bit as he dragged his hand lower. "Are you scared?" he asked in a low voice.

"A little," she replied, making small gasps as he moved his index finger on her neck and glided it slowly across her collarbone.

"Do you trust me?"

"Yes..." she breathed, "yes I do."

"Then there's no need to be scared," he said. He quickly pulled his hand away from her skin and Dei almost groaned in frustration at the sudden loss of contact.

"You're not going to hit me are you?" she asked nervously.

RJ chuckled dryly. "Babe, I'm not Christian Grey."

"You read that book?" she asked curiously, despite herself.

"What about you stop talking now?" he ordered, and his authoritative voice made her breathing hitch.

She exhaled loudly and then felt his weight leave the side of the bed. In a second, she heard his footsteps leave the room.

"RJ?" she called but there was no response. She waited for a few seconds, her chest heaving in anticipation, and after close to a minute, she heard him walking back to the bed.

There was a gentle thud on the bedside table as RJ placed something on it and then suddenly he was kissing her lips. His mouth tasted like chocolates.

She kissed him back hungrily but RJ kept his kisses soft and gentle. She desperately wanted to hold his neck or his hair so she could pull him in for a deeper kiss but her wrists were tied securely to the wood.

He broke off their kiss and trailed his lips along her jaw and up to her ear while she shivered in pleasure.

"How much do you like this dress?" he asked her and she felt his hands on the boat neck collar of the sleeveless dress she was wearing.

"What do you mean? I li--" she stopped talking when she heard a loud rip and realized that RJ had just torn her dress apart. "Seriously,RJ? I bought this dress out of my first ever salary!"

"You're starting at Hearst in a few months. You can buy another one after your first salary from them or I can simply buy you a new one myself," he said as he continued ripping her dress away. "Now stop talking. That will be my last warning Dei."

She bit her lip and shut up.

RJ wasted no time. In a few seconds, he was able to remove all items of clothing from her body and Dei suddenly felt too exposed and vulnerable. She didn't have time to dwell on that though, as she suddenly felt something icy cold glide down her neck and the valley between her breasts, before finally landing on her navel. Then she felt his mouth tracing the trail that the ice cube created, his hot breath replacing the coolness as his tongue lapped her skin.

She squirmed when his tongue hit her belly button and RJ had to hold her hips down with both his hands so she would keep still as he breathed on it and traced its outline with his tongue.

Then his mouth moved up, leaving small wet kisses up her ribs, slowly and lazily until it finally claimed the tip of her right mound. His tongue swirled around it, making her catch her breath as his hand mimicked the same pleasurable motion on her other breast.

She threw her head back and bit her lip to suppress the moan that was threatening to escape her as he alternately played with her now very sensitive peaks.

All of a sudden, his mouth left her again and she waited, wondering what he would do next. The anticipation alone was enough to send her to the edge and she breathed in deeply to calm her heart that was pounding hard with desire. She gasped when she felt his mouth on her stomach, and it felt cold this time as he held a small piece of ice tube between his teeth.

Oh gods, she thought as he dragged the cold tube down her stomach and moved lower in a slow manner until it melted. Suddenly his cold mouth was touching her way down there and his arms held both her thighs to keep them apart. Her hips bucked when his tongue started flicking against her nub and she let out a loud moan.

"Stop moving," he ordered.

"I can't," she protested, panting as he continued his sensual assault.

"Keep still, Dei, or this will be over," he threatened and he actually stopped his ministrations.

Dammit! she cursed inside her head. "Please," she whispered and she felt his tongue against her again, teasing her in a slow torture that only built up the pleasure within her. She let out another moan when he slid a finger inside her and started sucking on the sensitive nub as he worked his digit expertly.

"RJaaaaay..." she breathed when she felt her climax nearing and she almost cursed out loud when it finally came.

She laid there panting as she came down from her high and RJ finally let go of her. She heard the gentle swish of garments as he quickly removed his clothes and almost at once she felt his weight on top of her.

"I think you're ready," he whispered hoarsely and she felt her hardness against her stomach, exciting her even more.

"Let me hold you now, please," she begged and RJ obliged, swiftly removing her restraint and gently sliding the blindfold off her face.

Her hands were upon his neck as soon as he released them and she pulled him in for a deep, passionate kiss. Her kisses were demanding and he groaned when she slid her tongue inside his mouth.

He let out another low moan when he felt her hand reach for his shaft and started pumping him steadily as she kissed him with much passion.

"Now, please," she whispered against his lips as she guided him towards her wet core.

He took a deep thrust inside her, making her gasp out loud, before moving in a steady rhythm that allowed her to adjust to his size.

He gazed at her and she had her eyes closed, her lip between her teeth as she savored his fulness inside.

"Dei...I wanna see your eyes," he said hoarsely, his voice thick with gratification.

She opened them slowly and stared at him, and he could see her light brown orbs burning with both her desire and her unmistakable love for him.

He loved gazing at her eyes when she was this vulnerable because this is when he usually sees her emotions more clearly, and at that very moment he saw what he needed to see.

He kissed her again as he started moving faster, and he grasped both her hands and placed them over her head.

She started moaning into his lips and he knew that she was nearing her peak again, so he pummeled deeper until he felt her clenching tightly around him. He let out a low groan when he felt her warmth surround him inside her core, then he buried his face on the crook of her neck as he felt his own climax coming. He took a few more deep thrusts and breathed her name as he found his own release.

He slowly eased out of her, panting, and then laid on his side beside her. She faced him and held his face before kissing him slowly on his lips again. He smiled and bit her lip.

"Dei you're insatiable," he murmured.

"Totally your fault, RJ," she replied, giggling, then she looked at him. "I love you..." she whispered earnestly, her tone turning more serious as she traced his lips with her thumb.

RJ smiled again and kissed her finger. "I know."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.8M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...