Too Hot To Handle (SPG/Smut C...

By iamRam2333

A collection of all the steamy parts in my novels... Indulge! More

Foreword
The Experiment - Empowered
The Experiment - Game Over
The Experiment - Heartbeats
The Experiment - Bound
The Experiment - The Honeymoon
The Journey - Pillowtalk
The Journey - Insatiable
The Journey - Bold
The Journey - Indulgence
The Journey - Hot and Cold
The Journey - Raging Storm
Ünexpectedly - Deeper
The Journey - More Than Words
Ünexpectedly - The Invitation
The Journey - The Grand Piano
The Journey - Cheater
The Journey - Who He Was
Ünexpectedly - Closer
RunAway - Refuge
RunAway - Home
RunAway - Her Healing
Captured - Reckless
Captured - Release
Ünexpectedly - If Walls Could Talk
Between The Lines - The Beginning
Ünexpectedly - The Walls Have Spoken
Seance
Ünexpectedly - Cuffed
The Journey - On A Mission
The Journey x Ünexpectedly - New York Throwback
Ünexpectedly - Delivery HOTline 🔥
Ünexpectedly - Honeymoon Night
The Journey - What She Wants Is What She Gets
Ünexpectedly - MHC Membership ✔️
Ünexpectedly - Charades: Panda's PoV
Seance - Shivers
Ünexpectedly - Tease
Ünexpectedly - Rewind

The Experiment - First Time

36.4K 446 31
By iamRam2333

"Please be gentle." she whispered.

RJ sat up on the lounge chair at once and touched her face with both hands. He could feel his heart beating wildly against his chest and he had to take a deep breath.

"Dei," he said again, looking deep into her eyes. He wanted nothing more than to get on it right then but he also wanted to make sure that she was certain about what she wanted to do, "are you absolutely sure about this?" he asked her, searching her face for any signs of hesitation.

She nodded, blushing, and he could feel the heaviness of her breathing as they stared into each other with their faces only inches apart.

"Come here," he said, pushing her up and holding her hand as he stood and stepped towards the balcony door. They walked over to his room in silence and he could feel her quickening pulse against his wrist, so sure that she could feel his too.

He looked at her as he opened the door and found her biting her lip. They walked inside and he sat her on the bed. He could feel his body already responding to the thought of finally doing it with her but he reigned himself some more.

"Dei, if we do this now, there's no turning back. You don't know how much I've been wanting to finally do this with you but I want to make sure that you are absolutely ready," he said kneeling in front of her.

"I am," she whispered.

"Have you really thought about this?" he asked.

"You're talking too much, RJ"

"I need to know, Dei."

"Yes, I've thought about it well. Hell, I've been thinking about it nonstop since we almost did it at the resort," she answered, and she could feel the hot pink blush creeping into her cheeks once more.

"Why now?" he asked, breathing hard.

"Because I trust you enough and I want it to be with you," she replied, looking at him.

He bit his lip and grabbed her face, crushing her lips into a desperate kiss before realizing that he needed to be gentle. He slowed down a bit and pulled her up with him.

He felt her hands on his shoulder blades as she kissed him back passionately. He noticed how her kisses have become so much better, and how he could feel her want as her lips moved against his.

He moved one hand to her nape and the other to the small of her back, pulling her against his body as they kissed, and almost feeling her warmth through the pieces of clothing they still had on.

They pulled away after a few minutes, both catching their breaths, and their eyes mirrored the burning desires they had for each other. He turned her around and leaned her against him as his hands ran up and down her shoulders.

"Tell me what you feel," he whispered to her ear, his hot breath sending shivers and jolts of electricity throughout her entire body.

"Nervousness," she answered, her voice almost like a whisper. "... Anticipation," she closed her eyes and shivered as she felt his lips press on the spot below her right ear and move down the length of her neck in an agonizingly slow pace that made her breathing hitch at each touch.

"Are you scared?" he whispered against her neck.

"No."

His hands moved to the hem of her dress and pulled it over her head and away from her body, then he gave her small kisses across her shoulders and back to the side of her neck. His hands travelled across the bare skin on her stomach, and she gasped when he suddenly nipped her earlobe.

He heard her stifle a moan as his lips touched the sensitive parts on her nape and he felt his jeans tighten uncomfortably around the crotch.

"Let go, Dei," he whispered and she did, the sounds she made sending him over the edge of his sanity.

Keep your control, RJ, he reminded himself as he ran his fingers up her thighs.

Dei whimpered and turned around. She kissed him deeply on the lips, and he felt her hands crawling under his shirt to touch the firmness of his stomach.

"God, Dei, you're driving me crazy," he said thru gritted teeth as he pulled his shirt over his head. He kissed her again, more urgently this time as they blindly walked towards the bed.

She sat when her foot hit the edge of the bed frame and she slowly pushed herself towards the headboard. He steadily crawled towards her, not breaking eye contact, and then propped his hands on either side of her.

He leaned down and kissed her on the lips again, slowly moving his hand to her back to remove the clasp on her strapless bra. She hastily covered herself as he shed the small piece of garment, but he gently moved her arm away.

"Don't, Dei. You're perfect and beautiful... just like I imagined," he told her, his eyes filled with adoration as his gaze swept her whole form.

She blushed and he claimed her mouth again, kissing her for a few seconds before moving his lips to her jaw and down her neck, all while blindly removing the last piece of clothing she had on. He slowly traveled farther down her chest and her body, taking his time to pleasure her on every inch of her skin. His mouth touched her everywhere she had never been touched before, and she was no longer able to suppress the moans that escaped her lips, while her hands gripped the bed sheet like they were her lifeline as she drowned in the sea of extreme gratification.

He kissed her once on the lips again when he was certain that she was ready and quickly fumbled for the foil packet from his wallet. He hastily removed the last pieces of clothing he had on and carefully rolled the rubber down his thick length.

Dei watched him with obvious apprehension, totally unprepared to see how blessed he was down there. For a moment she wondered if she could actually take it.

"You probably already know this but it's going to hurt a bit at first. Just hold me, I promise to be gentle," he whispered to her.

She swallowed hard and nodded, and then braced herself for the pain as she felt RJ guide himself towards her entrance.

"Let me know if I need to stop," he said, his voice hoarse with anticipation.

She felt the sharp pain as soon as he moved his hips and she had to bite her lip hard to keep herself from crying out loud. She held on to his shoulders during his next few movements, her nails digging into his skin.

"Dei..." he whispered breathlessly against her ear as he moved, her tightness already giving him extreme pleasure with each thrust.

He felt her grip relaxing after a few minutes and knew at once that the pain had subsided. He gave her butterfly kisses along her neck and jaw as he moved his hips, determined to make this as pleasurable for her as it was for him.

A few moments later he felt her nails digging into the skin on his shoulders again.

"How do you feel now?" he managed to say through his laborious breathing.

"Different," she breathed. "RJ...."

He propped his elbows on the bed and watched her finally arching her back in pleasure with her eyes squeezed tight, and his thrusts became quicker and deeper.

"I won't be able to stop now, babe." he whispered hoarsely. He kissed her on the lips and groaned when he felt her clench around him, suddenly enveloping him with warmth down there. He went deeper and gave her his all until he, too, found his release. He gently laid on top of her, breathless and tired.

++++++

"Are you okay?" he asked her as he laid on his side facing her.

"Yes," she answered smiling, and he noticed how flushed her cheeks were at that moment.

He pulled her closer to him and kissed her on the lips. "So how was it?" he asked her as he leaned his forehead against hers.

"Greater than I've imagined," she admitted, grinning widely.

RJ smirked. "And it gets better each time," he said.

"Hmmm..." Dei turned and leaned her back against RJ's chest, and he wrapped his arm around her waist. "Something to look forward to then."

He chuckled and they laid there in silence for a few moments, their bodies entwined and both of them enjoying the feel of each other's warmth.

"RJ..."

"Dei?"

"Thank you." she said gratefully.

"I should be thanking you" he answered, kissing her cheek.

She smiled contentedly. "I love you, babe, always." she whispered.

"I love you too babe... always." he answered, moving much closer and burying his face against her neck.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.8M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...