The Rose that Grew from Concr...

XstaceyJones által

Did you hear about the rose that grew from a crack in the concrete? Proving nature's laws wrong it learned ho... Több

Characters
Empty Prayers
Close my Eyes
Forgiveness
-Decisions-
Sister Sister
-New Beginning-
-Mixed Emotions-
-Writings on the wall-
Dolls
-TKO-
Wish
Letting Go
Silent Night
-Situations: Midnight Run-
-Situations: Two Face-
Situations: Beauty School Drop In
-Friday Night Lights-
Opportunity Calls
The Caged Bird
Moving too fast
-Questions-
-Birds, Bees, and Bitches-
~Opportunity Calls pt. 2~
~When Doves Cry~
~Hard to Get~
~Inspector Gadget~
~Thick and Thin~
~First Class Trip~
~Girl Meets world~
~Escapades~
~Get-a-way~
~Just Kickin it~
~Girl meets world pt.2~
~Friend with Benefits~
~Playing with Fire~
~Never Lie~
~Game Proof~
~Vibrations~
~Sweet 16~
~Get Around~
~Two Wrongs~
~H.A.T.E.U~
~Talkin about~
~OPP~
~Woman to Woman~
~H.A.Z.E~
~Happily ever after...not~
~Thoughts~
~Their Eyes were watching....~
~Noelle's Joint~
~So Gone~
~So Gone pt. 2~
~Runaway Love~
~Unfoolish~
~Best of Me~
~Woman to Woman pt.2~
~Fireworks~
~Fireworks pt.2~

~Ultimate Relationship~

84 5 2
XstaceyJones által

-Noelle-

I watched as he board the plane and then I turned around and walked right back out of the airport. I told the lady at the front desk I'd be back so they didn't give away my room. I caught the shuttle back and when I got there I immediately went to the beach with my journal. At this rate I'll probably have to buy another one before I leave here with everything that is on my mind.

2 weeks later...

Ty left two weeks ago, I won't lie I had second thoughts about staying here by myself and then about how I ended things with him, but honestly I am used to people walking in and out of my life. First my father, then my mother, and now him. I never thought he'd betray me that way but then again is it really betrayal. I mean a baby is a blessing right! I just always thought that I would have his first born, not some bougie tramp from Baldwin hills or wherever. I have no one to blame though cause when I had the chance I let it slip through my fingers chasing CJ. I looked out over the ocean and thought about what I should do next. I knew one thing it didn't involve going home at least not right now I needed more time with myself in this beautiful place to discover what made me happy.

Senorita! Yes! Your bus is here to go to the village. Thank you I said grabbing my backpack. Lisa had once told me about this doctor here, said he could cure Cancer and Aids. I wonder if he could cure a lost and wondering broken heart. Here's to finding peace within myself!

-Tyriq-

What do you mean she didn't come home Kayo, we went to the airport together. Tyriq she's not here and mama is flipping out, she needs to come back before the girls realize she aint in California! Why you say that, they aren't coming here are they? They already there so she better be with you or on a plane to Atlanta or Ti is going to kill you and her both. I gotta go I'll call you back when I get a hold of her. Let me know asap.

The hell has this girl done, I know when I came back she should have come with me. Damn I was trying to get back before Monique started tripping on me to. I won't lie it felt amazing being back with Noelle again and yeah we slept together too, but I still love Mo, she's carrying my baby and I can't do her dirty that way.

I grabbed the number to the hotel Noelle and I were staying at and called it. Bueno Casitas! Hi I need room 26. Oh I am sorry Senoritita Ortega just left on the bus for Usha. Usha! The hell, this girl is really going to see this voodoo witch doctor. Do you know when she'll be back? She said a week. Is there a phone there or anything. Not that I know of. We are keeping her things stored for her. Ugh Okay if you hear from her please tell her to call me it's an emergency. I will, you have a beautiful day. Yeah you too.

What's an emergency Mo said coming into the room. Ugh my cousin her brother is looking for her. Cousin! Oh Noelle the one you went to see graduate. Yeah here I said rubbing my face. Baby you looked stressed she said draping her arms over my shoulders. I am but I'll be okay. How is the baby? The baby is good, the doctor said we can find out the sex at the next appointment. When is that? This Friday at 1:15 you can't miss this one either Tyriq! I know I'll be there I said kissing her cheek. Good! What you want for dinner? Don't matter to me. Fried Chicken good? Yeah that's fine. Good cause that's what the baby wanted anyway she said walking out the room. Ugh come on Noelle don't do this shit I said shaking my head. I sent her a two way message. I hope she gets it and comes to her senses.

-Noelle-

What's in this I said looking at the murky brown water? Its roots, it will help cleanse your body and mind. Are you sure it looks like it would kill me. That is all in your mind just close your eyes and drink it. I gulped hard before putting the glass to my mouth, I closed my eyes and swallowed it. Ugh I damn near barfed all over the place. How do you feel? Like I am going to be sick. That feeling will go away trust me!

That was two weeks ago, now I can take shots like a pro. Ms. Margaret are we going into town? Yes Chile we are leaving in 10 minutes. Okay I gathered up my wallet and two way to see if I could get service in town cause there was no service in the bush. After a 20 minute drive we finally arrived at the market. I am going to take this the lavanderia, can you get the stuff on the list? Yes ma'am. I grabbed everything, paid, and waited for her to come back. Perfect I have signal. I had 325 missed pages, most of them were from Ty, and about a 100 from Ti and Li. But one caught me off guard it was from Liv.

"I know you're finding yourself right now but I miss you! Don't worry I am covering for you!"

Noelle! Huh I said jumping and turning to Simon standing there with the bags. Ms. Margaret said are you ready? Um yes, I just need one minute to make a call. I pulled the calling card out of my wallet and dialed the number.

Hello! I paused for a minute before speaking. Liv! Oh my god Noelle are you okay? I am fine! Where the hell are you? Liv just let them know I am fine okay. I am so sorry Noelle, please forgive me. It's cool Liv just let them know I am okay and I'll be home soon. Ti is flipping out Noelle she was about to put a missing person report on you if I hadn't stopped her. What did you tell her? I told her you were in Texas with your old foster family. And that you just needed a little break. Thank you! You're welcome. Look I gotta go. I love you Noelle and please come home. I love you to Liv, I'll be home soon I promise.

You're doing this for you Noelle and no one else! I thought as I hung up the phone.

You okay? I am fine. No you aren't! we'll talk when we get back to the village she said nodding as I got back in to the van. The ride back I kept thinking about my family, mama, Ti, Kayo, Lisa, Liv, and Ro. Oh god she's pregnant and I am missing it all because I am being selfish. I didn't realize I was crying till Ms. Margaret handed me a napkin. Thank you! No problem. Come walk with me. Okay. What's troubling you Noelle? Everything I never had a normal life and I expect everything to go wrong. You can't go through life expecting everything to go wrong Noelle, that's a depressing life. It was the cards I was dealt, being raped, no father, and mother in jail for trying to sell me why would I expect anything to work for me. Those were circumstances Noelle, they happened and yes they hurt but they aren't still happening.

You said you have another mother, a brother, and a sister. Yeah! So from the time that you've been with them has your life not been good? Yeah but...No buts Noelle your life has been good right. Yes ma'am! And your mom she loves you very much? Sometimes more than my siblings, but she tells me not to repeat that, I said laughing a little. Is that a smile! I haven't smiled really in a long time since before I left home. Noelle do yourself a favor stop running from something that is obviously right for you. Huh! Stop running from your family Noelle!

Something clicked when she said. I remembered back to the day in the hospital when Lisa told me to stop running to the day that Tionne held me up when I was so broken that I couldn't hold myself up. To the days that mama almost broke her body down working 12 hour shifts. Even Kayo staying up till all hours of the night making sure that I was sleeping sound before going to bed his self. Liv and Ro keeping my emotional secrets.

Oh my god. It's time for you to go home Noelle and stop running, know that if everyone leaves you, your family won't. I nodded my head and went back to my hut. I looked around at the hut before grabbing my bags. I hugged everyone that I'd become acquainted with before stopping at Ms. Margaret. Thank you! Peace be with you my chile. I nodded and headed to the bus to go back to the city and the hotel before leaving Honduras!

Name! Ortega! He looked at the pass and then me. Going to the United States! Yes Atlanta! He looked back at the pass and handed it back clear he said. Thank you. I looked out over the scenery as I sat on the plane.

Thanks Honduras!

-Tyriq-

I can't believe we're having a little girl babe Mo said as I rubbed her feet. I know she's going to be spoiled rotten. Yeah she is. Here babe your two way is going off she said handing it to me. I opened it to see a message from Noelle.

"Thanks for loving me when I couldn't love myself! I am going home to my family. Congratulations on the baby!"

Who was that? Noelle! Oh, yall are really close huh? Yeah something like that I said nodding and putting the two way down. So what do you think we should name our baby? Elizabeth! Elizabeth that's sounds so traditional don't you think. Yeah but I like it. Okay Elizabeth it is she said smiling and rubbing her stomach. Noelle was right I needed to give Monique 100% of me. So we should tell your mom and family too they gotta be a part of her life too. I like that I nodded smiling at her.

I love you Tyriq! I love you to Monique, and you too Elizabeth. Babe maybe we can shorten it to Elize! That can be her nickname but her birth name will be Elizabeth that's what is going on her birth certificate.

*********************************************************************************************

So this is like pt. 2 to Unfoolish. She stayed in Honduras, bet yall didn't see that happening. Then again what was left in Atlanta for her, the bad reputation, the one guy that she truly loved broke not only her heart but the promise he made to her, and despite the brief phone call between her and Liv, their friendship was strained. 

In the end though she does go home, more aware and self-confident then she has ever been. The big question is...how will her two biggest supporters (Tionne and Lisa) going to take it?

Comment and Vote!!!

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

15.2K 1.4K 21
[ #Book1 in Billionaire's Series ] 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡 𝙁𝙞𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙚𝙭𝙥𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙞𝙩 𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙘𝙤�...
72.8K 1.7K 10
You were a shy girl, you never liked people or their presence so you stayed quiet and stayed away as much as you can. You also despised perverts, rap...
424K 7K 55
When a little girl grew up without a family, she doesn't quite see the world like we do. She learns to appreciate the things around her. Growing up t...
7.7K 505 45
From the very beginning he had me, his smile, his charm, and his wit has encapsulated me into the world I now know as Jamal Myles. I am not your aver...