One Direction To My Heart (On...

By JustMe52

What do you do when you come home to find the band One Direction was kidnapped by your best friend? You try n... More

One Direction To My Heart (One Direction)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66!
Watty Awards and Cover Contest

Chapter 5

58.1K 1.1K 1.4K
By JustMe52

Last night was really fun. After we calmed down a little, we all laid on the ground. I was leaning my head on Louis's shoulder. Harry had his head in my lap. Niall and Zayn were on their stomachs in front of me and Liam was on the couch I was leaning on. We fell asleep eventually, but I don't remember when.

"This will be great blackmail one day." Someone giggles.

I ignore the voice and snuggle more into the couch. I don't remember the couch being this comfy. A heartbeat echoes in my ear.

Wait!

Couches don't have heartbeats. What am I sleeping on?

A loud laugh rings throughout the room and I feel an arm tighten around my waist.

"Megan, what are you doing?" A groggy Irish voice asks. So, that's who I heard giggling.

"Recording them sleeping." She answers laughing. "Aren't they cute?" Why can't they shut up? I'm tired.

"We should probably wake them up." Niall says.

"Good idea. I'll wake them and you record it." Megan says to him.

"No! I'll wake them. You're too much like Louis." Niall quickly says. "Harry. Zayn wake up."

"Wah?" A soft voice groans.

"Two down. Three to go." Niall mumbles. "Louis, Tori, Liam wake up."

Something underneath me moves and pulls me closer to it. "Let me sleep." It mumbles. Did my bed just talk?

I lift my head up slowly and take it my surroundings. Oh my gosh! I'm sleeping on Liam! My left arm is draped over his body with a fistful of his shirt. I gasp loudly and Liam fully wakes up. He looks down at me and blushes. Wait. If Liam has his arm around my shoulders then who is holding on to my waist? I turn my head to look over my shoulder and see Louis right behind me. Well, this is awkward.

"Are you filming us?" Liam asks sitting up some.

I attempt to sit up, but Louis has me pinned. Awh. He looks so cute sleeping. This will be the quietest and most normal I will ever see him. I spin in his arms to face him. I poke his cheek gently. He doesn't even move.

"Louis." I poke him harder. Nothing. "Louis!" I do it again. Louis turns quickly and tries to bite my finger. I scream loudly and everyone starts laughing. "That's not funny!" I slap his chest.

"I like this position!" Louis exclaims pulling me even closer to his body.

I struggle to get out of his tight hold. "Let me go." I try to unwrap his arms around me. I manage to get out of his arms. "I'm going to go change."

I run upstairs two at a time to my room. I have to get ready for Taylor and I's day together. I grab a pair of red shorts that match my hair color as my phone rings.

"Hello?" I answer without looking at the caller id.

"Hey, baby." Taylor says. I hate when he calls me baby.

"I'm getting ready for our day together." I look through my closet.

"About that. I can't make it."

I stop what I'm doing. "Why not?"

"My grandma is in the hospital. I'll probably be there all week." Taylor explains.

"Oh my gosh! Is she okay?" I sit down on my bed.

"Yeah. Anyways, I gotta go." Taylor says before hanging up. That was short.

I stand up and grab a black over the shoulder sweater. I hope his grandma is okay. I brush my naturally straight hair before heading back downstairs. I find everyone in the kitchen eating some breakfast.

"Shouldn't you be leaving soon?" Megan looks up from her bowl of Lucky Charms.

"Leaving for where?" Harry asks.

"No, his grandma is in the hospital." I sit down on a stool by the counter.

"He who?" Louis spins his stool to face me.

"Her boyfriend." Megan answers, wrinkling her nose in distaste. I don't understand why she hates him so much.

"You're cheating on me?!" Louis puts his hand over his heart dramatically.

"We're not dating Louis." I laugh.

"What's his name?" Harry asks me.

"Taylor." I grab a bowl and pour myself some Lucky Charms.

"Not a very good boyfriend if he canceled his plans with you." Zayn shakes his head.

"His grandma is in the hospital." I defend him.

"Did he give you another date?" Niall speaks up.

I look down at my cereal. "No." I mumble. That doesn't mean anything. He probably had a lot on his mind.

"Terrible boyfriend." Louis fake sneezes.

I grab an apple from the middle of the counter and throw it at him. "Shut up. You don't even know him."

"Let's go to Disney!" Louis completely changes the subject.

"What? No. We can't. You aren't supposed to be in America and you want to go to Disney?" I shake my head at him.

"We could wear disguises." Liam finally joins the conversation.

"Yeah! We've been stuck inside for too long." Harry agrees.

"It's been a day and a half." Megan points out.

"Please!" They all start to beg.

"Fine!" I yell. They start high fiving each other. "But I chose your disguises." They stop and stare at me.

"Fine." Zayn nods.

"Awesome. I have to go to the store first." I walk to the door pulling on my black high top Chuck Taylor's.

Louis runs after me. "Can I come? I'll be like a ninja."

"You're staying in the car." I say. Louis nods running out to my car. "Be back in thirty minutes." I follow Louis out to my car.

"What disguises are you getting?" Louis asks.

"Do you trust me?" I ask him.

"Yeah."

"Good."

*

"No! No! No!" Louis shakes his head at what I'm holding in my hand. He was supposed to stay in the car, but he followed me. Louis has his jacket hood up to hide his face and huge glasses on.

"It's only temporary. Three days the most." I put the black hair dye in the basket.

"I'm not dying my hair!" He shakes his head.

"Then no Disney." I cross my arms.

Louis's face falls. He glances from me to the black hair dye. "I get to pick their hair color."

"Fine." I agree.

Louis grabs blonde for Zayn. Harry is getting strawberry blonde. Niall is getting dark brown. Liam is probably the worst out of all of it. Louis got a bright purple hair dye for him. It's a good thing it's only temporary.

"I can't believe you convinced me to do this." Louis shakes his head carrying the bag for me.

"You can trust me. I wouldn't do anything that would make you look horr-" I stop talking and stare at the truck off to my right. Tears form up in my eyes as I watch Taylor making out with the school's most popular girl.

"Tori?" Louis stops walking and glances back at me. "Are you okay?"

I tear my gaze away from Taylor. "I thought I saw someone I used to know." I say holding back my tears.

I can't believe Taylor would do this to me. He was supposed to be with his grandma. I bet she's not even in the hospital. I climb in the driver's seat and begin driving home. I can't believe he would cheat on me. Megan was right this entire time. He is a complete douche. I keep blinking away the tears. I don't want Louis to see me crying.

My phone starts vibrating on the seat and Taylor's face pops on indicating he's calling me. I bit my lip as a tear slides down my cheek. My phone continues ringing then shuts off.

"Tori?" Louis asks quietly.

"Please don't." I plead, knowing he was going to ask what was wrong.

My phone vibrates six more times on our way home. When we get back to my house, I run up the pathway. My phone rings again as I step inside.

"Stop calling me, asshole!" I yell in to my phone bursting into tears. I hung up and lean up against the wall.

My phone goes off again and I see it's Taylor. I grip my phone in my hand and throw it against the wall as hard as I can. Why is this happening to me?

Tears roll down my cheeks as I shake my head. The doorbell goes off and I answer it. Standing outside my doorway is the cheater himself.

"Tori, why are you ignoring my calls?" Taylor steps in the room.

"Get out of my house!" I yell pointing a the door.

"Baby." Taylor steps forward, but I back away.

"Don't touch me." I say coldly. "How's your grandma?" I ask trying to calm down.

Taylor hesitants. "She's not doing so well."

I snort and shake my head at him. "So, you said you would be with her?" Taylor nods his head. "Was she at Walmart? In the parking lot with you?"

Taylor's eyes widen slightly. "I was getting her something."

"Was it down Courtney's throat?" I whisper as a tear falls. "Did really think I wouldn't find out? How long has that been happening? Did you ever really like me?" Taylor just stares at me. "Tell me!"

"You want the truth?" Taylor asks me smirking. "I was only dating you because I was dared too."

"What?" I whisper. This whole relationship was fake?

"My friend's dared me to date you while I was sleeping with the entire school behind your back. All I had too sleep with next was Megan." Taylor smirks. "Then I would have gotten five hundred dollars. I never liked you. Personally, I thought you were ugly, but money is money."

I walk up to him quickly and slap him as hard as I can. "Get the hell out of my house." I say calmly.

"Whatever." Taylor walks out of my house.

I try to catch my breath, but it seems impossible. I sob escapes and I start to shake uncontrollably. How can someone do that? Tears roll down my cheeks rapidly.

"Tori?" Megan's voice comes from behind me. "We heard yelling." Great. The guys will see me like this.

"You were right about Taylor." I spin and run past them. I stumble upstairs to my room. I slam my door shut and lock it before collapsing on my bed.

The entire school girl's population was sleeping with my boyfriend. I thought they were my friends. Only Megan is my true friend. I cry into my pillow still shaking. I was so stupid to think Taylor actually liked me. He was dared. He only dated me for the money! I bawl my eyes out ignoring the knock on my door. Why is this happening to me?

Am I really ugly? Taylor never did tell me I was pretty when we were dating. I never noticed then. I'm so stupid.

"That asshole!" Megan yells from downstairs. She must have found out what happened. I grab my iPod and turn the volume up all the way.

•••••

Author's Note:

So, what did you think? Taylor is a major jerk isn't he? I was going to wait a few chapters for this, but I couldn't. I had to write it. I actually cried a little writing this. I was putting myself in this position to help myself write it. I guess I really got into it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.3K 510 25
What happens when you are trying to run from a boy and father who abuse you, and you run into a pop band? Especially when they agree to take you in...
78.7K 2.9K 37
❝Everybody wanna steal my girl. Everybody wanna take her heart away. Couple billion in the whole wide world, find another one cause She belongs to m...
3.2K 63 32
Two bestfriends are now under the custody of One Direction. Will they be happy with their new lives? Will they meet new people? Will they encounter g...
26.4K 524 19
Harry Styles is taken. What will the band do? How will they cope? Will they get Harry back?...