Khloe Kardashian's Daughter [...

Oleh BrewerChantelle

"I worked hard to get here, and I'll be damned if I let anyone tell me otherwise" (DISCONTINUED) © 2015 CB... Lebih Banyak

Kira
playlist
0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0
A/N
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
#PrayforOrlando
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
2.0
2.1
2.2
Love Interest
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6 - Special Chapter
2.7
A/N: The VMA's
2.8
2.9
3.0
3.1
3.2
A/N: Nudes Leaked
3.3
3.4
100k Reads!
3.5
3.6
3.8
3.9
4.0
4.1 Pt1
4.1 Pt2
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
4.6
4.7

3.7 - Special Chapter

2.9K 106 5
Oleh BrewerChantelle

Birthday by Katy Perry

Aubrielle's 1st 🎈

Next week is Aubrielle's first birthday. I feel like it was just Jace's first birthday. My kids are all growing up. Jace is 3 1/2 already. My first baby is almost 4. I'm 28. I'm getting so old! I just can't believe Aubrielle is already one. I miss her being in my belly.

"So I think we should do a Aladdin and Princess Jasmine theme?" I sit on Aubrey's lap.

"We shouldn't overdue it because she probably won't even remember" He says gripping to my hip.

"I'll try but you know I love parties" I say.

"Do you remember your 1st?" He asks.

"No, we didn't have a big party because Khloe was so young" I say.

"How old was she?" He asks.

"Like 14 or 15" I say.

Aubrey's mouth dropped open and his eyes widened.

"Babe, don't look at me like that. She use to have a really bad period so she went to the gynecologist and they told her that she would not be able to have kids if she didn't know. It was a stretch. Kris and Robert Sr thought about it for a while and finally came to a decision. And now I'm here!" I kick up my leg.

"That's crazy" he says.

"I know but I'm over it. So, I'm gonna call the party planner later" I say curling up on his chest.

"Kira, do not make it a big party" He says.

"But babe.." I whine.

"No" he says.

"But it's her first party. It should be one to remember" I say.

"She's not gonna remember. She's one" He says.

"We'll remember and we'll have pictures to make her remember" I say.

"We'll meet in the middle" he says.

"Thank you!" I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him.

He puts his hand on my back and lays me on the couch. He moves to my neck and starts to suck on it.

"Aub!" I squeal.

Aubrielle runs around the couch and starts hitting Aubrey.

"Move mama!" She hits him with her little fist.

"I was just getting something off mommy's neck" Aubrey picks up Aubrielle.

She pouts and furrows her brows.

"Don't pout at me little girl!" He starts to tickle her causing her to laugh.

He puts her down and she runs off.

"Go find your brother!" I yell.

*Next Week*

Today's Aubri's birthday. I'm so excited. I let Aubrielle choose what she wanted to wear. She wanted to make a big appearance so she was gonna change into her princess jasmine outfit later into the party before we did her cake. She chose a floral dress and gold sandals.

Everything was set up and the guests were arriving. This year I only decided to have close friends and family.

I invited Jordyn, Justine, Maggie, Chantel Jeffries, Teyana, Iman, Larsa, Lala, Carla, Chrissy, John, Tracy, Steph, and Chyna. I also decided to invite some of my friends from Love and Hip Hop like Cardi B, Rasheeda, Yandy, Tommie, Tammy Rivera, and Masika Kalysha.

I know Aubrey wanted it to be small but I can't help it. I have to many friends. And of course I had to invite a few of my favorite PINK models. I like to invite my workers to make them feel welcome. Especially the newest Angel who is the face of Pink, Zuri Tibby along with Rachel Hilbert.
The other angels I invited were Devon Windsor, Ming Xi, Leila Nda, Grace Elizabeth. I also invited a few Victoria Secret Angels like Adriana Lima, Liu Wen, Joan Smalls, Taylor Hill, and Jasmine Tookes.

*Halfway through the party*

"It's time to do Aubrielle's cake"
I announce.

Aubrielle runs away from her friends and cousins and jumps into my arms. I carry her over to her Birthday throne and sit her down. Aubrey comes over and stands next to me.

"Do you have the lighter?" I ask.

"Yeah" he digs in his pocket and finds his lighter, then lights the candles.

"Ready?" I ask.

Everyone begins to sing happy birthday. When they're finish, Aubrey lifts Aubrielle up so she can blow out her candles. We begin to cut and handout cake.

Aubrielle's gift table is so full that we had to bring some of the presents into the house. She took a picture with all of the angels. When she grows up, she'll be able to brag that she has a picture with more than 11 high end models.

After the party, we decided to let Aubrielle stay up late. North, Saint, Reign, Penelope, and Mason slept over. Amina would have but she's in England with Zayn. Jace, Aubrielle, and them all decided to sleep in the movie room. Aubrey and I are sleeping behind the kids in the back row.

"Thank you" Aubrey says.

"For what?" I lean on his shoulder.

"Thank you for giving me a beautiful daughter" he says watching Aubrielle run around and throw popcorn everywhere.

"I couldn't have done it without you" I kiss him.

There's a quiet moment. I was actually paying attention to the movie.

"I want to have another baby" Aubrey blurts.

I almost choke on my drink.

"What?" I ask.

"I want to have another baby. I want a boy. Jace is my son but I want a son that is also genetically mine" Aubrey says.

I understand where he's coming from but another one?

"Both Kim and Kourtney have three kids and Kanye and Scott both say that sex is like never the same. Like their vagina" I state

"I don't wanna hear about your aunts vagina" He laughs.

"I'm willing to give you another child because it's only fair. But this might have to be the last one for a minute. I might change my mind in a year or two" I say.

"Deal" he shakes my hand.

"And what if it's not a boy. What if it's another girl?" I say.

"Well then we'll see what you think in a year or two" he says.

"Well if I have twins then that's it. No more kids" I say.

"That sounds great" Aubrey smiles.

"Not for me. Carrying twins is hell. That's what it felt like with Jace" I grab my stomach.

"Hell,it's better then getting pregnant two more times right?" He asks.

"I guess" I shrug.

"If you have twins, I hope it's a girl and boy so that the number will be even. Two girls and Two boys" he says.

"Whatever, I just hope it's not two boys. I don't want my baby girl to be stuck with three brothers" I say.

"I don't want my boy to be stuck with three sisters" he shakes his head.

"So we want a boy or a boy and a girl" I state.

"Exactly" Aubrey says.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

65.4K 2.1K 21
"Who runs the world?" "My Mom" (DISCONTINUED) © 2017 CB. All Rights Reserved
311K 5.3K 31
Kelly Kardashian never liked her lifestyle. She hated the hype of the famous life and most definitley hated the way being famous, changed her family...
195K 2.7K 26
"at the end of the of the day we have each other. that means everything." the life of the famous kardashian/jenner family. [ MAJOR EDITING COMING SOO...
328K 9.6K 71
[Very slow updates] Kylie Jenner x Y/n Y/n intersex