Star Wars Preferences & Imagi...

Da crazy1perla

[ Request are closed ] * This has a lot of mistakes and some things aren't canon * Decided I'd give Imagines... Altro

Infatuation or Love ? / Obi Wan Kenobi
Dearest Brother / Anakin Skywalker
Baby Secrets / Luke Skywalker
Thank You / Han Solo
Fallen Angel / Kylo Ren
He talks about you in a Interview
How you met
His Favorite Villian
His Favorite Superhero
First Time
You can be the boss - Obi Wan SMUT
Neighbors Know my Name - Luke SMUT
BBHMM-Han Solo SMUT
Daddy Issues - Kylo Ren SMUT
Tell Me - Anakin SMUT
Frustrated- Poe Dameron SMUT
He cheats
Things you take from him
He talks about living with you - IRL
Your Pregnant
Tell me - Anakin PT 2 SMUT
Love Sucks // Han Solo
Request
Bounded// Kylo Ren
Anger / Kylo Ren
R.I.P Carrie Fisher & Debbie Reynolds
Reunite // Luke Skywalker
Betrayal / Obi Wan Kenobi
Flesh - Luke SMUT
Going to Hell - Kylo Ren SMUT
Apology
Partner Ship/ Contest
WINNER
Unstoppable Fire- Luke Skywalker
Wedding // Anakin SMUT
The Valley - Anakin SMUT
Make me // General Hux SMUT
Stitches// Kylo Ren
Inclusion// Kylo Ren
Getting to know the Writers
Blank Sheets // Cassian Andor
The Last Jedi Review
Make me // General Hux Part 2 SMUT
Powerless You're Not// Anakin Skywalker
The 'We're Being Attacked' Button// Poe Dameron
Preference- Your Shawn Mendes Song
Kylo Ren When...
The Gift//Anakin Skywalker
You're Complicated // General Hux
"You Dork" // Poe Dameron
From friends to lovers // Anakin NSWF/SMUT
They hear you like them before you're together - IRL Preference
Preference- Your Sabrina Carpenter Song
It will never happen // Anakin Skywalker
Never Again - Kylo Ren x reader x General Hux
Ice Cream // Mark Hamill
New Story!!

Smuggle // Obi Wan

6K 75 3
Da crazy1perla

You sat in the canteen pouring down a shot. You turned and instantly groaned putting you're head down. "Is that the reaction you give me old friend ?" he smiled.

   "Its the face I give everyone " you mumbled. "A glass of water please " he said in a happy tone. "Well aren't you a cheerful one ?" you sighed. "You know why I'm here " he said his voice in a more serious tone. A small grin formed you're face and you got closer to him, "Arrest me Jedi ".

  "Y/n, you have committed serious crimes. I will have to send you in, but I can offer a compromise. I don't want you to go to jail, but I need your help" said Obi Wan. "You want me to sleep with you for old times sakes?" You laughed turning to him. A frown formed on his face,"No. I hear you are good at hiding people, help me find someone a person who's been hiding far to long. His allias is Enix, he's is smugger but unlike you he smuggles drugs, weapons. We have reason to believe he works for someone on the Dark Side " said Obi Wan.

You rose an eyebrow, " So this has to do with you're magical belief?" you mumbled. Obi Wan glared at you, "The force is real. It flows through life and connects everyone. If you don't choose to believe then you are blinded " he sighed and rubbed his face. "Are you going to help me Y/n ? I can't lose more time here " said Obi Wan. "Meet me back here in an hour. I'll ask my sources see what information they have for me. In the meantime get me more information on this guy. I want to know his damn favorite color " you said and adjusted you're coat.

"Be careful " said Obi Wan. You finished you're drink and paid the tab, "I am use to running. Are you?" you said carefully before walking out. You got on you're cruiser and began heading towards the bad sections of the town. The place you called home, as you parked you're cruiser you kept your gun close and walked towards the canteen. Some people stared at you, others didn't acknowledge your presence.

You sat next you're source Vik, the man who gave you information on a lot of things. "Nice to see you Y/n. What brings you here?" he smiled. "A guy" you said and ordered a bring. "Whiskey, on the rocks " you said. "This guy got a name ?"

You smirked, "He's got an allias, Enix . Heard anything about him? Smuggles drugs, weapons, linked to some mythical dark side shit" you said poured down you're whiskey. "Enix never heard of the name. I know someone with you're description. People call him The RedSmith. He's dangerous and new. He's wiped out any other weapon and drug smugglers"

"Wiped out. As in taken out of compeititon or end " you said raising an eyebrow. "Both. The streets are for the taking, well I should say planets. Slowly people have been disappearing believe it or not. Their is less competition, more people to come in and take the lead "

"Got a planet we can trace him down to ? " you said cautiously. "Heard he manufactures in Geonosis. Empty planet, not many people ask questions always more secrets to flow" smirked Vik.

You stared at him, "Thanks Vik. "You turned to the bar tender. "Put it on the tab " and you walked out. As you walked out you thought for a moment, The RedSmith would have to be someone skilled snd ready to attack. But who?

You went back to the bar, as you unhooked you're helmet. You saw a reflection. You turned and saw a hooded man, once you blinked and he was gone. "Y/n " said Obi Wan. "Get on. We are going to my apartment " you said handing him the helmet. He didn't hesitate and you drove the both of them to you're apartment. As you entered you grabbed a bottle of whiskey, "What'd you get ?"

"Not much. This guy is working for the darkside. He is highly skilled and trained. What'd you get ?" Said Obi Wan.

"The RedSmith. He matches our guy, on the planet of Geononsis. Be careful Obi Wan "you sighed. "Come with me " he said softly. You stared at him, "I helped you get the information. I got business here, things and people to smuggle around. I don't got time to be smuggled " you said bitterly.

"What is you're problem with me ? With what I do?" said Obi Wan. "I don't have a problem with it. You promised me love, but you forgot you're damn code of conduct prohibits emotions. Obi Wan. I won't help you. I damned loved you and you left me. You said you wanted a future. You got you're information, aren't you good now " you sighed.

He got closer to you, cupping your face. He gave you're cheek a kiss before pecking your lips. You moved closer to him, you were trying to be dominate. Have him go under you, make you feel weak but he had the upper hand. He grabbed you, kissing you with all the passion he had in him, holding into you.

He put you against the wall, pushing you up was you wrapped your legs around him. Your shirt went off and he kissed you're stomach and chest. A large moan escaped your mouth, and something snapped inside you.

"Stop " you commanded and he did just that. "I'm sorry. I- We both know this the last time we'll see each other. I wanted to make sure you were okay, things are going to happen and I wasn't sure I'd see you. " said Obi Wan with a sigh. "Did you use the mission as an excuse ?" You said raising an eyebrow.

Obi Wan smiled, "Yeah. I don't even know if the information you got was right. Honestly I care nothing for it but a war is going to erupt. I needed to see you one last time" he said softly. You let a sigh, "You're something else Obi Wan. I think you should go, had we not stopped I'm sure you'd also leave a child behind "

He stared at you, once more he kissed you good bye. "I'd gladly leave a child behind, but I feel the darkness approaching. Yoda feels it. I feel it. Many feel it. A child in war, would risk the safety of many. Do you remember when we were young? How I told you years ago I'd leave the Jedi ? "

You scoffed, "Plays like a damn record in my head " you said honestly. "I would have left if my master hadn't died. I was going to leave him, but then we got Anakin and I couldn't. I couldn't leave. I couldn't be with you" said Obi Wan. "I think its for the best Obi Wan. " you sighed and stared at him. "I'm suppose to be the smuggler here. Yet you've managed to smuggle my heart again. Good Bye Obi Wan" you said sadly. "Good Bye Y/n " he said.

------////-------//////----/////

Sorry if this is kinda crappy. It was gonna go one way but I think I really messed it up. So I apologize if you don't like the imagine, but The idea I had just wasn't working so sorry.

So by popular demand, I have decided to make another SMUT SERIES . Now I like to pass the well ideas off of songs. The songs are by Miguel an amazing singer that I really like. I'll give the name of the songs so you guys can get an idea. FOR THE SMUT SERIES I am going to take some time for them because I want them to be better than last ones sooo please allow me some time.

These are the Following Songs and who they will be connected with. Remember these songs are by Miguel.

Coffee - Luke SkyWalker

Going to Hell - Kylo Ren

GFG - Han Solo

Destinado A Morrir- Obi Wan

Damned - Anakin Skywalker

If you know a good song that could possibly used for a future smut series feel free to comment it below or direct message me.

Soo I've been thinking for a long time now and I've decided I'd write a Kylo Ren Fan Fic but I want to know if anyone would be interested. So I'll post what I have and see if anyone likes ???

   A new threat has arrived 2 years after the destruction of Star Killer Base. Supreme Leader Snoke and General Leia Organa have both been captured under a new enemy, they call themselves the Allegiant. They claim to bring justice to the galaxy. Luke Skywalker has grown desperate to gain his sister back, so desperate that he has called an unlikely ally, his nephew Kylo Ren. Both the resistance and the first order have signed a peace treaty to benefit themselves. The Resistance has given up one of there own Gemini Allegi, she is to be betrothed by Kylo Ren. This arranged marriage would insure that the Resistance would keep there part of the treaty. The First Order however, has given up nothing. Instead they reassure that they will protect Gemini from The Allegiant. If both sides fail to comply with the treaty , war would be broke out once more against The Resistance and First Order. War is something both sides can't accept in this desperate time. Both sides needs to bring themselves together and fight the common enemy, The Allegiant .

   So let me know if this is something you'd like to read. Alsoo if you have a request please comment below what that would be and I promise I'll get to work ASAP on it.

  R.I.P- Carrie Fisher.
A princess, a mother , a legend. An icon.

All the love xox,
Perla

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

457K 7.2K 100
This is a book of imagines. Enough said. Please note that I will not write boyxboy(with the exception of relationships between canon characters) or a...
17.1K 461 31
as the title suggests. Males from Star Wars Who'll be covered? Kylo Ren Luke Skywalker Anakin Skywalker Han Solo Finn Poe Dameron General Hux Obi-Wa...
367K 7.1K 43
Preferences of: Finn Poe Dameron Kylo Ren/ Ben Solo General Hux Anakin Skywalker Obi Wan Kenobi Luke Skywalker Han Solo Comment if you want a on...
1.1K 10 30
Starting Star Wars requests!!! I'll only write for these characters Obi-wan Kenobi Yoda Han Solo Luke Skywalker Comments are really appreciated 🥰...