Fate Like Fool ♚ BTS×LOVELYZ

By frhwonu-

"This fate like fool cursed me" Two groups, 14 hearts, 2 hearts connected as 1 while the love for the fateful... More

ch • 1
ch • 2
ch • 3
ch • 4
ch • 5
ch • 6
ch • 7
ch • 8
ch • 9
ch • 10
ch • 11
ch • 12
ch • 13
ch • 14
ch • 15
ch • 16
ch • 17
ch • 18
ch • 19
ch • 20
ch • 21
ch • 22
ch • 23
ch • 24
A/N
ch • 25
ch • 26
ch • 27
ch • 28
ch • 29
ch • 30
ch • 31
ch • 32
ch • 34
ch • 35
ch • 36
ch • 37
ch • 38
special 1
btsvelyz❤

ch • 33

2.6K 120 25
By frhwonu-

[ kei's POV ]

"Are you sure you're not going with them?" I ask to Jimin who is peeling the fruits for me. Aigoo, my chimchim~ Just look at his peeling skills got me squealing internally.

"Why should I when my girlfriend is not there?" He says and it got me to blush a bit. Girlfriend ehh... I haven't heard that for a while now.

He finished with peeling the fruits and proceed to sit on the bed with the bowl of fruits in his hands. "Say ahh~" He says. I chuckle, gosh, he's being too cute today and I can't take it. It makes my heart flutters.

"Aniya, you first" I say and took a piece and feed Jimin. "Aigoo~ look at you" I pinch his cheeks.

"Jiyeon-ah"

"Hmm?"

"I love you"

"Yah, what's up with the sudden confession?" I ask while hitting his arm a bit. Seriously, it was too sudden and the way he said is in a serious tone. I hide my face in embarrassment but Jimin hold my wrist and move my hands. He covers my eyes with his right hand whereas his left hand is touching my lips, caressing it softly.

"You know, I've been craving for something sweeter than the fruits" Jimin utter huskily.

My heart begins to throb wildly as I heard his statement. Jimin's sweet fragrance and his soft touches got me paralyzed as I can't answer to his words.

Even if my eyes are covered, I could feel his face getting closer to mine.

There, our lips are locked together. He removed his hand from my eyes and hold my chin, deepening the kiss. Slowly, he put his hand on the back of my head before resting it on the pillow. He didn't pulled away from the kiss yet, instead he went for longer.

Jimin's hand trails down from my shoulder to my hand, intertwining our fingers together.

He pulls away from the kiss and I was a bit disappointed. Somehow, I don't want him to pull away. I wanted him to keep going but I know I won't say it out loud.

He stares into my eyes as I do the same. My pupil cannot stay still at all, I was panicking. The way we are right now... Jimin is on top of me while our faces are too close with each other that even if one moved, our lips will touch.

"I will make it up for the 2 years I was not with you" Jimin says in a husky tone. I could feel my cheeks redden and I don't need to describe my heart anymore.
Before he could lean in for another kiss, a nurse suddenly comes in the room and gasps while looking at us.

"OMG!!!!"

Jimin quickly stands up from the bed and clears his throat nervously. Mwoya~

I giggled. Aigoo, my chimchim is too innocent.

"I-I will wait outside" he says and give me a smile before exiting the room. The nurse comes back and she was smiling weirdly to me.

"Is he your boyfriend?"

'More like my fate' I thought to myself.

Giving her a sly smile, I nod a little.

[ end of POV ]

A few days after that day, Kei is finally released from the hospital. Lovelyz went to the hospital to pick her up.

"You guys, Seokjin said to go to our house" Myungeun says while hers eyes are focusing on the phone. "Wait, our house?"

"That one?"

They look at each other with a blank expression but later end up to laugh. It's been a while, our house.

~~~~~~~~~

They arrived to the house.

"Woww~ it looks exactly the same like 2 years ago!!!" Sujeong and Yein exclaim excitedly while linking arms. They are right. The house compound seems to be taken care dearly. Babysoul takes out the keys and unlock the front door.

To their surprise, BTS is there when they opened the door. "SURPRISE!!!!!"

Their eyes widen in shock not because BTS is in front of them but the fact that each of them is wearing an apron. Even Rapmon.

"YOU LOOK SERIOUSLY DUMB IN THAT!!!!" Mijoo laughs histerically followed by the members.

"DUMB AND DUMBER!!!!!" The maknae line of Lovelyz sing in sync while doing the dance moves. "Yahh!!!! At least told us we look good or something" Seokjin commented, his lips forming a pout while looking away.

Myungeun walks pass him while saying, "You look good everyday that it's tiring to say the same thing"

Seokjin's eyes widen before he burst out of emotions and run after Myungeun. Pulling her into a hug and kissing her cheek. "Isn't the same thing applied to you too?" He asks cheekily, leaning his forehead against Myungeun's. She hits his chest in embarrassment.

"Okay okay we got it so stop being so lovey dovey in front of us" Jhope says, rolling his eyes to the couple.

"Ayy~ are you jealous or what?" Taehyung asks, smirking to his hyung as he knows exactly what Jhope is thinking. "I.Am.Not"

"Jisoo unni, why don't you give him a kiss then?" Sujeong asks from behind and it only make Jisoo blushes. "Yah!!!"

"Wae? shiro? (Why? Don't want to?)" Jhope who is standing beside her asks. He looks down to Jisoo while staring into her beautiful eyes. She quickly looks away but Jhope hold her chin slightly before making her to turn her head to him again.

"H-Hoseok-ah..."

"Hmm?"

"People are watching..."

"It makes the whole situation more interesting then" He says, still not moving his gaze from her. Jhope was mesmerized by her beauty, a one of a kind beauty which cannot being copied. Her big, round eyes and thin lips are making his mind gone crazy.

"I'm not having any of this anymore" Yoongi stated before holding Jiae's hand and pulling her to the dining room.

"Come when you are done!" Rapmon exclaims loudly and followed Yoongi as well as the others.

Jhope smirks, he put his hands around Jisoo's waist and pulls their bodies closer. Jisoo clenches her fist which is on Jhope's chest before lifting her head up to look at him. "H-Hoseok-ah, I-I'm still not ready" she stutters while blushing madly.

"Hmm? Ready for what?" He asks, leaning even more closer. She widens her eyes in shock but still trying to gain her composure before saying, "K-k-ki-kiss"

Jhope chuckles slightly before moving his face from hers and kiss the top of her head. He looks down to Jisoo again before a smile forms onto his lips. "Arasso" he says and gestures for the two of them to follow the others.

"OMG WHAT IS THIS?!??!??!?!?"

The dining table is full with varieties of food, at the end of the table, there's a special set of desserts decorated nicely. Balloons and party set ups were hanged up on the wall and ceiling.

"What is happening right now?" Yein asks, her mouth is wide open. Jungkook comes from behind and chuckle before closing her mouth. "You better keep it closed before I did that" he says while smirking.

Yein smirks.

"Well, I better keep it open then" she says and wink to Jungkook, leaving him speechless. "Yah, you seriously want it?!" He asks loudly.

"Try me"

"OM F STOP IT!!!!"

The maknaes stick out their tongue to each other playfully before sitting down at the dining table together with the members. "So, mind to tell us what's happening now?" Babysoul asks.

BTS members look at each other before nodding and say,

"CONGRATULATIONS ON DEBUTING!!!!!!!!"

"EHH!?!??!?"

"You guys did the same thing for BTS 2 years ago at this same exact place so we're also doing it for Lovelyz" Jungkook says.

"A lot of things happened and we couldn't congratulate Lovelyz's debut after all, so we are making up for that" Yoongi continued.

"You guys don't have to..." Jiae says, a small smile forms on her lips while looking a the feast in front of her. By just looking at all the cuts on their fingers, they knew BTS worked hard to prepare all of these.

"Ayy~ Of course we need to!"

"OKAY!!!! TIME TO DIG IN!!!!"

While eating,

"Hyung, what do you want for dessert?" Jimin asks to Yoongi as he was taking the dessert.

"Loyalty"

Jimin just look at his hyung blankly, not believing his own ears.

"Excuse me, but what?"

"I told ya, Loyalty"

"STOP IT WITH THAT HASH TAG ALREADY!!!!"

Jimin sighs and turn to Seokjin.

"Hyung, can you pass the salt?"

"I dunno, can you pass some lines?"

Once again, blank Jimin is back.

"Jiyeon-ah!!!!!!!!!!" Jimin says loudly before turning to Kei who is sitting beside him and hugging her. Kei chuckles a bit and pats his head gently. "Aigoo, is Jiminie sad?" She asks cutely, pinching his cheeks.

( SORRY NOT SORRY CAUSE THIS IS TOO HILARIOUS TO ME )

After they finish eating, they played rock-paper-scissor to determine the two person who are gonna wash the dishes.

"I ACTUALLY LOST!!!!" Yein exclaims in defeat while pouting. She had lost in the first game. Jungkook glances at her briefly before smirking. A chance has come. He purposely puts rock while the others put scissor. "ASSA!!! THE MAKNAES!!!"

"He lost on purpose, right?" Jiae whispers to Yoongi, smiling slyly looking at the maknae's doings. Aigoo, they are too obvious.

"We are going to watch movie!!!"

Yein release a long sigh before putting on the apron and was about to tie it into a ribbon when Jungkook comes from behind and did it for her. "Aren't you a real gentleman there?" Yein asks, smiling ear to ear at Jungkook's action.

He wraps his arms around her waist, hugging Yein from the back before putting his chin on her shoulder. 'She smells so nice' Jungkook thought.

"You seriously lend your shoulder to every man out there, right?"

"Huh? What do you mean?" Yein asks, not getting his point in that question. Lending her shoulder to every man? Suddenly, the thought of the guy who cried while hugging her flashed through her mind.

"A-ani, I didn't do that" she denies it quickly.

Jungkook smirk, 'Got you' he thought.

"But I remember you lending your shoulder to a guy a week ago" he says. Yein's eyes widen in shock. H-he saw?

Overcome with fear of Jungkook knowing about that, she quickly said, "That- that was-"

"Hmm? Say it. I want to listen to each of your words"

"Tch, aren't you the one kissing a girl in front of my own eyes?!" Yein exclaims angrily and pulls away from the hug.

"And I thought you only kissed me" she mutters slowly but Jungkook heard it cause they are close to each other.

He smiled, showing his bunny teeth. The way she pouts while turning her head away was so cute for Jungkook to bear as he is screaming internally on how cute Yein is. Stepping a step closer to her, he planted a kiss on her cheek.

"I wanted to make you jealous" he says.

"What?"

"I saw you walking into the toilet that day and yeah, I'm still hurting from what happened 2 years ago and intended to hurt your heart so I kissed the girl. But later, I regretted it. It was never the same. No matter how much I kissed other girls, it can never be compared to kissing you. As you're the only who can make my heart throb wildly"

Sobbing a little, a few drop of tears rolled down Jungkook's cheeks. He was the fool one for not believing in Yein. She wipes it away while smiling. Yein only wanted to tease him but his confession is making her emotional.

She thought she's the only who was suffering but he was also the same like her. "Me too. If it's not you, my heart won't beat faster for anyone else."

"I'm sorry for hugging other guy other than you too" Yein says, looking down.

"Well, that was me"

She abruptly lift up her head.

"What?"

"I was the one crying on your shoulder that day"

"Like, seriously?"

"I was too embarrassed on what you might said if you know it's me, that's why I ran away. Sorry..."

Her shock expression was replaced by a happy one. She cannot believe it. That guy was Jungkook? That's why... that's why...

"My heartbeat went faster because it's you"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annyeong~ Here's your new chappie is finally here!!!!

Please DON'T COMMENT "PLEASE UPDATE".

I'm trying my best to update faster so please don't comment for me to update. I appreciate it if you guys would do that for me^^

Please comment and vote!

frhwonu-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 511 21
[ Completed ] •look me in the Eyes, then tell me pretty Lies• --------------------------♡---------------------------- What will you do if the person...
2.1K 139 28
Her life is full of black, dark and gloom. She never send people her smile. She forgot the real her. She forget how to smile and that make she think...
5.9K 410 33
He was young, but he knew pain beyond his years. She was innocent, but she didn't shy away from darkness. They grew up together. Separate hopes and...
74.7K 2.6K 54
"Thankyou. I will wash it...and return it tomorrow". Saying that you looked in his eyes. Those borwn eyes made you feel like you wanna drown in them...