Fate Like Fool ♚ BTS×LOVELYZ

By frhwonu-

"This fate like fool cursed me" Two groups, 14 hearts, 2 hearts connected as 1 while the love for the fateful... More

ch • 1
ch • 2
ch • 3
ch • 4
ch • 5
ch • 6
ch • 7
ch • 8
ch • 9
ch • 10
ch • 11
ch • 12
ch • 13
ch • 14
ch • 15
ch • 16
ch • 17
ch • 18
ch • 19
ch • 20
ch • 21
ch • 22
ch • 23
ch • 24
A/N
ch • 25
ch • 26
ch • 27
ch • 28
ch • 29
ch • 30
ch • 32
ch • 33
ch • 34
ch • 35
ch • 36
ch • 37
ch • 38
special 1
btsvelyz❤

ch • 31

1.8K 106 38
By frhwonu-

[ myungeun's POV ]

Kei unni is now lying on the hospital bed. Manager oppa had went to settle some things urgently as he was running before. Sigh... why is this happening to us?

"Guys, take one for each person. You guys didn't have lunch right?" Babysoul unni says and handed to us burgers and drinks. Like what-

Aren't we supposed to be dieting now? But since we are all craving for foods, we keep silent and eat.

Out of blue, the door was open ajar and Jhope oppa comes inside with a smile plastered on his face. "How is Kei?" He asks before sitting beside Jisoo unni. Tch, please don't get all lovey dovey please -_-

"The doctor said she had a slight shock due to her trauma and her aching legs. Kei will wake up soon, she needed some rest" Jisoo unni says.

I glance over at Kei unni who is sleeping soundly on the bed. How can her trauma came back? I mean, we all thought she get over it 2 years ago. There must be something behind that after all. Moreover, she said she gonna take the aid kit in the infirmary at the same floor with our waiting room is, how on earth is she at the second floor?

"Ahh! About our plan, the information has been gathered!" Jhope oppa exclaims and take out something from his bag. It's a file.

The file had Sera's pictures and whereabouts, also the place she is working plus her address. Our eyes widen in shock, how did he-

"I have many close friends working as MBC staffs after all, they helped me with this" he quickly answered what was lingering in our head.

"So, what is the first thing we need to do?" I ask, feeling the excitement.

"Since I have a day off tomorrow, two of you guys will come with me to MBC building and search for Sera" he says. Wait... tomorrow? I don't have a schedule tomorrow! "Oppa! I will go with you!" I exclaim while putting my hand into the air. He gives me a thumb up and another person will be Mijoo unni.

Ugh... I don't know if I can cope up with the two of them, considering they are the loudest member.

"We will clear up all of the misunderstanding between Bangtan and Lovelyz!"

~~~~~~~~~~

Annnnndddddd, the 'tomorrow' is finally today.

Jhope oppa has come to fetch us and we head to MBC building. While on the way, he asks us to put on mask and cap. In case the staffs recognize them.

[ end of POV ]

Jhope, Mijoo and Myungeun will sneak into the office during lunchtime. He peeks inside the office and finally found Sera but...

Jin is with her.

Jhope already knows about Jin and Sera's relationship. All members know about this. But because he didn't know who was behind the accident from 2 years ago, he never suspected Sera to be the one.

He looks back to Myungeun with sad eyes. How would she reacted if she see this?

"Oppa, what are taking you so long? Is she in there?" Myungeun asks, she tried to peek into the office too but was held back by Mijoo. "Aish, don't! They might notice us!"

When Jin and Sera went out from the room, they finally get in. Jhope quickly lock on the door and pull the curtain over.

"Let's search her table first!"

The three of them search all places and drawers in the office but couldn't find any pictures of them. Did she put it at her house?

"Now, what?" Mijoo asks, she runs her fingers through her hair, pulling it back into a ponytail. Just then, Myungeun notices something in Sera's laptop. "Oppa! I found it!" She exclaims happily before clicking on the mouse.

"She puts all the pictures into a pen drive... maybe she was expecting someone to steal it then!" Jhope says and was about to take the pen drive when the sounds of people talking come from the door.

"Hide!"

Jhope hides behind the boxes at the corner of the room, Mijoo hides behind the couch whereas Myungeun didn't had time to find the perfect hiding place so she just hides under the table.

"Oppa~ Can you take my bag with you? I'm going to the toilet" an irritating voice filled the room, obviously trying to make her voice cuter but failed miserably.

"Arasso~ Aigoo my jagi"

At this, Myungeun's face dropped. Recognizing the voice, she puts her hand on her mouth, covering it from making noises. Suddenly, a pair of legs appeared in front of Myungeun's hiding place. A hand takes the bag which is on the chair.

"My Sera is seriously a klutz, she didn't even turn off her laptop" Jin says, a smile forms onto his lips as he went through her laptop to switch it off when a certain file caught his attention.

"BTS&LOVELYZ?" He mutters under his breath, not believing his own eyes. Why does Sera has this file named like that? With full curiosity, he clicks on the file. To his surprise, pictures of BTS and Lovelyz are shown.

And it doesn't seem like the pictures were taken with them knowing about it. It seems like the pictures were taken secretly. He scrolled down a bit more, all of the pictures during their time at the shared house with Lovelyz, during the resort trip and when they are with Lovelyz. All of it is there.

How can Sera has all of these?

Panic begins to envelope Jin. He was too shock over what he is seeing right now that beads of perspiration formed on his forehead. His heart is pounding wildly and his mind is occupied with lots of thoughts.

How? Why?

"Oppa!"

"O-ouh, I'm coming!" Jin says loudly and takes the pen drive with him, replacing it with the same exact one on the table. He takes Sera's bag and went out from the office.

"Oppa, are you okay?" Sera asks while caressing Jin's face, wiping his sweats. Jin slowly takes her hand away from his face and turns his head to another direction, not making eyes contact with his 'girlfriend'.

When Jin and Sera are out from sight, the three of them come out from their hiding places. Jhope checks on the file again but to his surprise, the pen drive was changed.

"Damn it! Someone must have changed the pen drive!" He cussed. His shoulders dropped at what it seems like a bad news to them. Now the pen drive is nowhere to be known by them, how can they destroy it?!

"For now, let's go out from here before someone comes in" Jhope says and the two of them followed his lead out from the building.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few days later, BTS are given a day off. The members decided to sleep in that day and didn't planned to go out. But, the annoyingly shrill ringing of the phone broke the silence in the quiet morning. Rapmon groans before waking up and answer the call.

"Hello? Who- OH ANNYEONGHASEYO BANG PDNIM!!!!!!!" he answered loudly after realizing the caller is none other than their boss. "Gather your members and come to my office later" Bang Pdnim says. Rapmon looks back to his members and found out that only six of them are here.

"Yah, where's Jhope?" He mouthed to Jimin but no one knows where Jhope is.

"We will be there"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BTS except for Jhope are in a room at Bighit Entertainment.

Some of them are still sleepy and wondering why Bang Pdnim wanted to meet them so early in the morning?!

Actually, it's already 2 p.m. but oh well...

When Bang Pdnim went into the room, they stand up quickly and bowed to him respectfully. They were told to sit and Bang Pdnim are doing something with his laptop and the big screen in front of them.

They only watch him in silent without saying anything.

"Throughout this video, I hope you guys will finally realize something important to you" Bang Pdnim says before starring the video. BTS were left confused. Something important for them?

The video started and the scene is from Bang Pdnim's office. He was seen to be doing his work at his table when a knock was heard at the door.

Jimin glanced at the date of the video.

May, 2013.

It's from 2 years ago.

in the video

"Come in" Bang PDnim said, his eyes were still focusing on his papers. The door squeaked open and revealed seven figures.

"Annyeonghaseyo!"

He lifted up his face and a wide smile formed into his lips. "Aigoo, what's with the sudden visit?" He said cheerfully before standing up and went to Lovelyz. The girls hugged him in a group hug before laughing together.

They were seated at the couch.

"So, do you guys have something to say to me? Are the boys treating you badly? If yes, I'm gonna punish them for good!" Bang PDnim exclaimed. Lovelyz shooked their heads. A haze of sadness surrounded them. Realizing the tense atmosphere, he asked.

"What's wrong?"

"Sajangnim, we are really sorry!!!" Lovelyz said in sync before bowing 90° to Bang PDnim. He was shocked and was speechless. Why are they suddenly apologizing?

Noticing that Lovelyz were on the brink of tears, he softened. There must be a reason behind their action.

"Lift up your head and tell me the truth"

Babysoul looked at her members, a small smile plastered on her face yet the sadness remained the same. "There is a girl named Sera at our school who threatened Lovelyz to stay away from BTS. If we don't do as she said, then she will spread our pictures with BTS to online" she confessed the truth.

"WHAT?!!"

"Then we must-" Bang Pdnim was cut off when Babysoul said,

"We will stay away from BTS"

He was shocked and saddened.

"You guys don't need to go as far as to stay away from BTS! I will find a way to prevent that girl from spreading your pictures! That's why-"

"No we can't"

"Huh? But why?"

"BTS will debut in a month from now right? If they know about this, it will only affected their debut. We can't let this kind of thing to bother BTS's dreams"

"I will definitely find a way to solve this so please, stay by the boys. They need you guys as much as you need them too. How can you destroyed your bond with them like this? And without BTS knowing anything about it, they will hate Lovelyz for a lifetime!" Bang Pdnim exclaims, he couldn't let Lovelyz to take such an action like this.

He knew it so well. More than anyone else,

BTS love Lovelyz and Lovelyz love BTS.

How can he only watched the two groups who love each other to be apart? To start hating each other again?

"We'll be fine Pdnim, and so does BTS. We are only a small part of their life now. They will find others who love them more than Lovelyz did" Kei said, flashing a smile to him.

"BTS, they deserved to debut and shines in the entertainment industry. It may will take a long time before they achieved their dreams but, they will make it to the top even without us"

Bang PDnim could only agreed with Lovelyz. If this is what they wished to do, he wanted to respect their decision.

"And one more, please don't tell BTS about this. Please keep it as a secret!"

the video ended

"M-mwo?" Rapmon's voice falters as he speaks. He was trying to stand up from his seat but he lost his balance and fell on the hard, cold floor.

The other members are still shock and shook by the video.

Jimin felt as if his heart has been ripped out from his body, he fell to his knees while clutching his head in despair. "No way..."

The past flashed through their minds as they realized with horror what exactly happened 2 years ago. "T-this... w-wh-what" Yoongi couldn't even uttered one word without stuttering. He couldn't believed his own eyes, was what he watched is the truth?

They... Lovelyz... protected BTS all these times?

Knowing the truth, their head dropped and shoulders slumped in sadness.

Realisation and despair hit Jungkook and his hyungs like a thunderbolt, shredding his heart to pieces and leaving him dumbfounded for a while. Then, their mind jerked back to reality.

Their cruel and hateful comments on Lovelyz before suddenly flashed upon their mind, what have they done?

The only question that pops up now is,

" Where is Lovelyz? "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YOUR AUTHOR-NIM IS BACKKKKKK

I JUST RECOVERED FROM SEVENTEEN'S COMEBACK AND YEAH MY HEARTEU STILL GOES BOOM BOOM BECAUSE IT'S SEVENTEEN MY HEART GOES BOOM BOOM

Kay, done with fangirling.

Hohoho, finally BTS know the truth about what happened 2 years ago!!!!! Told ya, their rude and bitchy personalities will end in no time

Please vote and comment!

frhwonu-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

315K 11.5K 30
Kim Taehyung would never have imagined how worse his life could be. The one thing he loved more than anything was his family. But when his happy fami...
6K 386 46
{ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ} "You know what? I'm more than angry. I'm furious. You throw away my feelings like they're nothing. Like I'm nothing. And then you...
29.5K 1.7K 52
"What's one of your secrets?" she asks, looking down at their intertwined fingers. "I'm afraid," he says quietly. "Of what?" "Of us." *** Kim Taehyu...
357K 17.5K 60
Aliya didn't realize she was in love with her best friend until he announced that he is getting married. With a broken heart, she attends his wedding...