[ ✔ ] ᴄᴀʀᴏᴜsᴇʟ - ʟᴊ

Od ipsychopast-

**Highest rank in Horror: 61** {Since May 19, 2018} ~*•~•*~ "You okay? Jack asked, once he returned with an a... Více

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Apology Note
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
A Christmas Special
Open Requests
New Year Celebration
No Suggestions?
It's Released!
A Valentines Request
! I M P O R T A N T !
shameless promo

Chapter 50

2.7K 97 22
Od ipsychopast-

     (Jack)

         I know, I know, I know. I haven't been talking to her that lately. And it's technically Bosses fault. All his fault. I want to talk to her, but I just can't. It's like Slender man controls my spirit now. And God knows what he might do to her when I let my guard down. I'm just doing this so that she can be safe. Getting her hurt is the last thing I want in my life. Though, I see Hoodie hang with her sometimes. I wonder if Boss even knows that. When I went down to eat, I noticed right away Hoodie wasn't there. He was usually the first person to be at the table and eat. Suddenly, I felt this feeling in the pit of my stomach that this had to do something with her. I was tempted to go and check, but I know Boss wouldn't like that. Not after when Boss had practically sliced my back open. So, I just ignored the feeling and ate. Normally I would finish my meal with a piece of candy. However, just picking one up, made me think of her. Everything made me think of her. Goddammit. I miss her so much. Why couldn't I just be with her. Yet, I ask this question to myself a lot, even though I already knew the answer. If I could make one wish, I would wish that I could be with her forever. 

      Sighing, I tucked the candy away. I wasn't in the mood for sweets anymore. Instead, I sat criss-cross on the couch nearby and smacked my head on my palms repeatedly until a voice interrupted.

"Dude, what on earth are you doing." 

I looked up to see Jack. Eyeless Jack to be precise. 

"Smacking my head. What does it look like to you." I responded back.

Eyeless Jack, who I knew was pretty emotionless, just shrugged and stuffed his hands in his pockets. 

"Hoodie's up with her, in case you're wondering." Eyeless Jack said.

I stared at him, mouth agape. "How.." I started.

"I saw you both." Eyeless Jack interrupted me.

I could feel my face turning hot. 

"Don't worry, I'll be sure not to tell Boss." Eyeless Jack said.

I nodded. "Thanks," 

"You want me to check on her?" Eyeless Jack offered.

I nodded again. "Sure, and thanks again dude." 

Eyeless Jack nodded back at me. "No problem," he said.

And he walked out, just like that. 

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

1.7K 67 5
for caitlin and bea This is a work of fiction.
562K 34.4K 98
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
528K 11.4K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
815K 37.7K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...