Chapter 57

(Jack)

       "So, what's been going on with you and that girl?" A voice asked.

I turned around to see Jeff the Killer slouching on the couch. 

"Nothing," I said, cooly.

Jeff smirked. "I know you well enough to know that you're lying. Slender will find out soon enough." 

I gritted my teeth. "He already does know."

Jeff nodded. "Good luck with your girlfriend then." 

I opened my mouth to protest but he had already vanished. Onto his next kill.

I sighed and blushed at the thought of her being my girlfriend. However, my thoughts were interrupted by a voice at the door. 

It was a guy in a white mask, yellow hoodie, brown shaggy hair. 

Masky.

I nodded hello.

He nodded back to me.

"He wants you out on a kill." Masky said, simply.

I nodded again and grabbed my weapons needed. Masky handed me the profile and the data for the person or family that I needed to kill. 

I took the profile out of his grasp and Masky disappeared. 

As I was walking towards the door, I let out a devious smile. 

I'm out for another kill. 

Soon enough, I had arrived at a little homely house. I climbed my way up to the window and knocked on it. The person I was attacking, was a little boy, about 5 year's old. I watched as the boy look up and wander towards the window. I quickly made my way up to the roof. As the boy opened the window, I jumped from above. Slicing the little boy's face apart. He almost looked like Jeff now. Maybe even worse. I got ahold of myself and stabbed him repeatedly until there was no movement. Once I was sure he was dead, I then carved a symbol onto his stomach and placed candy inside it. I climbed out of the window, my clothes were wearing spattered blood with organs. 

I was also wearing an additional item.

I was wearing,

a smile.