Chapter 11

I pulled myself up, rubbing my head painfully. 

"Way to go, Jack.." I grunted.

Jack ruffled my hair and accidentally touched the spot where I hit my head on the ground.

I winced and pushed his hand away. Jack could see the bump that was bruised so he brushed my hair away.

"Stay here. I'm going to get some ice." He said.

And with that said, he disappeared through the door.

Sighing, I pulled myself up to look at myself through the mirror. The bruise was now turning green and purple. I sat on the floor and wrapped my legs around my arms, burying my head. 

A few minutes later, somebody opened the door, me, assuming that it was Jack, thought wrong. It was Hoodie standing at the door. I quickly stood up, brushing myself off.

"O-oh, h-hey H-hoodie.." I stammered.

Hoodie didn't say a word. For he came to my side and brushed my hair away, staring at the bruise on my forehead.

"Your h-head.." He muttered.

I pushed his hand away.

I glanced away. "It's fine. It's nothing serious."  

He narrowed his red gleaming eyes and nodded.

"So.. why are you here anyways?" I asked.

"L-Laundry for t-them.." He grunted annoyingly.

"Want me to help?" I offered.

He nodded and picked up a pile of washed clothing. I grabbed the remaining pile of clothes and started to fold them and placed them in the closet. We did this for a couple of minutes before Jack bursted in the room carrying an icepack.

I looked at him surprised before walking up to him and taking the ice pack away from his hands, placing it above my bruised head. 

"Thanks dude." I said, playfully punching his arm, and leaving the room, the pile of clothes neatly folded.