Chapter 34

I quickly came to my senses and limped my way where Jack was. I shook him by the shoulders.  

"Jack! Wake up!" I yelled in his ears, shaking him on the shoulders as well.

"Mmm?" Jack grunted, as he opened one eye.

"Jack! Look!" I said, pointing to that.. 'thing.'

Jack's eyes were wide open with alert now.

"Stay behind me." He commanded.

I obeyed and looked behind him. That 'thing' was running faster, it's black eyes seemed to pierce into mines. It somewhat looked like a dog, but bigger, and scarier. As the 'thing' got closer, Jack charged. Part of me told me to stay here and trust him. The other part of me wanted to help Jack. I watched as Jack charged at the white thing, his teeth showing, sharp and ready for battle. Jack knocked the 'thing' down with his legs while gripping it's skin and biting into it, a big splash of blood was thrown into the air. The 'thing' didn't show pain, however. The bite that Jack had made on it's skin, was somehow healing back to it's original form. The monster craned it's head towards my direction, it's eyes locked with mines. I stood there, frozen in fear, I didn't know what to do. I looked back at Jack, his eyes widening at me. 

"Look out!" Jack yelled at me.

I turned around to see the monster charging at me, its claws unleashed as it latched onto my skin, making scratches of leaking blood. I screamed in pain. Never have I felt this before, I slumped to the ground, my blood was slowly pouring out as the monster looked at me with black eyes, before everything had faded into darkness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Divisible : I had finally gotten through my family issues. Thank you for waiting so patiently guys! I might as well make a few more chapters longer for your gratitude. May you all keep reading this, and have a nice day.

(Dedicated to my friends, supporters, and all of you guys out there.)