Chapter 14

After I finished washing my face, I opened the door and went out. I knocked on the opposite door, which was Jack's room. 

A muffled voice answered, "Yes?"

"Uh.. nothing!" I yelled, too embarrassed to ask him for clothes.

I quickly scrambled towards my 'room,' closing it behind me. I let out a breath of relief and sat down on the bed. 

A knock soon disturbed the peace and quiet. 

"I know you're asking for clothes." Jack said, opening the door, his hands full of clothing.

"I-I-.." I stammered.

Jack just placed the clothes at the bedside and left the room.

"Thank you.." I whispered silently.

I picked up a gray sweater and black leggings. I quickly slipped into my clothing selection and combed my hair with my fingers. I started combing from the top to the bottom, accidentally touching the bruise on my head. I winced in pain then decided to go check it out in the washroom. I opened the door which led to the washroom and peered at the image in front of me. The bruise was getting worse. It turned pale green with a dark purple. I sighed and rubbed it, hoping that if would get better. But I was interrupted by a guest who opened the door slightly. Ever so quietly, every so slightly. Then, I recognized the guest. For what it seems, the guest recognized me too.