Chapter 41

(Author's Note): Hey guys! Hope you are enjoying the story so far. My supporters, also known as: my awesome friends wanted me to make chapters about 'Jack's perspective.' So, I decided to do it. I hope you all enjoy and keep reading!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Jack.)

     I watched her fall back, her eyes closed. I rushed to her side, cradling her in my arms. Tears were streaming down the side of my face. Suddenly, I felt a presence behind me. I whipped around to see my boss, Slender man staring at me. I couldn't take it. My emotions were spurring inside of me. 

I let myself go.

I charged at Slender man at full speed. Pulling out my knife along the way. However, Slender man didn't bother to flinch or move. He just stood there with that stupid expressionless face. Suddenly, I felt something block my way. I slammed into an imaginary wall. I backed away, staring at the invisible wall that was blocking me and my rival. I ran to the opposite direction to go around the wall instead. But still, the same thing happened. Soon, I was surrounded by the four corners of invisible walls. Including Y/Ns body. I slammed into the wall with my shoulder. I didn't know what to do. I felt the walls moving so I backed away. The walls were closing in. Slowly, inch by inch, the walls started to surround me. I suffered from claustrophobic when I was a little kid and I never got over the fear. I panicked and started screaming for help. I didn't know what to do. I curled up into a little ball and prayed that this nightmare would stop. That my little cupcake would come back to me once again, with her sweet little smile and her delicate face. However, praying words couldn't change my fate now.