Chapter 53

(Reader)

        Ugh. I need to stop thinking about Jack. For my own good. He won't even talk to me or even look at me. So what's the point of even thinking about him? Suddenly, my mind wandered over to the thought of: Hoodie. My head shot up as I ran towards the door. I peeked out the door, but there was no Hoodie. All I could see in front of me was nothing. But, there was sounds. Sounds of people murmuring to each other. I crept quietly to the stairs to hear better. One voice was cold, and hard. The other, was quiet, soft, and the voice was stuttering. I knew right away that was Hoodie. However, I was still wondering about the other voice. It sounded.. so familiar. I've heard it a lot of times. I just couldn't put my tongue on it. Shaking my head, I decided to forget about it and listen to the conversation.

"S-so w-what a-are y-you going t-to d-do?" The hoodie voice said.

"I-I'm not sure.." The other voice said.

"Y-you c-can't k-keep h-her l-like this.." Hoodie said. 

Her? Whose her? 

The other voice sighed. "Do you have a plan then?" 

I didn't hear anything after that. It all went dead-silent. Giving up, I walked back to my room silently. I closed the door behind me, sighing. What was Hoodie and the other guy talking about?  Who are they talking about? And who was the other voice Hoodie was talking to? And what did Hoodie mention by "her?" 

I closed my eyes. Whoever that person was, let's just hope it isn't me.