A Valentines Request

┳┻┳┻┳┳┻ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╯♡ 

(Copy this heart and paste it around Wattpad. Spread some love!) 

This Valentine's request is by: 

1P_Antarctica

Check her out! :D

_._

Date: February 14, Wednesday.

"Cupcake~" 

"Nggghh.. Five more minutes.." I said, my voice muffled underneath the pillow. 

Suddenly, the room fell quiet before not long, something sharp jabbed me in the abdomen. I let out a squeal, eyes wide opened.

"Jack!" I yelled. 

"Hi, Love ↜(╰ •ω•)ψ"

"Guess what day it is?" He asked eagerly. 

"I don't know ┐( ̄ヘ ̄)┌" 

He suddenly then reached behind his back and slowly pulled out a little black flower, it's petals glistened darkly as the centre core was damp yellow. Yet I find it admiring. I glanced back up at him.

"Valentines Day? ('~';)"

Jack nodded before reaching one of his black and white hands and pulling a strand of my messy hair, tucking it above my ear. He then placed the little flower above my ear, kissing my forehead gently along as well.

"Err, hah.. ಥ ‿ ಥ " I stuttered, looking down, face red. "Thanks." 

He plopped back down on the messed up sheets of the blankets on the bed. He looked down, playing the smooth covers with his fingers. "Have I ever told you about my past?" He murmured quietly.

"No, (・∩・)" I answered.

Jack let out a long sigh. "It's okay if you hate me after I tell you this.." He trailed off before I cut him off short. I kneed my way towards him before placing my hands on top of his head, trying not to blush. "Baka (꒪⌓꒪)," I murmured softly underneath his hair. "I'll still love you." 

Jack lifted his one free hand and patted gently on my arm. I lowered myself down to sit back down on the bed. Jack seemed to hesitate for a few moments before beginning his story in a faint voice. 

"I was an imaginary friend," he said, looking up at his hand, tilting it in different directions, as if it would change somehow. "I was assigned to be a friend of a little child." He continued, a small smile creeping up his cheeks. "His name was Issac." 

I scooched closer towards Jack, laying my head against his shoulder as he looked down and patted my hair softly. I wanted to comfort him as much as possible. 

"I was like a clown. Rainbows and colors." He looked down. "Now I'm just black and white.." He murmured. He forced himself to go on, swallowing his nerve and continuing on. "His parents often yelled and hit him. He would always tell them that I was his friend." 

"But they couldn't see me. How could they?" He asked himself, his voice cracking. "I'm only imaginary.. One day, we were playing pirates, and I just.. lost control," he whispered. "There was a cat nearby, and I was having so much fun playing, I didn't realize I killed the cat." 

"Things became worse," he sighed. "Isaac was sent off to boarding school. We promised that last night that he would come back once he'd finished with school. So I disappeared into the box and waited for him." 

Tears started rolling off of his cheek as he trembled. "I don't remember how long, but it was enough to make my colors change to a dull color, and I didn't feel anything anymore. Just empty.." He trailed off. 

I wrapped my arms around Jack's waist and buried my face deep into his body. 

"He came back one day. But something changed. He brought a girl with him.. I didn't know what they were doing until Isaac pushed the girl and started torturing her, until she was dead. He kept doing this with other few people who went to his house. I thought we were playing a game, so I followed him.." 

"Suddenly one day, I rose out of my box.. I was tired of waiting. The sound of my music box was off key. It cranked and the music was slowly reeling. I saw Isaac for the first time more closely now. He'd changed a lot. And I could feel that I changed a lot too." 

"I played the game with him. I tore out his limbs and his eyeballs. I let the insects take over his entire body. And finally when I finished, he was dead. But he was smiling.." He finished, covering his face with his hands. 

He turned away from me. "Do you hate me now?" His voice trembled. 

I felt a desperate urge, or guilt, ripping my stomach open. I crawled over towards Jack's side and bent his head, lowering my head and kissing him gently on his messy dark hair. I lowered myself down as Jack's eyes slowly met mine. 

I smiled a bit before reaching behind me, and pulling out a little heart shaped candy.
'Be Mine.'

This made Jack smile back, and squeezed me into a big hug, kissing me on the nose as I blushed bright red. 

"Happy Valentines Day."