Chapter 55

Note: Hehe, I'm back from the sickness! Woo-hoo! (Now, for the exams.. ;-;) Anyways, thanks for waiting so patiently, in reward, I'll post more chapters than usual! (I'll try .-.) Enjoy reading. 

~Divisible

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Reader)

       I wanted some answers. No, I need some answers right now. What on earth is going on? Jack was super weird with me, Hoodie and the other mystery guy is talking about "her," and Eyeless Jack? I was fed up of waiting. I stood up, got to the door, walked downstairs. Just in time to see,

him.

Nobody moved. It was as if time had stopped. Except for our beating hearts, beating each breath we inhale.

I lifted my chin, even though it slightly quivered. "Explain." 

Jack seemed to snap out of the silence. "Explain what?"

I frowned. "Don't play dumb on me, Jack." 

Jack could only drop and shake his head. 

"I can't keep you here. It's too dangerous." Jack murmured, quietly.

"You could've told me. Don't you trust me?" I asked.

Jack looked back up. "Of course I trust you, but I can't even trust myself.." 

My heart was slowing down, beating softly. I suddenly felt weak for him.

"But I still trusted you from the beginning I woke up in that darn room." I said, confidently.

Jack didn't move, nor say anything. But his eyes said something. A message. His eyes were soft with comfort and affection. I could see it in his eyes. I moved forward, gently pulling his body into my arms.

"You still trust me?" Jack asked, his voice was shaking.

I smiled from behind. "I trusted you more than I have trusted myself." 

(Jack)

      I was too stunned, too happy to say or do anything. She was holding me in her arms, whispering soft things in the back of my hair. Eventually, we stopped hugging. My face was damp with tears. 

"So, what are you going to do?" She asked me.

I sighed. "What do you think you want to do?" 

There was a pause of silence between us.

"Part of me wants to stay here, with you. Part of me wants to go, leave you behind danger." She replied, hesitating as well.

"Which part of your opinion is more stronger than the other?" I asked.

Pause.

"Staying here, with you." She said, her eyes wide. 

I smiled. "Me too."

'Me too.'