[ βœ” ] α΄„α΄€Κ€α΄α΄œsα΄‡ΚŸ - ʟᴊ

By ipsychopast-

**Highest rank in Horror: 61** {Since May 19, 2018} ~*β€’~β€’*~ "You okay? Jack asked, once he returned with an a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Apology Note
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
A Christmas Special
Open Requests
New Year Celebration
No Suggestions?
It's Released!
A Valentines Request
! I M P O R T A N T !
shameless promo

Chapter 41

2.8K 115 16
By ipsychopast-

       (Author's Note): Hey guys! Hope you are enjoying the story so far. My supporters, also known as: my awesome friends wanted me to make chapters about 'Jack's perspective.' So, I decided to do it. I hope you all enjoy and keep reading!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Jack.)

     I watched her fall back, her eyes closed. I rushed to her side, cradling her in my arms. Tears were streaming down the side of my face. Suddenly, I felt a presence behind me. I whipped around to see my boss, Slender man staring at me. I couldn't take it. My emotions were spurring inside of me. 

I let myself go.

I charged at Slender man at full speed. Pulling out my knife along the way. However, Slender man didn't bother to flinch or move. He just stood there with that stupid expressionless face. Suddenly, I felt something block my way. I slammed into an imaginary wall. I backed away, staring at the invisible wall that was blocking me and my rival. I ran to the opposite direction to go around the wall instead. But still, the same thing happened. Soon, I was surrounded by the four corners of invisible walls. Including Y/Ns body. I slammed into the wall with my shoulder. I didn't know what to do. I felt the walls moving so I backed away. The walls were closing in. Slowly, inch by inch, the walls started to surround me. I suffered from claustrophobic when I was a little kid and I never got over the fear. I panicked and started screaming for help. I didn't know what to do. I curled up into a little ball and prayed that this nightmare would stop. That my little cupcake would come back to me once again, with her sweet little smile and her delicate face. However, praying words couldn't change my fate now. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.4K 246 15
Ava Oliver, daughter of Erwin Smith, was given up at the age of 6 to live inside Wall Sina. Erwin did so in hopes of his daughter having a seemingly...
16.2K 686 158
Do you like the shipping of Slappy and Shelly? Or perhaps you really like reading Forlot_Forever's fanfictions. Whatever the reason may be, you have...
1.7K 67 5
for caitlin and bea This is a work of fiction.
1M 53.9K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...