[ ✔ ] ᴄᴀʀᴏᴜsᴇʟ - ʟᴊ

ipsychopast- által

**Highest rank in Horror: 61** {Since May 19, 2018} ~*•~•*~ "You okay? Jack asked, once he returned with an a... Több

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Apology Note
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
A Christmas Special
Open Requests
New Year Celebration
No Suggestions?
It's Released!
A Valentines Request
! I M P O R T A N T !
shameless promo

Chapter 30

4K 158 68
ipsychopast- által

               I turned the handle of the faucet on, sending cold water tumbling down into the drainer. I pulled the sleeve of my sweater up and rinsed it with water. I bit my lip as the water sinked into the wound, making the water turn light pink. Once I finished cleaning my wound, I splashed the running water onto my face, making it fresh. I turned the faucet around, deactivating it. I wiped my face with the opposite side of the wound on my sweater. I walked into Jack's room and saw Jack staring at the puddle of blood next to him. My eyes widen as I realized I forgotten to pull the sleeve, revealing my wound down. At the exact moment, Jack looked at me, then his eyes traveled down to my arm, blood leaking down a little, but the size of the cut was still the same. 

"What happened?" Jack asked, his eyes squinting at me.

I shook my head, too stunned to speak. Jack shook his head as well as he got up and headed out the room. Instead of standing there like an idiot, I went into the washroom to get a small towel to clean the pool of blood up. I went inside Jack's room and bent down, rubbing the floor. The blood slowly soaked into the towel, leaving the floor a little bit stained with blood. I tossed the bloody towel into a basket nearby the handstand and sat on the floor. 

"You okay?" Jack asked, once he returned with an aid-kit in his hand. 

"Yeah." I stated.

I hiccuped.

Jack frowned. "You're lying." 

"It just hurts a little bit, It's not that much." I said, shrugging.

Jack went over to me and opened the aid-kit box, grabbing a band-aid along the way. He teared the plastic away and patched the band-aid onto the cut. He lifted my arm up and kissed it softly.

I pulled my hand away. "What was that for?" I asked, leaning back.

"A kiss always makes it go away quicker." He said, smiling from ear to ear.

I crossed my arms and tilted my head at him. "Wow." I laughed, shaking my head.

I let out a low whistle and leaned back against the wall. "What were you going to say?" I asked, my mind flown to the thought of when I asked why Jack wanted me here, but he was cut off.

Within a full minute of silence, Jack answered, "That's for me to keep it as a secret, and for you to find out." He said.

I banged my head against the wall softly. "You've got to be kidding me." I sighed.

Jack leaned his head back and laid his head on my lap. 

"Woah, what do you think you're doing?" I asked. 

"Making myself comfortable, hold still." He said, his eyes already closed.

"I relaxed my tensing legs. "You asleep yet?" I asked.

"About to." He informed me with his eyes closed. 

I sighed and watched the clock tick forward slowly. Five minutes had past already.

"You asleep yet?" I asked, this time more softly.

Jack didn't answer, his eyes closed and his chest heaving up and down at a slow and peaceful pace.

I smiled at the sight of him and blinked. My eyelids felt really heavy. I blinked this time more slowly and my vision was getting blurry. I blinked the second time, and dark corners surrounded my eyelids. I blinked for the third time, and complete darkness surrounded me. 

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

58.7K 1.5K 44
After a raid of your home town you lead your people to the town of Encanto where you are greeted with the kindness of the Madrigals and one boy draws...
16.2K 686 158
Do you like the shipping of Slappy and Shelly? Or perhaps you really like reading Forlot_Forever's fanfictions. Whatever the reason may be, you have...
5.8K 113 6
"Yandere! Five meets the person who reminds him of Reginald". I originally posted this on tumblr as @jweekgoji, but decided to post it on other platf...
1M 54.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...