My Stepbrother

By ilusmbieber

18 year old Jessica Rogers moves to Atlanta to be with her Dad and his new family. Her whole world turns upsi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
READ

Chapter 71

33.4K 842 121
By ilusmbieber

" Hey! " Holly said through the other end of a phone.

" Hi, um i'm going to the mall and i was wondering did you want to come down and meet up with me? "

" Yeah, i'd love to! " She answered happily.

" Cool! Meet me in like 15 minutes? "

" Sure, see you then! "

" Okay, bye! " I said, hanging up.

I finished putting my makeup on in the small hotel bathroom. I brought a lot of my things here, even my pillow.

" Jessica are you almost ready? " Justin yelled from where the bed is.

" Hold on! " I yelled back, sliding one more earring into my ear.

I opened the door and walked out. Both of them stared at me. I felt myself blushing, so i turned around to put my coat on.

" Damn. If you bend over just a little bit more you can see up your skirt. " Ryan remarked.

" Shut up dude. " Justin snapped.

I fixed my hair in the mirror once more and scowled at Ryan from behind me.

" You are disgusting. " I said.

" I can't help myself. " He laughed.

" Just for you, i'll change into jeans. "

" Hope their tight. " He smirked.

" Ryan, i swear to god if you don't shut your fucking mouth. " Justin snapped again, raising his voice louder.

" I'll be back in an hour or so. " I said slipping a pair of jeans under my skirt then pulling my skirt down over the jeans.

" Bye Jess. " Justin said, smiling a little.

" Bye! " I smiled back.

Ryan looked weirdly back and forth at Justin and I. I ignored him and shut the door behind me.

Justin's POV

" Okay, tell me what's going on between you two? " Ryan said.

" Nothing's going on. " I rolled my eyes.

" I'm not stupid bro, come on. I thought you guys were fighting or something. "

" How'd you know? " I asked.

" Like i said, i'm not stupid. " He answered.

" We were but i apologized. She lost her daughter and i lost it at her because you brought her home late. "

" You apologized? "

" Yeah? " I answered, stating it like it should be obvious.

" Make up sex? " He joked.

" You are a pig. " I answered, turning back and looking at the computer screen.

" Is that a yes? " He continued to tease.

" That's a no. " I answered slyly.

Jess's POV

" That would look so good on you! " Holly said, pointing to a blue coloured shirt.

" I'm not really looking to buy anything today, but thanks. " I smiled.

" You seem uptight. " She remarked.

" No? " I laughed. " I'm not uptight! "

" Is there something on your mind? "

" No, i just can't seem to get your sister off my mind. I hate to bring it up but i just keep thinking about her. "

" Aw, Jessica. It's okay, i really wasn't that close to her anyways. Besides the police are looking into the murder case now. "

" Really? Do you know how've far they gotten? " I asked.

" They know that she was poisoned and had a seizure just before she died. They're looking for fingerprints and any evidence of who was there that night. "

" Oh, so they haven't really gotten close yet? "

" No, but they're thinking they'll have the case closed by the end of this week. They seem confident about it. "

" What do you think about it all? " I asked.

" I'm not exactly sure, i'm both excited and scared to know who her killer was."

" Yeah, i see where you're coming from. I can't imagine being in the position you're in. "

" I'll manage, especially when i have a good friend like you! " She smiled.

I smiled back. " Anytime! "

" Are you ready to clue up here? " She asked.

" Yeah! We could meet up again sometime soon! " I said, hugging her.

" Definitely! " She smiled.

" Look, i know with everything going on you're probably busy and all, but if you ever need anything or just want to talk. I'm here, and always just a phone call away. " I smiled back.

" Thanks Jess, i will. " She waved goodbye and walked over to her car.

~

When i walked into the room, Ryan was asleep. Justin was watching TV.

" How'd it go? " He asked, sitting up immediately, once he seen me.

" Good, well good but bad for you guys, i- i mean us. "

Justin flicked a pillow at Ryan and he nearly rolled over off the bed.

" What? " He asked sleepily, his eyes were barely open and his voice was scratchy. It was familiar, a little bit still too familiar.

" She's back. " Justin said, making no eye contact with him.

Did something happen while i was gone?

" What'd she say? "

" Well, the police found nothing yet. But they're confident enough to think they are going to have the case solved and closed by the end of the week. "

Justin looked shocked and Ryan paced the room with his hands in his hair, cursing beneath his breath.

" What else did she say? " Ryan asked.

" That's it really. "

" So what are we gonna do? " I asked.

" We all need rest, let's sleep on it and decide in the morning. " Justin suggested.

" Good idea, i'm dropping. " I said, walking to the bathroom to change into my pyjamas.

When i came out, Ryan was already half asleep and Justin was already in the other one. This should be a no brainer.

I smiled at Justin and climbed over next to him. He smiled back and kissed me on the forehead.

" I'm scared. " I whispered.

He wrapped his arm around me and pulled me closer to him. " It's okay to be scared. "

" I feel like time is running out. "

" Whatever happens, happens. " He answered.

" Are you scared? " I asked.

" Yes. " He answered.

I buried my head into his chest.

" If we get out of this, if we really make it out of this whole situation without getting caught. Promise me, we'll get out of here and won't look back. "

" I love that idea. " He answered, hugging me a little closer to him.

" I missed you. "

" I missed you too. "

I pulled myself up and gently pressed my lips onto his. Gently, and barely i made our lips move together. His lips were soft, just like the way i remembered.

" Would it be crazy if i told you i love you? "

I ignored him and kissed him again.

" I do. " He said under the kiss.

Hope this satisfies some of you;) please vote & comment your thoughts, i'm really looking forward to hearing them!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18K 316 31
19 year old Karina Braun is the daughter of Scooter Braun who manages the most successful pop singer Justin Bieber who is 20. Karina is still in Coll...
146K 4.1K 55
Tuka is 18 years old, she's forced to go on tour with Justin Bieber, why? Her brother is Za, Justin's best friend. But what happens when tuka has no...
20.3K 728 39
What happens when pop star Justin Bieber falls for the girl he grew up with? Going back to Canada for a break from his Believe Tour, Justin isn't lo...
39.9K 617 13
Moving to another state and not knowing anyone can be pretty harsh. Especially when Hailey an 18 year old girl that has moved from Colorado to Miami...