[Complete] Now & Forever: Dra...

By _Books4l

Kennedy Onika "Nicki" Maraj, just a simple girl from New York. She has faced challenges throughout her life t... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five (Part 1)
Chapter Twenty Five (Part 2)
Chapter Twenty Five (Part 3)
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Dricki OneShots: POSTED!
Chapter Thirty
Thank You ☺️
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Just Incase
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
DRICKI ONESHOTS
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Fourty
Chapter Fourty One
Everlasting: Dave Ea$t x Bernice Burgos
Chapter Fourty Two
Chapter Fourty Three
Chapter Fourty Four
Now that I have your attention...
Chapter Fourty Five
Chapter Fourty Six
Epilouge
Sequal Posted
Song Bird!

Chapter Thirty Five

1.6K 64 6
By _Books4l

Kennedy Onika "Nicki" Maraj

Aubrey could be right, I mean I could be second guessing our relationship but he made it seem as if it was a privilege to be with him, like I should be grateful. Like I didn't have my own shit, like I needed him to do the things he does for me.

'Got all this shit around me, and I'm choosing you to share it with.' The fuck was that supposed to mean?

I didn't know if I should be upset or if I should let it go. One part of me wanted to be wrapped in his arms but the other part of me wanted to finish our argument. Again, he was the one texting bitches, granted I believe him when he said he wasn't cheating this time but he got super defensive when he found out that I went through his phone.

All these thoughts were clouding my mind as I made my way outside to his car. He was already inside, causing me to roll my eyes but he'd opened my car door and left it open for me.

I got in and slammed the door before putting my seatbelt on. "Ken, stop slamming my fucking doors every time you wanna throw a tantrum."

"Shut up." I angled my body away from him as best as I could and started eating my apple as he drove away from the estate.

After a long silence I stole a glance at him and he was clearly upset. Today he was wearing a simple white tee and some grey sweats but he'd never looked sexier to me. Ken, it's the pregnancy hormones, fuck him and his dick.

I can't seem to feel one thing at once, the doctor said that my body adjusting to the pregnancy would be tough but I didn't think it would make me hate my fiancé and want to make love to him at the same time.

He's so fucking handsome though. I openly stared at him as he drove but he refused to pay me any mind. His jaw was set and his right hand was steering while his left was twisting the toothpick in his mouth.

"What Kennedy?" He said without looking at me. "You ready to talk like an adult?" He asked and I took a deep breath to keep my hands to myself. Lord knows how bad I wanted to slap him.

I didn't even notice that we had pulled up to the house. The realtor, of course, was already there, but Aubrey hadn't made any effort to get out of the car just yet.

"Why can't you just...break all communication with them? Why must you text them. I tolerate Instagram, I tolerate Twitter. I see the likes and all that shit but it's social media, you're a man. But texting them? Really Aubrey?"

"Ken, some of them are just friends. I'm not allowed to have female friends?"

"Not the ones you've had your dick in, no. Especially not the ones that want your dick, I'm not having that.  The fuck I look like? You can make me so insecure at times and I'm far from it. That shit hurts me, it hurts that you don't see how little shit like that affects me. We've been through this over and over and over again and I'm tired," My voice cracked because my feelings were getting the best of me. "I'm tired," I felt the hot tears fall onto my cheeks and I quickly brushed them away. "If you feel like I'm second guessing our relationship, ask yourself why? It's because you made me that way." I told him. "I'm tired."

Drake sighed before running his hand over his face and opening the car door. I frowned, thinking he was about to go inside the house but instead he came around the car and opened my door. He helped me out then closed the door allowing me to rest my back against the side of the car. "Is this what you want?" I asked him. "Am I enough for you because if I'm not, then just tell me. I don't want you feeling obligated to be with me."

"Ken shut up," he cupped my face then kissed me. "You know I love you more than anything, anything in this whole world. "I'm tired of these petty ass arguments between us and I just want to be happy, I know you do too."

"Of course I do and if you feel the need to ask me that then I'll admit, somewhere, I fucked up but it's not going to happen again, I changed my number this morning."

"And what's to stop you from giving it out?" I asked him, happy that he'd done something for me for the sake of our relationship for once other than apologizing with that stupid Canadian accent that I love so much.

"My love for you, and the fear of you walking away from me after we've been through way more serious shit. Now, let's go see this house." He pressed a kiss to my forehead and took my hand to lead me inside.

------

The realtor was really nice.

This house was a little bit smaller than the estate which to me meant a little bit more cozy, like a house should be. Now I still have my heart set on New York but Aubrey and I were down for compromises so we agreed to look at this house. "This is all you," he said to me as we both walked inside of the most beautiful walk-in closet I'd ever seen. It was mirrored on three walls, had a see-through shoe cabinet and an island in the middle with drawers for jewelry and such.

"Wow," I looked around at the closet in awe, he was right, there was no way he'd be getting this closet if this ended up being our house. With seven bedrooms–which I deemed unnecessary, a theater, a swimming pool, gym and lounge room, I was nearly sold on it already as our California choice.

"So what do you think? Could you see our lil chicken nugget running around here?" He asked as he rubbed my tummy, causing me to laugh.

"I like it so far but we have two more houses to see out here." I decided not to give him such a promising answer, even though he found precisely what I liked, knowing that would only push me further and further towards California.

He nodded his head, "Well if we were to decide on this one, this would definitely be the master bedroom. The room across from this one could be the nursery, and we could decide on the rest later". I sighed, "You purposely picked this house, knowing that I would fall in love with it". I said, walking out of the closet and into the bathroom that had the most beautiful marble design I'd ever seen. The shower was spacious and see-through, and there were small steps that led to the tub. A built in flatscreen television was placed above the tub also, give it a spa feeling.

I felt Aubrey place his hands around waist as I stood in the doorway, admiring the bathroom. "I wasn't necessarily sure that you'd fall in love with this house. I just picked the one that felt the most comfortable, and it's one of the best communities to raise a family".

"There's no studio in here, you comfortable with that"? He shrugged his shoulders, "There's one at the estate and there's plenty of studios I could go to near here, if they were ever needed. I don't plan on bringing my work load into our home, and I plan on keeping it that way for as long as possible".

I nodded my head, turning around to place a kiss on his soft lips. "I love you so much". He pulled me into a hugged, placing his hands on my ass, as usual. "I love you even more Kennedy".

I sighed, "You really want to stay in Cali, don't you"? He nodded his head, "Of course I do, but the decision is up to you. I understand how you'll be feeling about relocating by yourself. No matter what I want, I'm leaving the final decision up to you-".

I closed my eyes, hesitantly speaking. "I want this house". He looked at me with an unsure expression written all across his face, "Don't say that just because you know I want it, you haven't even looked at the houses out in New York or Jersey yet".

I nodded my head, "I know that, but you know I think about things all the time and I do feel like this would be the best choice. This will give me a chance to expand my business and allow you to remain comfortable with your music, it's beneficial for both of us. Plus, that fucking closet is to die for- so don't you dare think we'll be sharing it".

He smiled holding his hands up in a defense matter. "If this is what you want, you can have it". I nodded my head, "Well this is what I want".

-----

We walked downstairs, hand and hand, greeting the relator for the second time. "So how did you guys like the house"? I smiled, glancing over at Aubrey. "We want it". She nodded her head, "Well we can head over to the kitchen area and I could provide you two with more information before you make a final decision.

We followed her to the kitchen area, taking seats while she pulled out a folder.

"Well this beautiful home was built in 1994, and has only been owned by one family. There's seven bedrooms and five bathrooms, including the spectacular master bedroom with a newly designed walk-in closet. There's a gym, lounge room, pool, and theatre for entertainment purposes".

Aubrey nodded his head, "The only concern I have is the gates. I would want to make sure my home is completely gated, but I don't want to disturb any of the neighbors with my addition".

She nodded her head, "I completely understand, and that could be done in a very peaceful manner. Have you worked with this company before"?

"Yeah, I have another home in Hidden Hills. I went through the company, eventually making a deal with the actual homeowner. I'm expecting that this home will be a little bit higher in price since I'm going straight through the company".

She nodded her head, handing over the paperwork. I glanced at the numbers, knowing damn well I was not having anymore input in this conversation. He glanced at the papers, nodding his head. "I believe that this price could be knocked down a little bit lower, I mean- it's over ten years old and I've see newer homes for about the same price".

"The company would be glad to work with you since you are a previous customer. I can take this back to my office and see what I can work with, I'll have a final price estimate sent to you in just about a day or so, no later".

He nodded his head, "It was nice working with you Mr. and Mrs.Graham, I hope you two stick out this decision".  I smiled, shaking her hand. "Thank you for your help, you're greatly appreciated".

Even with everything that always seemed to damage our relationship, we'd always find our way back to happiness again. Even if both of us second guessed this relationship, we both knew that there was no other way to have it. I understand that being with him meant many sacrifices and I was willing to accept that. As long as I could enjoy my work environment and home, while raising our child- There was nothing to be upset about  at the moment.

Of course...

Written by fyesdrizzy and I.

Make sure you VOTE AND COMMENT.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.7K 1.3K 25
Onika (Nicki) Is one of the nerdy girls, in Sunset High, everyone picks on her, especially the most popular boy in school Aubrey (Drake). One day dra...
37.1K 2K 30
Not another happily-ever-after story... ADVISORY *This story is an adopted romantic fanfiction based on free and spontaneous creativity without any c...
30.2K 370 27
My name is Nickia (Ni-ck-ea) Aubrianna Graham-Maraj I am the daughter of YMCMB's own Nicki Minaj & Drake but I love my parents as Onika Tonya Maraj a...
27.2K 273 11
Dricki Oneshots ..