better than revenge // jaylos

By jaylosus

dating for two entire years, carlos de vil finally realizes that his boyfriend, benjamin florian, has been ch... More

00. inception
01. breakups and meet-ups
02. the next day
03. carlos is petty, mal approves, evie judges
04. party invitations and shopping
05. party drama
06. hungover
07. food fight
08. are you coming?
09. resolved
10. sunshine baby
11. rooftop kisses and photography
13. tourney practice
14. stereotypes
15. trust issues
16. the big tourney game
17. betrayal with a capital E
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty
AUTHORS NOTE

12. a beat-up benjamin

2.5K 75 67
By jaylosus

THEY DIDN'T REALIZE IT was Monday, so when Carlos nuzzled his head into Jay's chest for more warmth, he blinked and let out a shriek before jumping out of Jay's arms and putting on his shoes, screaming at Jay to get up so they wouldn't be late to school.

Jay, mostly angry that he was woken up after he found a good position to sleep in (which was one leg draped over Carlos's legs and his arms wrapped around the boy's petite waist), got out of bed and grabbed an outfit from his suitcase.

"Why are we even going to school today? Thought you wanted to cuddle all day long and watch Stranger Things." Jay shouted so Carlos could hear him over the closed closet door.

"Well, I also want to pass high school. And you should, too." Carlos said.

"I do want to pass high school," Jay put on his red beanie, "But missing one day out of the week won't make us not pass high school."

The closet door opened and Carlos gave Jay a serious look, "We are not going through this conversation again." He warned before throwing his pajamas on the bed, not even tucking them under the pillows like he does usually.

"We're already running late, so just grab a breakfast bar and a bottle of orange juice from the refrigerator and get out the door." Carlos scratched Dude behind his ears and then walked out the door.

"Did you know," Jay started, hanging onto the rail, "That when you snort, you scrunch your face up while do it, and it is-" Jay stopped at the final stair to look at Carlos, "-adorable. Seriously the cutest thing I've ever seen." He shrugged, going into the living room while Carlos went into the kitchen to grab breakfast bar.

"Well, Jayden, did you know that when you roll over, you squish the living fuck out of me?" Carlos threw him a breakfast bar and an orange juice.

Jay rolled his eyes to the back of his head, "Why do you always have to ruin the moment?" His words came out almost like a sigh.

Carlos giggled and went in to kiss Jay, wrapping his arms around his neck and connecting their lips together. Jay smiled into the kiss and wrapped his arms around his waist, still holding the bar and orange juice in his arm.

Jay turned them around in one swift move, pushing Carlos until he feel against the couch, quickly hovering over the awaiting boy and reconnecting their lips, bringing Carlos's bottom lip in between his teeth and giving it a small bite before sucking it, leaving it plump and red. Carlos gasped at the sensation, throwing his head back, giving Jay the opportunity to stick his tongue inside.

Carlos was moaning as Jay explored his mouth, head thrown back as he dropped his breakfast which he was no longer hungry for, instead he was hungry for Jay's lips. His hands were wandering the boy's hair, giving it simple tug and loving the sounds he got everytime he did so.

Jay was the first to pull away after what seemed like hours, pushing himself up with his hands. He looked directly into a heavy breathing Carlos and said, "We're so fucking late." He cursed, shaking his head and laughing, resting his forhead against Carlos's own.

"Worth it." Carlos moved his hands from Jay's hair to his cheeks, cupping them.

Jay smiled and stood up from the couch, helping Carlos up and giving him his breakfast, gathering his own. They were out the house in a gippee, their backpack on their shoulder and then thrown into the back seats as Jay pulled out of the parking lot and started driving to school.

"So, I guess I can declare you as my boyfriend to anyone who asks?" Carlos asked, turning his body slightly and resting his elbow on the console and placing his chin on his balled up fist.

Jay smiled again, "If you want."

"Well, I really do want to. But first I have to know if that's okay with you...?" Carlos trailed off, hoping for an answer.

Jay looked at him, an eyebrow raised as to show interest, "Is this your way of asking me to be your boyfriend, Frosty?"

Carlos shrugged and tilted his head to the side at the same time, "Maybe. Why? Is there a possibility you want to be assured before you say yes?"

Jay snickered, "Who said I was gonna say yes?"

Carlos's smile dropped.

"I'm kidding, I'm kidding. Yes, I'll be your boyfriend, as long as you'll be mine."

"Well, fucking obviously."

•••

They arrived at school some 15 minutes after their little talk, got out of their car with their backpacks already on their shoulders. When they realized that no one else was outside of the school building and they were already an hour and a half late, they started running toward their class, but stopped when Jay pulled Carlos back.

"Wha...?"

"It's 8:29, class ends at 8:45. So that means if we go to class right now, there'll only be 16 minutes left. And if that's that, what's the point of going?" Jay asked, still holding onto Carlos's forearm.

Carlos raised a brow, "So what do we do?"

Jay looked around the empty halls and pulled Carlos to what seemed like a janitor's closet.

"What are you doing? What if the janitors' in there?" Carlos hissed, still being pulled.

"We'll go to a different closet, then."

Jay opened the door and looked inside, smirking first and then pulling Carlos in.

"Jay! We're going to get in trouble!" Carlos said, voice normal once they were inside. Jay ignored him, though, and closed the door, making sure to lock it. The long-haired teen turned around and took a step close to him, grabbing him by the waist and closing the space between them.

Carlos grabbed at Jay's cheeks again, dozing off into his eyes, lips parted open as they studied eachother helplessly. Jay kept on flicking his gaze from Carlos's eyes to Carlos's lips, getting momentarily distracted time by time.

Soon, they got bored of staring at eachother and went to press their lips against one another's. Jay grabbed at the back of Carlos's head, pushing their bodies closer together. Carlos moaned as Jay turned them around, pinning him up the wall and grabbing at his wrists to stop them from wandering Jay's torso.

"Shouldn't we check if there are cameras in here?" Carlos whispered, a brooding expression on his freckled covered face.

Jay shrugged and leaned in closer to Carlos's lips, "Why would there be cameras in here? It's not like the janitor would jack himself off during his lunch break."

Carlos giggled, a cute smile plastering itself on his face. Jay laughed along with him, then released a hot breath that hit Carlos's face, causing the boy to back up against the wall even more, now going on his tippy toes.

Jay interlaced their lips once more, loosening his grips on Carlos's wrists and instead moved them down to his shoulders, then snaking them to his waist, where he proceeded to grind against Carlos's hips, earning a low moan from said boy.

Jay smirked proudly before pulling back, gasping for air. He rested his hands on either side of Carlos's heads, taking long breaths with his mouth. He recovers his breathing shortly after he pulled away, and goes back to facing Carlos.

"I can barely see you. But I'm still imagining you with your cute little scrunched up, galaxy face." Jay exclaimed, smiling like a goof even though Carlos couldn't see him because of how dark it was, "Seriously, how does the janitor manage to find things in here, even with the lights on it's dim."

Carlos doesn't say anything, and instead decides to rest the back of his head on the door he was stilled thrown onto. His breathing is heavier than Jay's was, mostly because Jay didn't give him mercy and took no breaks. Yet Carlos wasn't complaining, they would've still been going.

He was longing for Jay to get out of his daydream state and go back to kissing him, even when he was short of breath. For a moment, he thought of doing it himself, but he didn't. He didn't want to seem needy.

Jay was about to mention why he was being so quiet, but the bell beat him to it, ringing loudly. "It's been 16 minutes already?" He asked to himself.

Carlos only ducked under Jay's arms and grabbed his backpack which was somehow on the floor, and gave Jay his, gulping as Jay took it from him and opened the door, running a hand through his hair that was put in a manbun, fixing all the strands that got out.

"I hope we don't look like we were about to fuck." Jay looked over his shoulder to Carlos, who was looking around the halls. "Why are you being so quiet? Did I leave you dumbfounded?"

"No, it's not that, I just have a feeling something bad is gonna happen. Or something good. Or both, I don't know. It's, like, in my gut, I can feel it." Carlos explained, clenching his fists.

Jay slipped a chuckle and walked to his locker, about to put in the code when his name was called through the crowded hallways. He turned around, eyes widened.

Benjamin was making his way through the students, looking completely messed up from the face. His eyes was closed shut and it was a purple color, his lip was busted and there was a scar right on his cheek. He was limping, too, though he didn't even have crutches, so it mustn't be so bad.

Jay rolled his eyes, having simply no pity for him, and went to put his locker code in.

"Hey! I'm talking to you!" Benjamin put a hand on his shoulder and turned him around roughly, "I'm not here to bother Carlos, I'm here to--"

"Make me feel bad? Because it's my gonna work, trust me. I have no pity for people who don't deserve pity." Jay smacked, looking Benjamin straight in the eye.

"Well, I'm partly here for that. But also to say thank you."

Jay looked shocked, "What? What are you thanking me for? I beat you up to to a pulp and you're thanking me?"

Benjamin nodded, "Yeah, I am. See, I don't think you knew, but I was in the tourney team, which I never wanted to be but my mom made me join so I could get exercise, and I've been on it up until now. And now that I'm bruised, I can't be on it anymore."

"Oh. Okay?" Jay looked around, "How do you expect me to react to that if I don't really care...?"

"You should care, actually. Because since my parents know that you're the one that beat me up and left me bruised," He got out a paper from his back pocket, "You're gonna take my place. All until I get healed, or possibly even longer just for extra punishment. Probably the whole season. Or the entire shool year. They're in a dilemma." Benjamin shrugged.

Jay snatched the paper from his bruised hands and opened it, Carlos taking a peek at it from next to him, "Dear Jayden Williams, we found out that you beat up one of your fellow classmates only through anger, and as for punishment, you will be taking his spot as captian of the school's tourney team-- horseshit." Jay shoved the paper into Benjamin's chest.

"It's true. And you can tell because it's in cursive." He pointed at the handwriting.

"Why should I believe that so easily?"

"Because I don't know how to write in cursive. Right, Carlos?"

Jay raised an eyebrow at Carlos, who nodded.

"It's still horseshit."

"Well, you have to do it even if it's horseshit or not." Jay glared, "So, after school you'll have to be at the backyard where we have all our games so they can teach you how to play and get you ready for the game. Good luck." He was about to walk away when he stopped himself, "Oh, and my mom and dad wanted to see you and Carlos in the principal's office, I don't know why, though." He shrugged before limping away.

Jay and Carlos looked at eachother and shrugged before walking into the direction of the office, passing by students that were still lingering throughout the halls. When they arrived, they were looking at them with a serious face.

"So, uh... you wanted to see us?" Jay asked, taking a seat in the chairs without being asked.

"Yes, we'd like to talk about that little moment you two had in the janitor's closet?"

"I FUCKING TOLD YOU, ASSHOLE!"

•••

ahhhhhhh my update schedule is so far behind GAH im sorry for such a late update, i get so lazy!!!!!!!

i don't have much to say except sorry to anyone who was waiting (which are probably none) but here it is!!!

until next time, jaylosers!!!

-a

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.9K 1.3K 31
π–π€π‘π‘πˆπŽπ‘ | "oh my darling, i am getting, closer hold on tight..." π—¦π—˜π—˜ π—™π—¨π—Ÿπ—Ÿ 𝗦𝗨𝗠𝗠𝗔π—₯𝗬 π—œπ—‘π—¦π—œπ——π—˜ β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬ ( carlos de vil π˜… f...
25.1K 477 13
Even after mother gothel kept rapunzel in the tower, everyone in Auradon knew that she would do it again. To her daughter. But when the baby started...
54.8K 1K 27
A Descendants and Carlos de Vil x fem!oc book, meaning I make a character, you play them, your love interest is Carlos de Vil and this story takes pl...
22.9K 438 12
Brooklyn and Carlos' love story continues. What happens when Mal runs away from Auradon? Will Carlos and Brooklyn finally confess their love for ea...