[ βœ” ] α΄„α΄€Κ€α΄α΄œsα΄‡ΚŸ - ʟᴊ

By ipsychopast-

**Highest rank in Horror: 61** {Since May 19, 2018} ~*β€’~β€’*~ "You okay? Jack asked, once he returned with an a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Apology Note
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
A Christmas Special
Open Requests
New Year Celebration
No Suggestions?
It's Released!
A Valentines Request
! I M P O R T A N T !
shameless promo

Chapter 2

10.6K 331 208
By ipsychopast-

I stumbled back as he looked back at me. Before I could react, the door burst open, which I assumed he kicked my freaking door down for nothing. He stared at me, and I stared at him. For what seemed like a minute, I grabbed my laptop and threw it at him. He dodged the flying laptop, since I had bad throwing skills but I managed to outrun him and run to my room. I locked the door and shoved the curtains out of the way, which led to my window. I opened the lock and pushed the window up. Fresh air knocked my lungs. It's been awhile since I went outside. I placed my feet up the window and sat there, looking down at the ground. I thought this logically. If I were able to make it down without dying, I would have to risk breaking an ankle. Still, this psycho is chasing me down, so I have no other choice. I was in my thoughts until a banging noise from my door interrupted me and my thoughts. It must be him. It's gotta be him. The door was about to burst any minute now. I hesitated, do I really want to risk my life jumping out the window? BANG. The door burst open, frightening me, I jumped out the window and landed on my right leg. I didn't know if it was broken or not but I had to get out of here. I limped my way through the forest, though the pain was unbearable. I could hear the footsteps of somebody getting louder and closer to me. I limped faster, not watching where I was going, I tripped on a tree stump, sending me flying across the woods. My back was on the grassy floor. I couldn't move. The air was knocked out of my lungs. Instead, I propped myself against a tree, regaining my strength. I winced as I looked down to see bloody scratches from the thorns that teared at my flesh and my broken right ankle.

"Are you okay?" A light voice echoed through the woods. I held my breath for a second before slowly looking up to see the black-and-white clown in front of me. Gasping, I desperately tried to move away, but the tree I was leaning against, blocked my way. The clown must've noticed my reaction for he titled his head in a cute curious way then extended a hand towards me. I hesitated for a second before reaching out a bloody hand to greet his. He looked down at my hand, studying the cuts from my flesh. Without a word, he hoisted me up and carried me bride-style. He moved quickly through the woods, keeping his pace. Across the clearing, I saw a plain homely mansion before I slipped into darkness.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.4K 246 15
Ava Oliver, daughter of Erwin Smith, was given up at the age of 6 to live inside Wall Sina. Erwin did so in hopes of his daughter having a seemingly...
814K 37.7K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
45.7K 1.7K 41
Warning: this story starts of nice and cutesy but gets dark. VERY dark. There are warnings before each chapter. You have been warned 😚 ❝No, no, You'...
12.2K 225 28
Bethany has grown up and out of her Mystic Falls shell, yet the sense of loyalty to her old family and life brings her back. But will it keep her the...