EXO Rated One Shots! (ON-HOLD)

By AshtraysxHeartbreak

WELCOME TO WHERE I WRITE ABOUT 12 IDIOTS. This a scenario fanfic dedicated to EXO! Also just a quick thing I... More

EXO Rated One Shots! (ON-HOLD)
Chapter 1 - Last Chance (Kai)
Chapter 2 - Stay With Me (Kris)
Chapter 3 - Let Me Make It Up To You (Sehun)
Chapter 4 - I'll be your fantasy (Luhan)
Chapter 5 - All That Matters (Tao)
Chapter 6 - Reality Ruins Lives (Suho)
Chapter 7 - Daddy Chanyeol
Chapter 8 - I See Love (Xiumin)
Chapter 9 - Give Up (Luhan)
Chapter 10 - A Good Morning (Chen)
Chapter 11 - Skype (Kris)
Chapter 12 - She Don't Like The Lights (Sehun)
Chapter 13 - Kitten (Kai)
Chapter 14 - His Lips (Baekhyun)
Chapter 15 - My Sexy Nurse (Luhan)
Chapter 16 - Phone Call (Kris)
Chapter 17 - Forever (Xiumin)
Chapter 18 - Promise (D.O)
Chapter 19 - Beautiful (Luhan)
Chapter 20 - Puzzle Pieces (Kris)
Chapter 21 - Audacity (Kris)
Chapter 22 - Hero (Baekhyun)
Chapter 23 - Smut (Chanyeol)
Chapter 24 - Rainy Mornings (Chanyeol)
Chapter 25 - Mine (Chanyeol)
Chapter 26 - All Mine (D.O)
Chapter 27 - Too Hot (Luhan)
Chapter 28 - I See Love Part 2 (Xiumin)
Chapter 29 - How Does It Feel? (Chanyeol)
Chapter 30 - Rainy Days (Kris)
Chapter 31 - Monster (Tao)
Chapter 71 - Drunk (Sehun)
Chapter 72 - Partition (Xiumin)

Chapter 32 - Deal (Baekhyun)

7.6K 39 1
By AshtraysxHeartbreak

Angeline's POV

You’re at a party and your drinking some Coke in your red plastic cup. You’re talking to some friends and making small talk. You hear footsteps behind you and feel someone behind you as lips approach your ear and someone whispers, “I want you so badly right now.”

You smile and turn around, thinking it’s your boyfriend Chanyeol - but it’s not! Your mouth drops open when you see Baekhyun standing there.

You’re furious! Baekhyun’s always been one to flirt with you but you never thought he’d actually admit to wanting to have sex with you.

You grab his wrist and bring him to Chanyeol’s room upstairs. You lock the door and turn around to see Baekhyun’s right there.

“You want me too then huh?” he smirks.

You hit his chest and shove him away furiously.

“I can’t believe you! Get this through your mind already Baekhyun; I’m. Chanyeol’s. Girlfriend,” you say through your gritted teeth.

“So? I don’t want to think about him when I masturbate to you,” he shrugs.

Your cheeks turn red and you feel a bit hot.

“You what?!” you exclaim.

“Yeah, and the time I walked in on you two having sex? I claimed it was an accident … but it wasn’t,” he smirks as his eyes travel all over your body.

You suddenly feel very over exposed and you cross your arms over your boobs; feeling very uncomfortable.

Baekhyun walks closer to you and you take a step back. You keep staying away from him as he approaches until your backed up against the wall.

He puts his hands on either side of you and leans in, he eyes your lips then says, “Just give me one kiss. You’ll feel what I feel if you give me one kiss.”

You start to actually sort of believe it. He looks into your eyes, asking for approval. You’re too shocked to nod yes or shake your head no. He takes it as a yes and leans in and gently crushes his lips onto yours.

You feel shocked as your body goes week and your legs feel like jello. His lips are so soft, so perfect against yours. They fit perfectly and he’s so gentle during the kiss.

He nibbles gently on your bottom lip and you start to kiss back. He gently tugs on your shirt and you pull away. He starts to lift up your shirt and takes it off.

You take off his shirt and feel his abs. A moan escapes from Baekyun’s lips and you giggle softly.

He unhooks your bra and lets it fall to the ground. He admires your breasts before taking one into his hands. He gently rubs around your nipple and you bite your lip, feeling pleasure.

Your hand brushes against his pants and you feel him harden against your touch. You pull down his chinos and see the huge bugle from his boxers.

Baekhyun’s lips are all over your neck, making love bites as he pulls down your mini skirt.

He pulls your knickers down and gently rubs your clit. You let out a small whimper and you see his boner gets bigger. You practically rip off his boxers and it hits his stomach.

Baekyun places you down on the bed and positions himself an inch away from your opening. He grips your thighs and is just about to push his dick into when –

You sit up and you breathe deeply. You rubs your eyes and look at the time; 2 AM.

You notice your sweating and your breaths even out. That was an insane dream; you’re Chanyeol’s girlfriend, not Baekhyun.

And Baekhyun would never flirt with you, he doesn’t see you that way. What a very bad, bad, bad dream.

But why do you like the dream so much? Why do you feel so horny? Why do you wish you hadn’t woken up?

All these unnecessary thoughts run through your mind and you groan softly. You’re in the lads apartment but Chanyeol went out with Kris for a party a long time ago.

You know he’s still at the party but you don’t mind. Chen with his girlfriend and Lay and Baekhyun are here; sound asleep.

You walk downstairs and go to the kitchen to clear your mind and get some milk.

You pour yourself a nice cold glass of milk and chug it down. Once you set the cup down, you feel somebody’s presence.

You turn around and see Baekhyun there. You feel awkward around him because of the dream. It doesn’t help that he’s only in sweats and not wearing a shirt.

His hair is all messed up and he looks tired.

“Angeline?” he says in that sleepy, sexy voice every guy has when they just wake up.

“What are you doing up?” you whisper.

“I was going to ask you the same question,” he laughs.

In the moonlight, it catches his face at the most perfect angle and you can’t help but notice for the first time; Baekhyun’s really cute.

How come you’ve never noticed him before like that? His deep warm brown eyes, his perfectly styled black hair, his amazing tan skin tone, his sweet rosy pink kissable lips – you shake yourself back to reality and feel your cheeks redden.

Baekhyun frowns and walks over to you. “Everything okay Angeline?”

He’s close enough that you can smell his signature cologne. You want to hug him and breathe him in, you need to be in those muscular arms right now.

“Yeah fine, just a bit cold,” you reply.

He goes to take off his shirt but he realizes he’s not wearing one. You both laugh and he closes the space between you two and hugs you. You grin as your plan worked and you hug him back.

Those strong, tan, muscular arms wrap around your petite frame and you rest your head on his warm chest.

You’re only in a small tank top and short shorts so you’re pretty exposed. Minutes go by and you’re still hugging him. You actually want him – and more than a kiss way – and you groan softly.

Chanyeol’s going to hate me … if he ever finds out, you think to yourself.

You look up at Baekhyun and take a deep breath before you press your lips gently on his. Baekhyun’s shocked and doesn’t respond to your kiss.

You pull away, embarrassed and walk away. Something grabs your wrist and spins you back into Baekhyun’s chest. You look up at him confused but his lips crash down onto yours before you can speak.

You feel his emotions through his kiss; tense, lust, want, force.

His tongue licks on your bottom lip and you let him in. He massages your tongue with his and you gently pull on his chinos; giving him the hint.

Not removing his lips from yours, he lifts you up and you wrap your legs around his waist.

He brings you up to his room and plops you down on the bed. He hovers over you and kisses from your jawline down to your neck; making trails of kisses.

He pulls off your tank top and removes your bra as well. He cups one of your breasts and gently starts rubbing the nipple.

You moan softly; it’s better than your dream.

He continues playing with your nipple with more force while his mouth finds your other breasts and flicks your nipple softly.

You whimper and pull down his chinos. You feel his hardness and rub him gently over his boxers.

He pulls away and moans softly. He takes off your shorts and you both take off each others’ undergarments at the same time.

You see his aching dick and you want it so badly. You grab it gently and rub the head. He moans as you rub up and down his shaft.

He shoves a finger inside of you while you’re giving him a hand job and you scream of joy. Chanyeol’s never been able to make you this aroused - even when his dick’s inside of you.

“Baekhyun,” you whimper, “I want you … now!”

He nods and positions you just like in the dream. He’s only an inch away from your opening and you pray to God that you’re not dreaming right now.

He pushes himself halfway inside of you and your eyes shoot open super quick. You know you’re not dreaming; what you feel right now … indescribable.

The amount of pleasure he can give you by only putting half his length in. He stays in that position for you to get used to his length before he starts thrusting in and out slowly; never going past half of his length.

You can’t stop moaning his name and you beg him, plead him to go faster. He does as you say and goes in faster.

“Baekhyun,” you say in between moans, “Are you trying to torture me?”

“No?” he frowns and thrusts harder.

You whimper and say, “Then put it all in, I can handle it. I want it, so badly.”

He grins and grips your thighs tighter as he pounds into you with all his might and all his force. The head of his dick slams against your g-spot and applies so much pressure. You feel the insides of you feeling every little inch of him – and boy is he huge.

You scream in pure pleasure. Baekhyun takes it as a bad sign and looks up.

“No no don’t stop, continue,” you moan.

He nods and continues pounding in and out of you; hitting your g-spot every time.

You feel his dick twitch inside of you and you realize he’s about to cum.

You put your hand over his mouth and say, “Hold it in for just five more minutes? I don’t want this to be over yet.

He scrunches up his face but nods. He continues fucking you in and out as hard and deep as possible. The feeling of him of him slithering in between your lips feels so amazing and you moan softly.

You close your eyes and enjoy his length and how big he is. He continues thrusting in and out for a few more minutes before you feel him twitch again.

“I can’t hold it in any longer,” he barely manages to say.

Before you can even look at him, you feel waves of cum shoot right up inside your vagina and the feeling is amazing.

He pulls out of you and collapses on top of you. You both look each other deeply in the eyes and breathe heavily, trying to catch your breath.

“How about this stays between me and you?” you suggest.

Baekhyun smiles and kisses you softly on the lips.

“Deal,” he says before crushing his lips back down on yours.

A/N:

Please review! I would love to know what you think!!!

Vote!

Adie
xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

804K 30.3K 54
Status: UNDER REVISION Tahimik. Payapa. Walang gulo. Ganiyan maituturing ang buhay ni Niana Jillian "Naji" Alcayde; bantering with her older brother...
17.8K 129 21
When the Sexy surgeon Wandee Ronnakiat becomes involved with boxer Yeo Yak and their relationship develops from friends with benefits to something mo...
100K 3.5K 57
There's one person who are meant for us ... One person that will let us feel how perfectly imperfect we are. When Mikha met Aiah's eyes she knew at t...
108M 2.3M 100
Now published under Pop Fiction, an imprint of Summit Books. P195, Taglish Part 1 Theirs is a story that started all wrong. Naglayas si Gail sa bahay...