EXO Rated One Shots! (ON-HOLD)

By AshtraysxHeartbreak

WELCOME TO WHERE I WRITE ABOUT 12 IDIOTS. This a scenario fanfic dedicated to EXO! Also just a quick thing I... More

EXO Rated One Shots! (ON-HOLD)
Chapter 1 - Last Chance (Kai)
Chapter 2 - Stay With Me (Kris)
Chapter 3 - Let Me Make It Up To You (Sehun)
Chapter 4 - I'll be your fantasy (Luhan)
Chapter 5 - All That Matters (Tao)
Chapter 6 - Reality Ruins Lives (Suho)
Chapter 7 - Daddy Chanyeol
Chapter 8 - I See Love (Xiumin)
Chapter 9 - Give Up (Luhan)
Chapter 10 - A Good Morning (Chen)
Chapter 11 - Skype (Kris)
Chapter 12 - She Don't Like The Lights (Sehun)
Chapter 13 - Kitten (Kai)
Chapter 14 - His Lips (Baekhyun)
Chapter 15 - My Sexy Nurse (Luhan)
Chapter 16 - Phone Call (Kris)
Chapter 17 - Forever (Xiumin)
Chapter 18 - Promise (D.O)
Chapter 19 - Beautiful (Luhan)
Chapter 20 - Puzzle Pieces (Kris)
Chapter 21 - Audacity (Kris)
Chapter 22 - Hero (Baekhyun)
Chapter 23 - Smut (Chanyeol)
Chapter 24 - Rainy Mornings (Chanyeol)
Chapter 25 - Mine (Chanyeol)
Chapter 26 - All Mine (D.O)
Chapter 27 - Too Hot (Luhan)
Chapter 28 - I See Love Part 2 (Xiumin)
Chapter 29 - How Does It Feel? (Chanyeol)
Chapter 31 - Monster (Tao)
Chapter 32 - Deal (Baekhyun)
Chapter 71 - Drunk (Sehun)
Chapter 72 - Partition (Xiumin)

Chapter 30 - Rainy Days (Kris)

7K 22 5
By AshtraysxHeartbreak

Francheska's POV

The sound of rain wakes me, the drops continuously hitting the roof above as I roll over to face the boy beside me. Kris is still asleep and snoring softly and I run my fingers along the warm skin of his cheek to wake him, though he remains asleep.

I slip from the arm secured around my torso and scramble up to Kris’ waist, wrapping the sheets slung around my shoulders further over my naked body. My fingers crawl up Kris’ bare chest until they reach the chain hanging around his neck, tugging lightly on the cross pendant.

He stirs in his sleep and I smile, leaning down to press a light kiss to his lips. He hums and I know he’s awake, drawing my body away and straddling his waist again.

"Shit," he mumbles quietly once his eyes are open and looking widely up at me. "You look like a goddess."

"I don’t think so," I smile and flinch slightly from his cold touch wrapping around my hips. I’m pulled down and our lips meet again, this time both pairs cooperating.

"It’s raining," Kris wrinkles his nose and trails his fingertips up my naked sides. I can’t help but notice his eyes rake over my pale body. "We were supposed to go out."

"We could stay here instead?" I suggest, leaning forward and resting my elbows on Kris’ solid chest. "I don’t mind."

"Fuck," Kris curses and adjusts beneath me. I smirk as he pulls my elbows down and I was tugged against him. "You’ve got to stop doing this."

"Doing what?" I ask playfully, a smile at my lips as I roll from Kris’ hold and escape from the bed.

"I hate you," Kris grumbles from the bed and I let out a laugh as I walk through the apartment and into the kitchen.

"You’ll love me when I make you breakfast," I retaliate with another laugh and shortly hear the padding of feet against the wooden floor.

"Baby," the boy whines from behind me, his arms swooping around my waist and his fingers brushing past the white sheets and to my skin. "Come back to bed."

"In a minute," I say and pour the previously boiled water into two mugs before adding tea bags.

"Now," he mutters and his lips are suddenly at my ear, guiding a trail of kisses down my neck.

"So impatient," I smile and turn my head as his lips reach my shoulder, brushing away the sheet from my skin.

"You’re beautiful," he adds quietly, his voice soft and velvety as I relax into his chest. "Come to bed?"

"Yeah," I answer with a smile and pass him the mug of hot tea. "Let’s go back to bed."

Once I’ve placed the mug back onto the bedside table, an arm scoops around me and pulls my body from the ground, spinning me once until my back falls onto the mattress.

"Kris," I whine as he pins both of my arms above my head, entwining our fingers against the warm duvet. "Let me go."

"I’m afraid I can’t do that," he says with a small smile, bowing his head and dropping a light kiss to my cheek. "Beautiful girls should be held on to."

I hum softly in response to his lips brushing over mine, a small kiss being pressed to the corner of my mouth.

"I’ve got a problem," Kris says as his lips trail to my jaw, the short stubble from a couple of days without shaving brushing over my skin.

"What’s that?" I ask softly and press a kiss to the top of his head, my hands still taken in Kris'.

"Lying on top of you naked has made me incredibly horny."

"Do you think we should do something about that?" I question with a wide smile as those eyes flash up to mine and he places a kiss to the center of my chest.

"I think we should," he agrees softly.

"Get up," I tell him quietly, smiling encouragingly as he frowns at me. "Kris."

He crawls off of me, cocking his head to the side and waiting for my further instructions.

"Sit against the headrest," I instruct, crawling up to where he sits and pulling his legs out from his crossed position. I lean in to kiss Kris, crawling my fingers down his chest before they get to his member and my small hands wrap around him.

"Oh babe," he mutters with a smile, encouraging me back to him as he replaces my smile with his lips. A moan rolls against my tongue as I pump my hands, feeling him harden beneath my skin. "You’re so good."

Hearing him moaning my name is enough for my stomach to stir, and my heat becomes wet as he brushes his fingers against me.

"I need you," Kris mutters a little breathlessly and his lips press a gentle kiss to my cheek. "Lie down, beautiful."

"No," I stop him and press both hands flat against his chest. He whines a little from the loss of contact but I leave an assuring kiss to his lips and he relaxes slightly.

"How much do you want me?" I question, arching an eyebrow as Kris rolls his eyes. Our intimate moments have always been those of playful and I can’t help but smile at the thought.

"More than you could ever imagine," Kris seethes and runs his tongue along my lower lip, a laugh rumbling through this chest. "Hurry up babe, I’m getting lonely."

"Patience baby," I tease before rising my hips and steadily lowering my body onto him. His hands hold my hips gently, steadying me as we both let out a quiet moan at the contact.

"Oh god, babe," Kris mutters under his breath, gasping as I roll against him.

"Is that good for you?" I ask, sliding my hands up Kris sides and to the back of his neck where his tangled hair fall.

"So good baby," he breathlessly assures me, cupping the small of my back with his warm hands. "The same for you?"

"Yeah," I mumble, a smile drawn lazily to my lips as my fingertips lightly touch the back of Kris damp skin.

"So beautiful," Kris slurs and his hands travel to my front where he cups my breasts, gently rubbing his thumbs over my nipples. "I love you."

"I love you," I comply, breathlessly moaning as I lower myself again, the pleasure immediately setting alight every nerve in my body.

"There?" Kris questions with a lazy smile and his hands support my back again. "Fuck, you look so beautiful wearing nothing but a sheet and riding my dick." His words are harsh and dirty yet his tone is soft and gentle and his lips quickly find mine again.

"Oh baby," he lets out a hushed groan, bringing his chest forward so that it is touching mine. I begin to increase my tempo but Kris hands trap my intentions, clamping down to my hips and stopping my movement altogether.

"No, I like you slow. You’re beautiful to watch."

My heart flutters at his delicate words but my body is begging for attention.

"I need more, Kris," I whine and a content chuckle falls from Kris lips, quickly followed by another moan as his fingers slip to my heat and I whimper at his touch.

"Is that good?" Kris asks and my moans confirm his questioning. "Are you close, beautiful?"

"Yeah," I breathlessly mutter. "…Feels so good."

"I know," Kris moans in agreement. "You feel so good wrapped around my dick…fuck baby, I love you so much."

"I love you," I moan and let my head fall to the nape of his neck, feeling the familiar rising of heat stir in my stomach. "Kris…"

"Let go," Kris whispers and presses a gentle kiss to the top of my head. "I’m close too."

His words are all I need and I feel my legs shake beneath me as Kris tongue takes mine once again. Everything goes pure white for a second, perhaps gold as a race of pleasure pulses through every nerve in my body, the only thing audible being Kris soft moans.

I open my eyes as I feel Kris body relax beneath me and listen with a smile to the sounds of our soft pants.

"You’re beautiful," Kris repeats with a lazy grin, dimples splayed to his flushed cheeks as he encourages me to lie next to him.

"So are you," I let out a quiet laugh, wrapping the sheet still draped around my shoulders over the rest of my body and huddling into Kris warm side.

"Do you think maybe later we could go again?" Kris whispers and I look up at him, his eyes sparkling as his fingers trail gently down my bare thighs.

"So impatient," I instead answer and shuffle myself up the bed, wrapping a leg around one of Kris. He smiles at the gesture and offers a weightless kiss to my temple, his lips soft and gentle.

"Oh shit, baby…" Kris mutters with a quiet laugh after a few moments and I look up at him in confusion.

"What?" I voice my curiosity, the smile in my voice evident as I watch Kris playful expression.

"Our tea’s gone cold."

A/N:

Feedback is always nice.

VOTE!

-Adie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13K 721 19
Yndrah Alaianth Xanther- a respected professor and successful doctor in medicine. Known for her sharp mind and distant manner. Her cold demeanor echo...
11.9K 838 35
Ran Haitani, the Paraluman's Bassist and also one of the famous basketball players in their campus. He's always been labeled as the "matinik sa chick...
256K 9.9K 62
My collection of JENLISA one shot stories. May contain some stories written in Filipino.
2.8K 203 7
AD in parallel universes. NOTE: All works are fiction. Please separate fiction from reality.