My Stepbrother

Por ilusmbieber

18 year old Jessica Rogers moves to Atlanta to be with her Dad and his new family. Her whole world turns upsi... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
READ

Chapter 61

38.1K 797 125
Por ilusmbieber

Walking in to my house was a relief after such a long flight. The plans for today was to quickly unpack my things then go get Isabella from Ms. McCormack's house. I miss her like crazy, i can't wait to see her.

Going through my drawers and unpacking my things was weird. Seeing some of Chase's things around. I don't want to throw his things out on the floor and be completely rude. But i can't just keep them there.
It's probably best to put them in a laundry bag in the back of my closet until he comes to get them.

1 hour later, i was finally finished unpacking my things, i hopped in my car and drove over to the McCormacks' house. I knew this would be awkward, answering all the questions about why i came back so early and the better question, why am i back without Chase? Will they hate me for leaving him in New York all alone? Will i get fired from my job because of this?

I knocked on the door twice before someone answered. It was their house maid, and she invited me in with a smile.

" Where are Mr & Ms McCormack? " I asked, looking around at the grand entrance of the home.

" In the living area, just walk on in! "

I walked down a short hallway, and through a tall dorway. " Jessica? " They all asked when i walked in.

" Hello. " I said awkwardly.

" Please come in and sit down! " She asked, holding Isabella in her arms.

I couldn't help but smile when i seen her, and notice she got a tiny bit bigger.

" I missed her so much. " I said, finally taking her into my arms and squeezing her tightly and kissed her on her cheek.

" She missed you too, i'm sure of it. " Ms. McCormack said, standing up beside me. " Where's Chase? "

" In New York, " I awkwardly explained.

" What? Why? How come you're back so early? "

" Because, things just were going well. I wasn't happy. So, i came home. "

" What did he do this time? "

" Nothing, it was all me. It was my fault. "

" Oh, well i hope you guys work things out. "

" Thank you! And thank you so much for taking Isabella, i really appreciate you doing that. "

" No problem at all! " She said with a warm smile.

" Well, i'll see you guys soon hopefully." I said, not realizing the mixed signals i may have sent there.

~

The wind turned cold and i was trying to carry Isabella and her bags into the house at the same time.
There was a letter taped to my door, it had my name written there in bold letters, specifically stating "for Jessica Rogers' eyes only."

I carefully opened the letter and bit at the inside of my lip, curious about what this could be. I slipped out a small blue piece of paper with perfectly printed handwriting on it.

Stay away from him Jess.

--

Was all it read. I scrunched my eyebrows together, scared at this letter. Not many people know about us anyways, who could it be?

I gathered Isabella's things and my purse from the small table in the porch and got in the car, ready for a drive over to Pattie & Dad's house. Leaving the letter on the kitchen counter, my head in a cloud.

I turned up the music a little louder than usual. I dialled Pattie's number into my cell phone. " Hello, Pattie? "

" No, i think you have the wrong number. "

" Okay, thank you. " I hung up.

After realizing i dialled a 2 instead of a 3, i dialled again. My phone dropped down by my feet, i reached down as far as i could reach and i couldn't get it.

I took my hand off the steering wheel for 2 seconds, accidentally hit the gas pedal while bending down for my phone. I could feel the car spinning out of control, Isabella's cry from the backseat and the sound of the impact from another car hitting head on.

My brain froze, i could feel blood coming out of my nose. Everything went black when i felt the glass from the windshield raining on me.

LET ME KNOW WHAT U THINK! VOTE AND COMMENT XOXO

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

200 0 20
So, fully based on a day dream I want to show you imagine with me if you will what happens my OC a character I use for all my fanfictions meets her c...
8.8K 366 37
Natasha Coleman,17 year old student,Is forced to move in with her cousin Ryan butler after she got suspended from her old school as her mother was fe...
146K 4.1K 55
Tuka is 18 years old, she's forced to go on tour with Justin Bieber, why? Her brother is Za, Justin's best friend. But what happens when tuka has no...
2.2K 115 40
A normal teenage girl has her dream come true. Falls in love with teen pop-star Justin Bieber, and what happens next? Will Natalie survive the invasi...