Trapped 6: Going The Distance...

By WereNotInvisible

LIZ AND ONE DIRECTION ARE BACK ONCE AGAIN!!!! Now that Liz and Harry have split, their feelings for each othe... More

Trapped 6: Going The Distance (Sequel To Trapped 5: Happily Ever After)
Chapter 1-One Year Later
Chapter 2-An Act of Kindness
Chapter 3-Unexpected Surprises
Chapter 4-I'm Better Now
Chapter 5-Every Action Has A Reaction
Chapter 6-The Letter
Chapter 7-J
Chapter 8-Alone
Chapter 9-You're Out of Your Mind
Chapter 10-Bringin' Out My Inner Bitch
Chapter 11-Look After You
Chapter 12-Choices
Chapter 13-Banquet Dinner
Chapter 14-Every Kiss Begins With K
Chapter 15-Go
Chapter 16-Lifeline
Chapter 17-Aftershock
Chapter 18-World War Perrie
Chapter 19-Reaching The Breaking Point
Chapter 20-This Mirror Has Two Faces
Chapter 21-Broken Promises
Chapter 22-The Ultimate Sacrifice
Chapter 23-Innocent
Chapter 24-A Chapter Of Texts
Chapter 25-A Visit To The Nuthouse
Chapter 26-The Circle Of Feelings
Chapter 27-An Altercation With The Devil
Chapter 28-I'm Drunk
Chapter 29-Harry's Slave
Chapter 30-Interrupted
Chapter 31-I Can Explain
Chapter 32-Karaoke Dokey
Chapter 33-Little Black Dress
Chapter 34-Don't Look Back
Chapter 35-Bombshell
Chapter 36-Too Good For Me
Chapter 37-Everybody's Got Somebody But Me
Chapter 38-An Opportunity At Every Corner
Chapter 39-No Treats Here, Just Tricks
Chapter 40-Strange Familiar
Chapter 42-Prep Time
Chapter 43-Date Night
Chapter 44-Me & My Girls
Chapter 45-It's Just Acting
Chapter 46-The Role You Were Born To Play
Chapter 47-ACTION!
Chapter 48-Framed Memories
Chapter 49-Alive
Chapter 50-That Girl Is Toxic
Chapter 51-Once Again
Chapter 52-Jitters
Chapter 53-Like A Tide I'll Come Back To You
Chapter 54-Saturday
Chapter 55-Cheater
Chapter 56-I'm In A New York State Of Mind
Chapter 57-Won't Stop
Chapter 58-Against My Will
Chapter 59-He's My Drug
Chapter 60-There's A Rat In The House
Chapter 61-I Wanna Know You
Chapter 62-Outlaws
Chapter 63-Another Day, Another Argument
Chapter 64-I Promise
Chapter 65-Slow & Steady
Chapter 66-Welcome Home
Chapter 67-Double Daddy Duty
Chapter 68-I Swear To Drunk I'm Not God
Chapter 69-That Guy
Chapter 70-Toys
Chapter 71-Red Light
Chapter 72-Wasted

Chapter 41-Make A Wish

3.1K 50 22
By WereNotInvisible

*1 Month Later*

Since the "incident" with Nathan, (I did not get pregnant from that thank god), I've decided to move out of my mother's house and move into the boys' house because staying at my mom's would just mean really awkward altercations with Nathan, and I can't deal with that. Sure, the boys' house is going to mean that I have less privacy, but I'm willing to deal with that. I just can't deal with Nathan. He's now my mother's problem. I moved all my stuff back in yesterday and now I'm just trying to deal with the altercation of my living situation. The boys have seemed to have really become laid back since they've moved back home and have learned to deal with being allowed to go out in public with no security guards. I guess they're not used to having their old lives back just yet. 

Other than that, Harry's suddenly decided to go out with me. I thought he hated me but I guess not. I don't know why, but apparently he likes me still. So Louis has Eleanor, Niall has Perrie, Harry has me, Zayn has......I don't know who, and Liam, well, I don't know if he ever got back with Danielle or not. It's strange, Liam and I became really close and then we just stopped talking. I don't know what happened. I never really went on a proper date before, and I'm sure Harry hasn't-if he even knows what the word 'date' means. 

No one else knows about what happened with Nathan, except for Louis. I mean, the other guys know that I was with him, but only Louis knows that I had sex with him. But I don't regret it. He probably was the best guy that I ever had sex with. He did what wanted, for a change. Nothing's really ever gone my way before. It's nice to have a change  for once. 

I finish hanging up the rest of the clothes in my closet when I hear a soft knock on the door, followed by a greeting from Harry. I turn around to see him smirking as he has one hand holding onto the doorframe. 

"Hi," I greet with a smile.

"Are you preparing for tonight?" He asks as he takes a few steps forward towards me.

I ignore his question, mainly because he's ignoring the whole topic as to why he's finally speaking to me once again. Someone had to have talked to him before yesterday because up until that point we were complete strangers. What matters to me more right now is my birthday, which is tomorrow, which he doesn't even seem to be aware of.

What do I want for my birthday?

I want to see Dylan and Daisy. That's the only thing I want because I have everything else that I could possibly need. 

I pick up the set of hangers that I have lying on my bed and proceed to carry them over into my closet when Harry suddenly grabs them out of my hands.

"Your clothes can wait," he sexily whispers as he grabs my waist and squeezes my butt.

"N-no," I mumble, pushing him away, "I'm.....um....I'm not ready. If we're doing this, we're going slow-"

"And by doing this, you mean....sex?" He smirks.

"No. I mean, being a couple. I don't want to make any mistakes this time. We went too fast the last time."

I know I'm digging myself into a big trench by going through with being with him again, but I believe in giving people second chances. And by second chances, I mean, I'll keep forgiving you until you stop screwing up.

"You OK? You seem like your heads in the clouds," Harry notices.

"I'm fine," I bark sternly.

"Are you sure you're alright? You've been awfully-"

"I'm fine!" I yell.

"I know you're not telling me something-"

"Harry I'm fine!!!" 

He steps back, almost shocked that my attitude has changed so suddenly. I'm just really upset and under a lot of pressure so I'm really confused and he just has to understand that sometimes I need to go through things alone. I turn back around to my closet and sigh, only to hear the sound of footsteps exiting my room. 

"Knock knock," I hear Eleanor's voice greet, "care for some company? And maybe a little assistance?"

"Hey," I smile, "I need to talk to you about something."

And suddenly, her face goes pale from fright.

*Harry's POV*

This is what I hate about girls. They turn into a bitch and then always yell that they're fine when we all damn well know they're not. They're always hiding something. Why can't they just be open for discussion like guys are?

I walk down the stairs to see the boys in the living room surrounding a giant box, wrapping it.

"What's all this?" I ask curiously as I approach them.

"We're wrapping Liz's birthday present!" Louis calls.

Oh shit....

"Her.......birthday........present?" I choke nervously as a feel a lump in my throat begin to form.

"You forgot didn't you?" Niall glares as he turns around to face me, a scowl forming on his face.

"I've had other things on my mind," I sigh as I walk over and take a seat on the couch to watch the boys work, "what'd you get her anyway?"

"Something," Liam mutters grumpily as he continues taping up the corners of the box to make sure a hole doesn't form.

I'm happy to be back with her, but I know something's going on with her because she's not acting like herself. I look around the room as I think of ideas as to why she's being a bitch but I can't seem to think of any. I know she's not pregnant. She hasn't had sex with anybody recently so that's out of the question. As I begin to think of another idea, my thoughts are suddenly interrupted by the sound of knocking on the front door.

"You'll get it," Zayn tells me.

"Why me-" I begin to ask, but then stop when all the other boys are glaring at me as well to get it, "I'll get it..."

I walk over to the front door and open it, only to find my sister with Dylan and Daisy. I immediately scoop them up and begin giving them hugs and kisses galore, only to remember that I still haven't even acknowledged my sister.

"Hey Gem," I smile, "what are you doing here?"

"Well, I wanted to see my little brother and sister-in-law," she smiles.

Oh, Liz.

"You seem upset," she notices.

"It's Liz. She's all moody and bitchy but I don't know why."

"Harry," Louis sighs, "I'm not a rocket scientist or anything but do you think the girl's just on her period or something? I mean my sister's get like that all the time."

"See this is exactly why she needs to tell me these things. Because otherwise I'm gonna panic," I sigh as I throw my hands in the air in frustration.

"Or maybe she's mad that someone-I'm not gonna say who, even though we all know it was Harry-" Niall begins.

"Get to the point!" I growl through my teeth, feeling frustrated.

"Forgot her birthday. Maybe she's pissed that you haven't said something about it yet."

"You forgot her birthday?!?" Gemma barks angrily, "well no wonder she's been such a bitch to you!"

"I didn't mean to! I'm just so......stressed. It's not my fault!"

"Yes it is," Niall, Liam, Zayn, Louis, and Gemma correct me.

"Well then....." I mumble.

*Liz's POV*

"You need to tell him," Eleanor states, "otherwise you'll be pissed at him-"

"What am I supposed to say?!? 'Hey, don't forget to buy me a birthday present'?"

"Just drop hints to him. He should catch on eventually."

"OK.... If I tell you something do you promise to keep it to yourself?" 

"Sure."

I look down at my feet, and then look up at my stomach and begin to pull down my shirt to distract myself. I look back up at Eleanor to see that she's waiting for me to say what I have to say. I can't tell her first, even though she's my best friend. 

"Never mind. I realized it's not important. Don't worry," I shake my head, brushing it off as though it never happened.

"Are you sure? You don't want to tell me about how you're pregnant or anything?" She cocks an eyebrow, knowing she may be onto something.

"I'm not pregnant," I state plainly, "I need a drink."

I quickly walk out of my bedroom and pop into the bathroom for a second, locking the door behind me. Pulling out my phone, I decide to send Liam a text message.

From: Liz

I need to talk to you. Alone.

From: Liam

Oh god what happened?

From: Liz

Nothing.

To pretend as though I actually came into the bathroom for a reason, I flush the toilet even though no business has been done in there.  I open the bathroom door and head downstairs, only to find tears brought to my eyes. 

"DYLAN! DAISY!" I cheer excitedly as the rush into my arms.

I scoop them both up as my happy tears drip onto their clothing but I don't care. 

"I've missed you guys so much," I whisper as I nuzzle my face into their jackets happily. 

A few moments later I feel a soft tap on my shoulder, so I turn around to see Liam, waiting for me to talk to him. I see Harry glance over at the two of us protectively, so I put Dylan and Daisy down to distract him from me. Liam crosses his arms with an afraid look on his face.

"Before you say what you have to say. I'd like to know why you're discussing this with me and not Harry," Liam begins.

I pause before letting out a sigh and hanging my head down low, "because you're the last person that I had sex with."

Those are the only words that I need to say before Liam's face turns a ghostly white. He gulps before uncrossing his arms and staring at me softly.

"W-what's the matter?" He asks, afraid.

"I-I'm late," I choke before a lone tear falls down my cheek.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 6.3K 31
It's been 2 years since the heart breaking accident. It's been 2 years since she last saw his beautiful brown eyes. It's been 2 years since he was sa...
57.2K 1.7K 24
Sometimes our lives change when we least expect them to. We meet our best friends in when we're unprepared to make friends. Our lives change so drast...
5.3K 132 28
Kai and Louis were best friends when they were little but when Kai moves to Australia they lose contact. Seven years later Kai is back in England wit...
193K 5.4K 59
Liz and One Direction are back once again!!!! The news is out, the boys are going back out on tour. One problem, their girlfriends aren't coming on t...