THE GIANT GUY

By Swethaaselvam

"Is she an MR?!" 'What's an MR?" Tom asks responding to Violet's question and me being myself I interrupt the... More

WHEN I RAN INTO THE GIANT GUY
ONE NEW ROOM
TWO FRIENDS
THREE ENCOUNTERS
FOUR COMMANDMENTS
FIVE FINGER RULES
MR Songs
SIX NEW THINGS
SEVEN IN THE LIST OF TOTAL BLISS
EIGHT POINTS TO REMEMBER BEFORE FEEDING TWYLA
NINE REASONS FOR REFUSING THE DISNEY QUEEN TITLE
TEN HORRIBLE THINGS THAT HAPPEN ALL AT ONCE
ELEVEN REASONS WHY I SHOULD NOT FALL FOR THE GIANT GUY
TWELVE WISHES IN MY BUCKET LIST
THIRTEEN REASONS WHY I SHOULD TAKE THE FERRIS WHEEL
FOURTEEN PRINCIPLES FOR A BETTER TWYLA
FIFTEEN MISSED CALLS FROM O.M.G ITS MY M.O.M
The Fiction Awards 2016
SIXTEEN SPIDERS FOR SWEET TOMMY
SEVENTEEN REASONS WHY I THINK I LIKE THIS J GUY
EIGHTEEN WAYS TO FREAK OUT AND DIE
NINETEEN ITEMS NEEDED TO CATCH A ROBBER
TWENTEEN FOREVER
TWENTY ONE THINGS THAT HAPPENED IN TWENTY WEEKS
EPILOGUE 1 - Ah! Where are you My Giant Guy?
Wedding with the Spiders
Where's my Cheetos you stupid dumb Giant Guy?
Miss Blah Blah Blah and Mr. Bleh
Bling Bling its MR Time

Who is Twyla?

2.6K 107 83
By Swethaaselvam

For those sweety tweety readers who have been showering this story with love, a huge thank you. We are at the end and yes this is THE END. No sequels, no more epilogues and it is indeed the end.

Maybe in mere future I may write a few other funny stories with similar character. So stay in touch my lovely readers.

Before I start with the cast let me thank the important people who helped me finish this story. A huge thanks to

kimsona for she is the first person and the best person in my life. My guide to writing this story.

-StayingUpLate- for being my amazing editor and making this book a better one to read.

Be_1_to_all For reading constantly motivating me and staying with me till the very end.

Malberrylover Malmeesha coz she is awesome. When I started out she stuck up with me with her lively comments.

FriendlyDragon478 Friendly dragon coz she's really is really friendly and her comments make me live. Her Twyla anthems are just awesome.

Wattpad For making me discover my hobby and making me read, write and love it.

Now for the cast.

1. Giant Guy - none other than our awesome hottie Nicholas Hoult.

2. John Green - named after the amazing author the person I imagined him to be is our ever lovely Oh Se Hun with rainbow hair.

3. Titus Messe - real Vida chose this person for her dream guy. None other Skandar Keynes. He's looking so awesome.

4. Loo girl - for her rude character after a long tiring research I chose Emma Lahana. Her eyes make her look perfect for the character.

5. Professor Ja - Hee - Bradley Cooper seemed fit for the drawling professor.

6. Freya - I guess Jennifer Lawrence seems perfect for her character.

Now say hi to the real characters behind the story.

1. Tomeo Khiev - the name looks a little hideous. But believe it or not, the real Tom selected this name for his character in the story. He is my best friend from my 10th Grade. He is crazy and awesome at the same time. He is such a sweetheart who came on wattpad just to read my story. His name is Jithin George.

2. Violet Merolla - her character based off a girl who my brother best friend Jithin was dating when I started writing the story. Unfortunately, she left to pursue her education.

3. Zamora - she is based on the character that my brother is head over heels now. But he wouldn't tell her coz he doesn't want to spoil what they have between them.

4. Vida Carr - so the amazing Vida that everyone fell in love with is none but kimsona . Her name is Sona and she's such a shortie sweetie. We've been friends for about 2 years now and she is like my soul best friend. First person I could ever talk to and the best person ever.

Make sure you wave a hi to her in her profile coz she is starting to write a humour story. She is awesome. After all it's Vida.

5. Twyla Winchester  - I've been getting your hopes up by telling you that Twyla is here on wattpad. By the time now, I bet most of you would've guessed. For those who didn't.

Ask me about it. I already revealed it but I decided otherwise.

Twyla will be revealed for ones who ask. Ask, so you shall find it. But the truth is horrible though. Make up your minds before you ask. Sorry *puppy eyes*

And as for Twyla's family, it is exactly the same family as Real Twyla.

For those who took time to read it, another big hug and kisses from my side.

Make sure you check out a new story that I'll publish in another weeks time.

Miss Blah Blah Blah and Mr. bleh

Till then it's Swethaa signing off!

Love you all

Miss you all

Thanks

Hugs

Kisses

^o^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.8K 2.5K 40
"No matter your problems, face them with a bright smile and a bucket of chocolate ice-cream," nana once wisely told me. At the time, I was barely twe...
92.2K 1.8K 50
Alexis was heartbroken when August, her best friend of ten years, humiliated her in front of the whole school. August leaves school the same year and...
1.1M 62.4K 53
"For a place called Paradise City, this island sucks. I don't think a single day has gone by that I haven't thought about stabbing the shit out of my...
7.2K 183 22
"OH MY GOD." I quickly remove my hands from Ethan's face, but he keeps his arms around me. It was Lorena. "I leave you...outside for two hours.....a...