My Stepbrother

By ilusmbieber

18 year old Jessica Rogers moves to Atlanta to be with her Dad and his new family. Her whole world turns upsi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
READ

Chapter 53

42.9K 724 97
By ilusmbieber

Chase comes back tonight, i'm really nervous about what's going to happen. I really do love him, a lot actually. For the first time in a long while i've been feeling really happy, not under pressure or scared, happy. That is until now at least. Chase wouldn't cheat on me would he?

It's 11:30 in the night and he should be home any second.

I sat on the couch, and waited to see the headlights shine in through the window. 2 minutes later, I did and my heart sank down to my stomach.

He walked in through the door and he looked exhausted. He smiled when he seen me.

" Hey babe! " He said, dropping his bags and coming over to me for a hug.

Should i hug him?

I did anyways, and he kissed me, but i didn't kiss back.

" What's wrong? " He asked, sitting down next to me.

" Are you cheating on me? " I asked bluntly.

" What? Are you crazy Jess, i would never ever, ever do that to you. " He said grabbing onto my hands.

" But, you said you were with your dad. I ran into him and your mom at the Mall yesterday. "

He sighed. " I want to tell you, but i can't. "

" So you are cheating on me? " I said, feeling myself getting angry.

" Jesus no, i would never. " He argued.

" Well why did you go to Boston? Did you even go to Boston? "

He sighed once more, " Yes, i did go to Boston. I went so i could get your birthday present. My old friend Jen, mentioned visiting her a couple of

months ago, i figured it was the perfect opportunity to go see her and get your ti- present. " He explain.

My heart was melting, i knew he wouldn't cheat on me. But what if he isn't telling me the truth?

" Chase, i'm so sorry. " I began. " I had no clue, i just figured when i see your dad- "

" Jess, it's okay. You have every right to think what you did, my lie was stupid. "

I laughed, " Yeah it was! You could have just told me you were going to visit an old friend. "

" Yeah i know, i'm sorry. " He answered, truly sounding sorry.

" It's okay. " I said, bringing him close to me and kissing him deeply. Feeling my lips in sync with his. " I'm glad you're back. "

" I missed you. " He answered.

I kissed him again. Pushing myself closer to him.

" I love you. " He said.

" And I love you. " I answered.

He kissed me once more, and i felt so bad for getting mad and accusing him of cheating before i even asked him. My stomach burned with guilt.

We waited on the couch until 11:59, it felt like New Years. 12:00 struck and he pulled me in closely and kissed me roughly. The old feeling felt new again, i concentrated on pressing my lips to his.

'' Happy birthday Jess, '' He smiled.

'' Thanks. '' I smiled.

I was 20 years old, it sounded old.

'' I'm not a teenager anymore! '' I laughed.

'' So, i guess you'll have to start making things count. ''

'' I guess i will. '' I agreed.

The next morning i woke up and i was still on the couch where i fell asleep. My jeans were irritating me and i was sweating in my hoodie. Chase was already up, i could smell the coffee and i could hear him talking to Isabella.

I walked over to the kitchen and he was sat at the table feeding her.

" There's the birthday girl! '' He said, picking Isabella up into his arms and bringing her over to me.

" Morning! '' I smiled.

He kissed my forehead, '' How'd you sleep? "

I took Isabella in my arms and smiled at her. '' Alright! '' I smiled.

I sat down at the table across from Chase, he had already made breakfast for me and there was a cup of coffee, still steaming.

'' Okay, so where's my big surprise? '' I teased.

" Calm down there birthday girl, good things come to those who wait! '' He teased back.

I stuck my tongue out at him. And Isabella copied me after, it was funny so we both laughed it off.

'' Seriously, i'm really anxious to see it."

'' Ah, i guess you'll have to wait! '' He teased.

I rolled my eyes and continued to eat my breakfast.

'' Pattie wants us to come over for dinner today, do you want to? '' I asked.

'' Sure, it's not up to me! It's your birthday! ''

I smiled, '' I better go get ready then! I won't be long. "

~

" Happy Birthday, hun. " Pattie said embracing me into a tight squeeze.

" Thanks Pattie! " I smiled kissing on the cheek.

" Happy birthday Jess! " Dad said kissing me on the forehead.

I walked in and placed Isabella down in her high chair.

" Jessica, downstairs in the back room can you go downstairs and pass up the red table cloth? " Pattie asked.

" I'll help her! " Justin offered, coming from out of nowhere.

I followed him downstairs and to the back room. I wasn't sure if i should speak first or not.

I moved some of the cardboard boxes out of the way and got the table cloth.

" Jess? " He said from behind me.

" Yeah, " I turned around.

" Happy birthday. " He said, sounding disappointed.

" Thank you, " I smiled.

" I'm guessing things are okay between the two of you know? " He asked awkwardly.

" Um, yeah i think so. "

" That's good, i'm happy for you. " He said.

" Justin where do we stand? "

" What? "

" Everything is so awkward between us now, i don't know where I stand with you. " I admitted.

" Look, you're with Chase now, we're back to where we started. "

" But, " I tried to argue.

" Jess, if you love him be with him, just help me move this box. "

I felt extremely bad for how i brought it up but i still have feelings for him. I feel terrible.

We lifted the box back up on top of the pile, a small rectangular shaped red box fell from his pocket.

" What's that? " I asked, watching his cheeks flush.

He dropped to the floor and picked it up and shoved it back into his pocket.

" Nothing. " He barked.

" It's something. " I said, not caring how nosey i was being.

" Never mind, let's just go upstairs. "

" Justin, come on just tell me what it is, please. "

He sighed.

" You're gonna hate me. " He admitted.

" I wouldn't! " I argued.

" Okay, it was a while ago now, you hadn't move out yet. You were sat at the table with my mom, i was upstairs and i heard you. "

" Heard me what? " I asked, so confused about what was going on.

" I heard you say that you wanted a custom bracelet, one that had a sun charm to represent how much you loved summer, a book charm to represent how much you loved reading and an undecided charm to represent all the un answered questions and undecided things in your life. "

" Oh my god. " Was all i could say.

Tears filled my eyes, " Justin, I, oh my god. I can't believe you were listening, i can't believe you remembered. I'm speechless, i don't know what to say. "

He smiled, his cheeks were bright red.

" Thank you so much. " I said breathlessly.

He opened the box, and there it was the silver bracelet with all 3 charms. A sunshine charm, a stack of books charm and a question mark charm.

" Justin, i love it. " I smiled, admiring the charms and how they twinkled when they hit off eachother.

He leaned in and kissed me so gently, i barely even had time to think. I missed this, the way he kissed me. Fireworks set off in my brain, this may be what i needed all along.

" Happy birthday Jess, i hope i gave you what Chase couldn't. "

He stood up and walked upstairs with the table cloth in his hand, and i sat there on the floor, in complete shock. Did that just happen? I asked myself before i walked back upstairs.

Once i did, i immediately heard everyone singing at the top of their lungs. " Happy birthday ".

I couldn't help but smile.

~

We finished the night off eating pizza and listened to Dad & Pattie exchanged embarrassing stories about Justin & I.

" Thank you for everything guys. "

" Jess, hold on. We never got the chance to give you our present! " Pattie announced.

She came down the stairs with a beautiful black dress in her hand. " I heard you have a knack for dresses now, i seen this and it just reminded me of you! " She beamed.

" Pattie! This is beautiful! " I said hugging her tightly. " I love it, thank you! "

I got my coat on and took Isabella into my arms. " Thank you for supper and the dress and everything. " I said hugging both Pattie & Dad.

" See you soon! " She smiled.

" See you soon! " I answered. I smiled at Justin secretly. He knew i couldn't go hug him in front of everyone but he also got the message.

The charms on the bracelet twinkled.
He remembered.

Hope you guys liked this chapter:) it's probably one of my personal favourites!!! Please please please vote & i really want to know what you guys think of this chapter:)

Do you guys like Roller Coaster??? I do:)

xox

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 115 40
A normal teenage girl has her dream come true. Falls in love with teen pop-star Justin Bieber, and what happens next? Will Natalie survive the invasi...
1.3M 25.7K 62
Megan Lowe, an average 18 year old, likes every celebrity except Justin Bieber. She thinks he is too full of himself and doesn't like his personality...
146K 4.1K 55
Tuka is 18 years old, she's forced to go on tour with Justin Bieber, why? Her brother is Za, Justin's best friend. But what happens when tuka has no...
1.7K 26 6
maria is a 19 year old who lives with Justin Bieber cause her mother is the housekeeper Justin and her never really talked but when they finally do t...