[Complete] Now & Forever: Dra...

Von _Books4l

Kennedy Onika "Nicki" Maraj, just a simple girl from New York. She has faced challenges throughout her life t... Mehr

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five (Part 1)
Chapter Twenty Five (Part 2)
Chapter Twenty Five (Part 3)
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Dricki OneShots: POSTED!
Chapter Thirty
Thank You ☺️
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Just Incase
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
DRICKI ONESHOTS
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Fourty
Chapter Fourty One
Everlasting: Dave Ea$t x Bernice Burgos
Chapter Fourty Two
Chapter Fourty Three
Chapter Fourty Four
Now that I have your attention...
Chapter Fourty Five
Chapter Fourty Six
Epilouge
Sequal Posted
Song Bird!

Chapter Thirty Four

1.4K 64 20
Von _Books4l

I just want to begin with an apology for my lack of consistency over the summer. As an author, it is my responsibility to stay dedicated to my project and I've lacked greatly. With traveling to different countries and enjoying summer, I took a small break from writing. Now that my semester is beginning again very soon and I'm entering my senior year of school (as a FULL-TIME IB STUDENT), I find it easier to balance writing as an hobby once I'm already working. Once again, I apologize and I hope you guys enjoy.

Also, August 15th was actually my 1 year celebration of writing this story. I'm so proud of myself for coming this far, starting from a simple idea on a boring summer day. I feel like I have ONE of the best Dricki stories of Wattpad right, and I would personally like to thank everyone for the support throughout the year. ❤️
••••••••••••••

Aubrey and I walked side by side into one of his favorite restaurants, The Cheesecake Factory, as his security guard escorted us to our table.

It had been about a week since the Bernice situation, and I've been trying to avoid it in anyway possible. Disregarding our past situations, I was willing to trust Aubrey with this as a man but I just felt so disrespected. How could that bitch come into my shop, knowing damn well she fucked around with my man. It was all about respect, and she showed none. If I was Kennedy from five years ago, I would've hunted that bitch down and beat her like the hoe she was.

Growing as a woman and beginning my journey as a mother has really changed my view point on a lot of things, especially these women coming after my man. I was now a business woman , and a soon-to-be mother and wife. I had more important things to focus on, especially the health of my child.

As we got comfortable into our seats, the waiter greeted us with menus and fresh glasses of ice water. "I'll give you two a minute to place your order", the waiter said as she left the table.

I was pretty sure that Aubrey would get what he always ordered, which was the Steak Diane and a slice of Original Cheesecake. I wasn't the biggest fan of this restaurant, nor was I in the mood for a heavy meal, so I was planning on getting a salad.

"You ready for tomorrow"?

I shrugged, "I'm actually excited, I just want everything to be perfect". He placed his hand over mine, rubbing it with his thumb. "It will, I promise".

After waiting for a minute, the waiter returned and we placed our orders. I sipped on my my water as he typed on his phone. "Who were you texting"?
He placed his phone down, looking at me. "Oliver, why"? I shook my head, "No reason, just asking".

I noticed that he tried to change the subject, "Why did you only order a salad? You don't want any cheesecake"?

"No, the baby isn't that hungry tonight".

After a short conversation about miscellaneous things, the food eventually came and we began to enjoy our meal. As I picked through my salad, Aubrey had ordered his slice of cheesecake.

"I'm going to go to the restroom real quick, I'll be back". I nodded my head, as he got up and walked away from the table. I noticed that he'd left his phone on the table, and I contemplated on picking it up and going through his messages.

Trust was an issue, but I thought I was over what we'd been through. Fuck no, you trust him Onika. Fuck yeah, he shouldn't have anything to hide.

After a brief moment of thinking, I eventually ended up with his iPhone in my hands. He had a passcode, but it should've be something easy. After a few tries, I eventually got into his phone and headed straight to his messages.

"Serena" was the last text message sent, but I thought he was talking to Oliver. Bullshit, I thought as I clicked on the message.

Sent>>: "Congrats on your win, proud of you".

<<Inbox: "Thank you Aubrey".

I exited out of the messages between him and Serena, heading to the messages between Bernice and him.

<<Inbox: Aubrey can you just respond, I really need to see you in person.

Sent>>: Bernice stop texting me, we don't have anything to discuss.

<<Inbox: Please Aubrey? Come and see me?

<<Inbox: I'll be in LA next weekend, please call Aubrey.

I sat his phone down on the table, watching him walk towards me. I silently ate some more of my salad, as he sat across from me.

"You sure you don't want any cheesecake"? He asked, as the waiter returned with his slice of Original cheesecake. I glanced at him, giving him a "shut the fuck up talking to me" look.

When the waiter walked away, I was beyond my point of frustration. Why was he even texting these bitches, why was he pushing my buttons?

"Aubrey why the fuck are you texting these bitches"?

"You went through my phone Kennedy"?

"That's not what the fuck I asked, answer my fucking question Aubrey".

He looked at me, "Calm down Ken, we're in a public place. You're drawing attention".

I rolled my eyes, "I don't give a fuck about these people, I asked you a simple question and I want a fucking answer. These bitches in your phone calling you Aubrey, so you're giving these bitches lead way now? Your mother calls you Aubrey, I call you Aubrey! Not these fucking females you've had sideline relations with, I should fuck you up".

He sighed, "So you really want to put on a show, I'm just trying to enjoy this dinner with you. I flew you out here to go house shopping and spend time with you, not worry about the irrelevant shit".

"I don't give a fuck about this restaurant or these nosey ass people, fuck being on TMZ. I am fucking fed up with this shit, you just think I'm a fucking joke. You want to be Drake with the hoes, I'll let you be that".

He sighed, "So what do you want to do Kennedy? Finish this dinner or go home"? I rolled my eyes, "Fuck this dinner and fuck you right now".

I stood up from my seat, pouring my glass of water onto his cellphone. "Text Serena now, congratulations AUBREY"! Before I walked away, I picked his cheesecake up and smashed it in his face.

••••

Walking out of the restaurant, I decided against getting in the SUV we'd drove in and simply ordered an uber for myself. At this point, I was seriously ready to return to New York and say fuck it all. I felt like I was always so understanding when it came to Aubrey, so why would he lie about this simple shit.The uber said 6 minutes away, but Aubrey was already walking out of the restaurant with security following. The four large bodies,blocked Aubrey from the paparazzi cameras, forcing them to get shots of me.

"Is it true you two just had a fight"?

"Is it true that you're pregnant"?

"Is it true Rihanna and Drake are doing a joint album together"?

One of Aubrey's security guards gently grabbed my arm, "Kenn you gotta get in the truck". I rolled my eyes, "I don't have to do anything, I'll be fine". He sighed, "I know you and Aub are going through shit, but it would be best if y'all settled this at home". I rolled my eyes, "Can I ride in the truck with you guys, I don't want to be near him right now".

"Aub requested that you ride in the first truck with him, and he's not taking no for an answer". I rolled my eyes, "You're lucky he's your boss".

He led the way through the paparazzi, helping me get into the black SUV. Aubrey watched me as I got into the vehicle, while wiping the cream cheese off of his face with a rag. I rolled my eyes, looking in the other direction.

"So this is how you're going to act in public, put on a fucking show? Over some bullshit, really Kennedy"?

I rolled my eyes, "Don't try to flip the script on me, you lying piece of shit. Why are you still texting these bitches, you're mad disrespectful".

"We're grown as hell, any problems that we have can be discussed among us. You'd rather show your ass, like I don't have people watching my every move".

"You act like you don't have a fucking fiancée and a child on the way! You're sitting here trying to justify your actions by bringing up your reputation! Fuck you Aubrey!"

The tension was thick throughout the whole ride, but I refused to acknowledge it. When we got to the house, I made my way upstairs in silence, locking Aubrey out of the room for the night. Of course, he tried to come in but I couldn't stand to be around him at the moment.

I laid in the bed, placing my hand on my stomach, feeling the small bump that had began to form. I glanced down at the engagement ring that rested on my left hand.

Is this really what you want to do?

•••••

12:45pm, the next day. We were suppose to be meeting with the real estate agent at 1:00pm and Aubrey had yet to say anything about it.

I walked down the stairs, seeing Oliver and Aubrey leaning against the kitchen counter. I made my way to the fridge, giving a smile to Oliver. "Goodmorning Kennedy". I grabbed an apple and a bottle of water, "Goodmorning Oli".

Oliver sent a nod in Aubrey's direction, silently leaving out of the kitchen.

"Is this what you even want"? I asked, breaking the silence. "A wife, a family, are you even ready"?

"That's a question you should be asking yourself. I wouldn't have went through all this shit to give up now. You're the one who's second guessing. Got all this shit around me, and I'm choosing you to share it with. If you don't get it by now, I don't know another way to explain it".

After that statement, he left the kitchen. I stood there with the apple in my hand, most likely with a dumbfounded expression across my face. Was it actually me that was second guessing our relationship?

••••••

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

37.1K 2K 30
Not another happily-ever-after story... ADVISORY *This story is an adopted romantic fanfiction based on free and spontaneous creativity without any c...
562K 34K 85
"Maraj! You're late.." Some woman busted in the gym but trailed off when she got closer. "Who's this?" "This is Amir's mom, Onika. She's president of...
165K 6.6K 30
A story about control ... Ever loved two people? Meek does things different than most but loves Nicki more than anything in the world. - Everything...
47.5K 1.7K 54
Nicki has fake friends and a fake husband. They're marriage was never perfect and neither was Nicki's jobs. There's just no trust. She will eventuall...