EXO Rated One Shots! (ON-HOLD)

By AshtraysxHeartbreak

WELCOME TO WHERE I WRITE ABOUT 12 IDIOTS. This a scenario fanfic dedicated to EXO! Also just a quick thing I... More

EXO Rated One Shots! (ON-HOLD)
Chapter 1 - Last Chance (Kai)
Chapter 2 - Stay With Me (Kris)
Chapter 3 - Let Me Make It Up To You (Sehun)
Chapter 4 - I'll be your fantasy (Luhan)
Chapter 5 - All That Matters (Tao)
Chapter 6 - Reality Ruins Lives (Suho)
Chapter 7 - Daddy Chanyeol
Chapter 8 - I See Love (Xiumin)
Chapter 9 - Give Up (Luhan)
Chapter 10 - A Good Morning (Chen)
Chapter 11 - Skype (Kris)
Chapter 12 - She Don't Like The Lights (Sehun)
Chapter 13 - Kitten (Kai)
Chapter 14 - His Lips (Baekhyun)
Chapter 15 - My Sexy Nurse (Luhan)
Chapter 16 - Phone Call (Kris)
Chapter 17 - Forever (Xiumin)
Chapter 18 - Promise (D.O)
Chapter 19 - Beautiful (Luhan)
Chapter 21 - Audacity (Kris)
Chapter 22 - Hero (Baekhyun)
Chapter 23 - Smut (Chanyeol)
Chapter 24 - Rainy Mornings (Chanyeol)
Chapter 25 - Mine (Chanyeol)
Chapter 26 - All Mine (D.O)
Chapter 27 - Too Hot (Luhan)
Chapter 28 - I See Love Part 2 (Xiumin)
Chapter 29 - How Does It Feel? (Chanyeol)
Chapter 30 - Rainy Days (Kris)
Chapter 31 - Monster (Tao)
Chapter 32 - Deal (Baekhyun)
Chapter 71 - Drunk (Sehun)
Chapter 72 - Partition (Xiumin)

Chapter 20 - Puzzle Pieces (Kris)

9.5K 54 3
By AshtraysxHeartbreak

 Alex's POV

Kris hands were clammy as he stepped off the lift. His mouth was dry, and his stomach was doing back-flips. This happened on very rare occasion, but Kris Wu was nervous.

He took two deep breaths before slowly raising his fist and knocking on the door. When he heard shuffling around on the other end, his breath hitched. He wanted to roll his eyes at himself for his school-boy-like ways, but he really couldn’t help it. He was excited to see her.

So when she slowly opened her door, peeking out from behind it Kris couldn’t stop himself from grinning widely. A huge smile stretching from ear to ear. He may have looked like an idiot but he really didn’t care. Because there she was, standing less than three feet before him.

Kris couldn’t quite believe it.

“So, are you going to come in or are you planning to watch the film from the hall?” She inquired and Kris grinned wider - if that was even possible. He never thought there was anything particularly unique about her voice, but after months of only hearing it on the other end of the telephone line and over quick Skype chats, the soft lull of her voice soothed him.

She stepped aside as Kris walked into her flat, his eyes scanning the familiar room he had been in so many times before. He could feel her big round eyes on his back, and when he turned around he felt slightly uncomfortable. You see, their relationship was a bit complicated.. Was she his girlfriend? No. Were they dating? Well, technically, no. Whenever Kris came to pick her up for one, all it took was one look from her toes to the top of her head and they both rushed to one another fueled with lust and took what they wanted from one another in a moment of purely raw passion. Eventually laying in her bed with her sheets wrapped around them both as they ate takeaway.

Therefore, Kris wasn’t sure how to greet her. Should he hug her? No, that would be too simple of a gesture and he didn’t want to seem closed off. Should he kiss her? God, he wanted to. But he didn’t want to seem so eager. Before he could stress too long over it, she called for his attention.

“I’m sorry?” Kris questioned.

“I asked what’s in the bag.”

Kris eyes trailed down to the paper bag in his hand, totally forgetting about it until she pointed it out. “Oh,” He cleared his throat, “I figure I’d stop by the shop and pick you up something.” He handed her the package, “I didn’t want to come here empty handed.”

“You didn’t need to - wow you’re good.” Kris chuckled as her Bambi-like eyes lit up when she took out the pints of Rocky Road ice cream from the bag.

“I remembered it was your favorite.” He added, following her down the hall.

Kris watched her as she walked around her kitchen. Preparing them both drinks as she talked about what she had been up to recently, after he inquired. Kris tried his hardest to pay attention but couldn’t help his mind wander as his eyes did freely. Her hair had gotten longer, and fell in loose soft natural waves over her shoulder. He wondered if she purposely styled it this way just for him. Recalling the one time they laid in bed, her head on his chest and he told her how pretty her hair looked after she took it out of a bun. Kris smiled at the thought. She now wore a loose fitting plaid button up, paired with those tiny-black-fucking-spandex shorts that made her legs look miles long and arse firm and round. Kris wanted her right then but when she turned and handed him his drink with a sweet smile he felt his heart thud in his chest.

Kris would think about her when he was alone in his bunk on the tour bus. His mind wandering off back to the times he’s had her. Vivid memories of her below him, hearing her soft whimpers and gasps in his ear. He could feel the sting as he imagined her digging her nails into the skin at his sides as he took her slow and deep, bringing them both to their breaking point. Despite all of that, whenever he would be on stage at night looking out into the crowd at all of the beautiful faces of cheering fans, he only wanted her.

But Kris didn’t know if she felt the same way.

Kris knew the reason why all of his past relationships ended. Things became too much, and they couldn’t handle the harsh demands of his life. He always had to choose between his career and his relationships.

He fucking hated that.

Because Kris wasn’t a selfish person. But fuck, he wanted to have his cake and eat it too. And although he was constantly surrounded by people, sometimes he never felt more alone. He just wanted someone to call his own. Someone that he could trust, and spoil, and fight with only to make up 5 minutes later. He wanted to feel someone else’s skin against his and feel their soft breaths against the crook of his neck as they slept. He wanted to fill that void of loneliness in his heart.

And when he was with her, his heart felt whole.

But Kris never told her. Because they never talked about the terms of their relationship. It started off as something purely physical until they spent more time getting to know one another. Spending late nights linked together by every limb, talking about anything and everything for hours.

However the topic of ‘them’? They always avoided it.

Kris knew about her past. That one man she gave all of herself to when she was 17. The man who took her heart and tore it to shreds, treating her as if she were dirt on his shoe. Kris hated him. Because she was such an outgoing, fun, carefree, loving, and soft spoken woman that he could never imagine putting her through the same heartache that prick did.

No one deserves that, especially her.

So, they sat on her couch for awhile, talking mindlessly. It was quite awkward at first, both of them not knowing how to act around each other after being apart for so long. Eventually, tension wore thinner and they laughed and flirted with each other as if they didn’t miss a beat.

Kris liked that.

Both their heads turned as there was a knock at her door, “That must be the pizza.” She stated, sitting up from the sofa.

As she walked away, Kris looked around her flat and all of the memories came flooding back. He remembered the first night they spent together, and how they were both piss drunk and too lazy to make it to her room so he had her on the floor right beside the island in her kitchen. He remembered the one weekend they spent together, and how he had her on the coffee table that was in the middle of her living area right before him. Kris moved a few magazines from the middle of the table aside, wondering if her nail marks were still engraved in the wood. Kris smirked as he ran the pad of his finger over the indentations. 

Yup, still there.

“What are you looking at?” She questioned, placing the pizza boxes on the table and taking her seat next to him again.

“Nothing.” He answered. She looked at him quizzically, that same goddamned smirk she knew all too well tugging at his lips.

“What are you on about?” She tried again, cocking an eyebrow.

He chuckled, “Remember that one weekend we spent together?”

“Oh God,” She breathed, “yeah I remember that.” The memories of them together then all came rushing back to her. The way he didn’t stop all night for her. How they walked around her flat bare to one another because they both couldn’t go more than an hour without touching the other’s skin.

Her cheeks turned a deep shade of red and Kris knew she was thinking about it.

“I think about you a lot.” Kris admitted.

“Really?”

He nodded.

“What do you think about?” She questioned bravely.

“The last time I had you.” Kris started, “When I took you pressed up against the door of my flat before my flight. Fuck, I could still feel you on me when I was sitting on the plane.”

“What else?” She couldn’t stop herself, she needed to know. It had been so long since she had him, and when he was gone he was constantly on her mind. He knew her body so well, knew exactly where and how to touch her. He was so confident, so sure of himself that it was maddening.

“You want to know what else, huh?” Kris smirked. Both of them not realizing it, but their bodies gravitating towards the other. Their faces inches apart.

He pulled down the collar of her flannel, exposing her bare shoulder. Leaving scorching hot open mouthed kisses along her collarbone to the crook of her neck. She shuddered as he blew over the damp spots with cool air, goosebumps arising on the surface of her skin.

“I thought about laying you back on the bed, exposed and ready for me. My head between your thighs,” He whispered against the shell of her ear, “tasting you.”

“Mm,” She hummed, “You love how I taste, don’t you baby?”

“So fucking sweet.” He moaned against her lips. Little soft brushes and delicate licks left upon the others soft pout, waiting for who would make the first move.

Fuck it! Kris thought.

Their kiss was anything but sweet and gentle. That pure passion and fire that burned between them evident. Kris remembered what it felt like to kiss her, and she remembered that feeling she got from the tips of her toes to the end of her hair when his tongue dipped into her mouth.

They missed this so much. The desire, the craving. How when they were together they were in their own little world. Away from the stresses of reality and getting lost together - in each other. It was something unexplainable, yet so, so special to them both.

In a matter of minutes, their tops were laying on the floor beside the sofa. Her fingers tangled in Kris chestnut colored locks as his lips left a hot trail of kisses down the soft skin of her stomach. Peppering kisses around her belly button as she lifted her hips for him so he could pull down her shorts. His hand cupping her sex over the cotton of her knickers, feeling the wetness seep through the fabric.

He watched her chest rise and fall with quickened breaths as he pushed the fabric of her knickers aside, exposing her glistening sex to him. “Always so wet for me.” He groaned. Not being able to stop himself as he dragged his tongue across her folds. Her back arching, his ears filling with the sweet sound of her soft moans.

Her taste absorbed onto his tongue as he drank her in. Her legs propped up on his shoulders, the heels of her feet digging into his muscular back. The flicks of his tongue against her nerve ending, and the sensation as he slotted one long finger into her aching heat making her hips lift off of the sofa. Kris grunted, wrapping an arm under her thigh and pressing his large palm against her lower stomach to keep her still.

She dug her nails into whatever she could, letting countless moans of his name roll off of her tongue as she felt her peak fast approaching. “Oh Kris,” She whined, her thighs tightening around his head as pleasured her with just his mouth.

Rapture.

She wore a lazy grin as Kris kissed his way back up her body. Kissing her lips deeply she could faintly taste herself on his tongue as he pulled away. “Fuck, you’ve gotten even more beautiful.” He whispered against her lips, their eyes locking for a moment and she could actually feel the sincerity behind his words.

Her legs were wrapped around Kris waist as he carried her to her bedroom. Laying her back on the bed gently, the mood shifting from earlier.

The sun was just setting, so the room was lit with a deep orange glow. Time had slowed down now. Her eyes drinking in his long tattooed torso as his nimble fingers undid the button and zipper of his jeans, pushing that along with his underwear down his thighs.

Kris left sporadic and soft lingering kisses along her body as he crawled his way back up the bed. The fall chill floating through the air, nipping at their exposed skin. Kris pulling the duvet up around his shoulders to encompass them in the warmth of one another.

It had been so long since she had him like this. His deliciously warm skin against hers, feeling the little hot puffs of breath against her skin as he kissed her so deeply. The sweet burn when he stretched her, filling her up to the brim. Watching his jaw go slack, and eyelashes flutter as he let her tight warmth coat his length; pulsating and pulling him impossibly deeper. Hearing that first deep moan from the back of his throat against the shell of her ear as if it were a secret. As if he were letting her know that sound was only to be heard by her.

But yet, her mind wandered to all of the other girls who may have witnessed him in this beautiful vulnerable state.

Because although Kris wasn’t her first, and she knew she wasn’t his, ever since the first night they spent together she had never been able to give herself to another man. The thought of being so exposed and intimate with someone other than Kris made her stomach turn. And yes, they never set boundaries on their relationship; let alone spoke about it. So, she couldn’t be upset if he was with someone else other than her. But the thought appalled her and made her heart flutter, and not in a satisfying way.

It was then, Kris lifted his head from the crook of her neck to meet her gaze. Pulling his hips back and dipping back into her that he could see more behind her eyes than just the pleasure he was giving her at that moment.

“You’re it for me.” Kris spoke so genuinely like he could read her thoughts. The confession making her gasp into his mouth. Because she knew he meant it. It wasn’t said in the heat of passion, or drunkenly slurred. It was the pure and honest truth. Words she had waited months to leave his lips.

Words he had waited months to tell her.

So they made love. Gently and slowly. Their ears thriving off of the sounds their skin made against the others. The soft gasps and moans as they worked together to reach their high. Linking their fingers together, and holding each other so close they were breathing the same air.

They laid together in a haze. Their bodies intertwined, lips soft and slow against the others. Speaking words of honesty, and not afraid to share their thoughts about how they felt. And when the conversation would trail off, they would kiss and slot their bodies together; pushing and pulling until they were spent.

Neither she or Kris knew where to go from this point. But, they both knew as hectic and chaotic as both of their lives were, they were the only thing that made perfect sense.

A/N:

I'm so sorry for the long wait. I've been so busy this past few days. But here is the new chapieee! I hope you enjoy ;)

VOTE and COMMENT!

-Adie
xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 468 26
a story of two person having a different lifestyle and an opposite characteristics. Would they bare each other's flaw despite of being so opposite i...
11.5M 336K 68
X10 Series: Arthur Evangelista He dumped me at our own wedding. I left. I met HIM. And there came the SECRET. Do you want you to know about it? Let's...
13.8K 800 20
Yndrah Alaianth Xanther- a respected professor and successful doctor in medicine. Known for her sharp mind and distant manner. Her cold demeanor echo...
14.9K 118 21
When the Sexy surgeon Wandee Ronnakiat becomes involved with boxer Yeo Yak and their relationship develops from friends with benefits to something mo...