EXO Rated One Shots! (ON-HOLD)

By AshtraysxHeartbreak

WELCOME TO WHERE I WRITE ABOUT 12 IDIOTS. This a scenario fanfic dedicated to EXO! Also just a quick thing I... More

EXO Rated One Shots! (ON-HOLD)
Chapter 1 - Last Chance (Kai)
Chapter 2 - Stay With Me (Kris)
Chapter 3 - Let Me Make It Up To You (Sehun)
Chapter 4 - I'll be your fantasy (Luhan)
Chapter 5 - All That Matters (Tao)
Chapter 6 - Reality Ruins Lives (Suho)
Chapter 7 - Daddy Chanyeol
Chapter 8 - I See Love (Xiumin)
Chapter 9 - Give Up (Luhan)
Chapter 10 - A Good Morning (Chen)
Chapter 11 - Skype (Kris)
Chapter 12 - She Don't Like The Lights (Sehun)
Chapter 13 - Kitten (Kai)
Chapter 14 - His Lips (Baekhyun)
Chapter 15 - My Sexy Nurse (Luhan)
Chapter 16 - Phone Call (Kris)
Chapter 18 - Promise (D.O)
Chapter 19 - Beautiful (Luhan)
Chapter 20 - Puzzle Pieces (Kris)
Chapter 21 - Audacity (Kris)
Chapter 22 - Hero (Baekhyun)
Chapter 23 - Smut (Chanyeol)
Chapter 24 - Rainy Mornings (Chanyeol)
Chapter 25 - Mine (Chanyeol)
Chapter 26 - All Mine (D.O)
Chapter 27 - Too Hot (Luhan)
Chapter 28 - I See Love Part 2 (Xiumin)
Chapter 29 - How Does It Feel? (Chanyeol)
Chapter 30 - Rainy Days (Kris)
Chapter 31 - Monster (Tao)
Chapter 32 - Deal (Baekhyun)
Chapter 71 - Drunk (Sehun)
Chapter 72 - Partition (Xiumin)

Chapter 17 - Forever (Xiumin)

11.7K 64 3
By AshtraysxHeartbreak

 Xiumin's POV

"C'mon you got this! This is the last exam we have then it's summer time!" I encourage, asking her the last question on her Psychology study guide.

"Read it again, please"

I look at her for a second, but it feels like hours, taking in all of her features every damn time I look at her. Her long, wavy, yet straight, soft, sweet-smelling hair cascaded down, outlining her face. Beautiful big eyes that looked inside of me, a cute nose that sniffled softly when she was fighting with her ass of a boyfriend, and her mouth. That mouth of hers was just perfect. The way they were such deep red without lipstick made me crave for a kiss, and how her bottom lip was constantly between her teeth made me yearn to suck on it. And her body; the way it...

"...Xiumin..." she interrupts, snapping me out of my thoughts.

You're her bestfriend Xiumin. Get over it.

Without a breath, I begin to say. "The motivation state of excitement and tension brought by physiological and cognitive reactions to erotic stimuli"

"Sexual arousal!"

"Yes! You got every question right Nicole!" I say, and she laughs that irresistible laugh.

"Thanks Xiumin," she giggles, about to hug me, but a vibration in her pocket stopped her. "It's the boyfriend, I'll be outside" she excitedly says.

"Keep it PG-13 'ight?"

"No promises!"

Ugh. Wy must she be with that prick.

Minutes later she comes back, spilling out what the conversation was, that I honestly did not want to hear, was about. But I can see a spark in her mind as she widens her beautiful eyes.

"...That reminds me! How are you holding up with that girl that you broke up with?"

"Uh, It's okay. I haven't thought about her so I guess that's good."

Because you're all that's on my mind.

"Why'd you break up with her again?"

Because I'm falling in love with you.

"It just didn't feel right," I lie.

Nicole is all I ever wanted and needed in a person. Every time I see her it gets worse and worse, and it needs to stop. I feel a need to protect her, love her, comfort her, and be her bestfriend at the same time. But sadly because of this little shit she's been dating the same time we met in college two years ago, I'm in the goddamn friendzone. I needed more, and I needed it fast.

Packing up her stuff, she starts to leave our apartment we shared for a date with him. She quickly says goodbye as she rushes out the door, but she stops.

"Hey! Come with us! We're just going to the bar to have a couple of drinks" she begs, and of course, I cannot say no to that flawless face; grabbing my wallet and keys.

"More!" she slurs, flagging down the waitress for her sixth drink. She could limit herself, but tonight she seemed to not care at all.

"Gotta go" the fucker tells me looking at his phone, Nicole watching the people dance, hearing nothing of our minute conversation.

"What about your girlfriend?"

"You can deal with her right?" he says, bolting out the door, pushing away the drunk people around him.

"Let's go!" I say angrily and loudly so she hears me over the music.

"Hold on a second let me unlock the door." I say laughing, Nicole attempting to tickle me.

"Move ou' of th' way. I go' this," she slurrs, sounding like an alcoholic. The door flings open and she almost fall, exposing her bum, and her floss-like panties right in front of me. I try not to look, avoiding what could happen if I did stare.

She quickly takes her underwear off, my heart beginning to race.

"C'mere Xiumin. 'M tired," she says taking off her beautiful teal dress and black lace bra, dropping both on the floor. "Where are th' blankets?"

She turns around, as I get a perfect view of her breasts. Beautiful. 

Fuck. Shit. Shit. I can't get one, not now.

I re-position my hardening member, but it got worse as she bent down to grab a blanket.

"Ughhh!" I discreetly groan, wanting her to touch me. I close my eyes and set her already asleep body on a couch with a blanket over her, I get her a glass of water, and go to bed.

A few weeks pass, and my feelings for Nicole are getting overwhelmingly strong. It was Saturday night, and I heard nothing from Nicole, which was unusual.

Just as I was grabbing my phone to call her, beginning to get worried, she slams the door open. I whip around from the couch to see those beautiful big eyes; now red and puffy and strained with black mascara smudged everywhere underneath. Her cute nose rubbed raw, and her sensual bottom lip had dropped open, with cries of pain pouring out. Her perfect body was bruised and cut. Yet, when she looked broken in front of me, she looked horribly beautiful.

"Nicole!!! What the fuck happened?!!!" I yell, standing up and running to her, opening my arms to hug her, but she shoves me away. 

"I'm leaving here!"

What?!! She lived with me, she couldn't move out... but I realized what she meant when she ran upstairs tripping on a few steps, hearing profanities spit out of her mouth. She slammed the bathroom door and I heard her turn on the water to the bathtub.

Fuck!

I ran upstairs, skipping steps to get there as fast as possible. She had locked the door, but that still didn't hide her sobs and screams.

"NICOLE OPEN THE GODDAMN DOOR OR I'M BREAKING IT DOWN!" I yell desperately. "Just stop and tell me what happened," I plead, tears starting to form from my eyes. "...please."

"No!" she shrieked, hearing her clothes fall to the floor and her foot slowly sliding in the water; the faint splash giving it away.

"Goodbye Xiumin, I love you," she sweetly says, knowing she held back every cry to sound normal.

No.

My sobs and begs made me not hear what was happening, hearing nothing but mind-numbling silence as I pressed my ear against the door. I tried breaking the door three times, nothing. My heartbeat began to cloud my mind and ears; hearing nothing but the violent thuds against my chest.

I decided to kick near the lock, and finally the door opened.

I saw her eyes close slowly and I knew she was about to be taken away from me. I ran towards her, picking up her cold, naked body out of the freezing water. I looked next to me to see her clothes piled on the floor; imagining her taking one last look at herself. My body turned cold, and my hands started to shake. I remembered when she was crying on our couch a year ago; she spoke between sobs:

~"And-he-beat-me"

"I told you he's no good for you!" I shout. 

"Xiumin... I-love-him"

On my knees, I bent down to see if her precious blue lips and nose were letting out any signs of her existence. Nothing. I placed one hand on top of another between her bare wet chest, and countered as I pumped.

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10...

Thirty chest compression's later, nothing.

I place my mouth on her dead lips and pinch her nose. My tears falling on her pale cheeks. I place my mouth over hers.

Breathe, breathe, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5.

I was about to try for the third time but her eyes shot open, breathing in as much oxygen as she could in one breath. I cried her name and lifted her up to wrap her now alive body in my arms, my shirt becoming damp and tears still running down my cheeks.

"Nicole!! I cry, the overwhelming feeling of confusion, happiness and sadness filling my brain.

"Xiumin-" she says, beginning to cry, realizing what she just did.

"Don't leave me again" I sobbed, holding her so tight. I don't think she could breathe. I relaxed a bit more, wiping away the tears from her eyes as she slowly brought her hand to my face to do the same. 

I didn't care that she had no clothes on, I didn't think of her in that way at the moment; I thought of her as the person I need to be with forever.

For the first time in my life I knew things would be perfect; everything had gone into place just like I dreamed they would be. Nicole gave me a purpose; and that purpose is to take care of her, forever.

A/N:

So I decided to make a sad story. Lie low muna sa BS. Enjoy!

Vote & Comment :)

-Adie
xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187K 14.9K 97
COMPLETED ✔ What would you do if you found out you were a Royal Princess? What would you do if you were the missing Princess and everyone thought you...
138K 5.3K 50
"I like the feeling of having a crush on someone... but going beyond that feeling is a no." - Riley [TAGLISH] Most Impressive Ranking #675 lesbian ou...
14.5K 815 20
Yndrah Alaianth Xanther- a respected professor and successful doctor in medicine. Known for her sharp mind and distant manner. Her cold demeanor echo...
9K 392 38
Highest rank achieved: #1 "Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak, sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go." - Kyth Sandoval All...