EXO Rated One Shots! (ON-HOLD)

By AshtraysxHeartbreak

WELCOME TO WHERE I WRITE ABOUT 12 IDIOTS. This a scenario fanfic dedicated to EXO! Also just a quick thing I... More

EXO Rated One Shots! (ON-HOLD)
Chapter 1 - Last Chance (Kai)
Chapter 2 - Stay With Me (Kris)
Chapter 3 - Let Me Make It Up To You (Sehun)
Chapter 4 - I'll be your fantasy (Luhan)
Chapter 5 - All That Matters (Tao)
Chapter 6 - Reality Ruins Lives (Suho)
Chapter 7 - Daddy Chanyeol
Chapter 8 - I See Love (Xiumin)
Chapter 9 - Give Up (Luhan)
Chapter 11 - Skype (Kris)
Chapter 12 - She Don't Like The Lights (Sehun)
Chapter 13 - Kitten (Kai)
Chapter 14 - His Lips (Baekhyun)
Chapter 15 - My Sexy Nurse (Luhan)
Chapter 16 - Phone Call (Kris)
Chapter 17 - Forever (Xiumin)
Chapter 18 - Promise (D.O)
Chapter 19 - Beautiful (Luhan)
Chapter 20 - Puzzle Pieces (Kris)
Chapter 21 - Audacity (Kris)
Chapter 22 - Hero (Baekhyun)
Chapter 23 - Smut (Chanyeol)
Chapter 24 - Rainy Mornings (Chanyeol)
Chapter 25 - Mine (Chanyeol)
Chapter 26 - All Mine (D.O)
Chapter 27 - Too Hot (Luhan)
Chapter 28 - I See Love Part 2 (Xiumin)
Chapter 29 - How Does It Feel? (Chanyeol)
Chapter 30 - Rainy Days (Kris)
Chapter 31 - Monster (Tao)
Chapter 32 - Deal (Baekhyun)
Chapter 71 - Drunk (Sehun)
Chapter 72 - Partition (Xiumin)

Chapter 10 - A Good Morning (Chen)

11.7K 85 1
By AshtraysxHeartbreak

 Chen's POV

 I groaned as light came pouring in through the closed lids of my eyes. It was way too early to be awake, but the sun had come up now and it would stop me from falling back to the state of unconsciousness.

 Yawning, I rolled myself over to lie on my side, careful not to nudge the girl beside me. She looked so good in the morning, even without make up. In all honesty, I preferred her like this, hair cascading her heart shaped face, her lips parted into a tiny portion as she exhaled.

 I slipped a hand beneath the sheets and over her waist, only to be met with her hot skin. Curious now, I pulled the covers back, biting my lip to stop any sound from leaving my lips as I saw what was beneath them.

 She was completely naked, her skin slightly flushed and her tiny rose bud nipples hardened on her chest. She was in deep slumber; her light snoring told me so. I wondered what she'd dreamt about.

 I wondered how she'd react if she woke to find my head buried deep between her legs, what her face would look like if she saw her little nub between my lips. Fucking beautiful, that's what.

 Slow and careful, I slipped my hand beneath her waist, shifting her towards my body. I didn't want to wake her just yet so I took my time, made a pattern of my lips to her skin, three quick peppered kisses, three deliberate kisses that had her skin attached to my lips a little longer than necessary. 

 I let my tongue draw a circle around her belly button, my fingers taking hold of her thighs and spreading her legs for me.

 Pushing the tip of my nose against the skin just abover her clit, I looked up to check on her.

 Her eyes were still closed and breathing still heavy, although I could feel her body  tense beneath my touch; somehow aware.

 I kissed the skin of her inner thighs, nipping at her flesh. The scent of her sex drifted past my nostrils and I growled quietly. I wanted to control myself but it teased me with every kiss I took nearer to it.

 I dipped into her all of a sudden, unable to keep my control any longer. I curved my tongue to cup her clit gently, pausing for a few seconds to prevent her from waking. I closed both my eyes and my mouth around her little nub, sucking it into the warmth of my mouth, and rolling it in a careful circle, wary of waking her up. Her thighs shivered in my hands and she breathed out a sleepy sigh, though her eyes stayed shut. 

I tried to be as gentle as I could, but it was difficult when I loved being between her legs so much.

 The sounds that escaped her unknowing body - tiny sighs and catching gasps - that I enjoyed so much, and soon I didn't want to be gentle anymore, thrashing my tongue against her, to draw more of those noises from her lips.

 At this point I was so lost in her, her taste, her scent, her heat, that I forgot to take my time with her. I was holding her thighs too tight, the force of my tongue against her is way too strong. Then suddenly, I felt the familiar touch of her fingers pushing back through my fringe and looked up to see her caramel eyes wide, and her mouth gazed open. 

 She blinked, as if to clear the blurry sight and make sure that she was really awake. She balanced her body as she watched my tongue dance across her flesh. She bit her lip and rolled her hips forward, in sync with the movement of my tongue.

 It was a shock to her when I thrust two fingers inside her heat. She gasped and grabbed my wrist, her nails piercing my skin as I reached some of the deepest places of her core.

 "C-C-Chen." Her eyes rolled back into her head and her body collapsed to the bed, I sucked on her tiny nub, simultaneously pushing my fingers deep and hooking them up the way I knew would make her squirm.

 She gave a scream, but it was shortened by the lack of oxygen she'd inhaled. "Shit, shit, shit, Chen, right there."

 I pressed my fingers harder against that spot and she seemed to stop breathing. Her wet flesh contracting as her body jerked and closed in on herself. I drilled my tongue harder as I watched her come, eyes squeezed shut, her knees locked around my head with her hand fisting my hair to keep my head in place. This was something so pleasing to watch; to see my girl so overwhelemd that she couldn't utter a single coherent word, that she couldn't stop herself from losing all composure. 

 She was still shaking as I pulled my mouth away from her heat, sliding my tongue over my mouth to gather the moisture left on them, smirking when she gave a little whimper at the visual. I drew my tongue back up her center of her stomach, feeling her tense beneath the wet slide of my tongue.

 "Oh my god," she rasped as my teeth tugged at her taut nipples. "It's too early for this," she chuckled, raking a hand through my hair before I meshed our lips together.

 I pulled away to give her a smirk, eyebrow cocked in question. She looked as if she were about to say something but before she could, I'd already, took her ankles and locked them around the small of my back as I pushed myself against her. She sucked in a sharp breath and pressed her lips together, eyes dropped low and following my every move.

 "Look at me," I said, hovering my lips directly over hers until she did what I asked.

 Her caramel eyes pierced into mine as I tapped and teased at her clit, hissing between clenched teeth.

 "You like that?" I taunt, kissing her lips as she nods. 

 I did at again and she clutched at my bicep, the look in her eyes begging me to give her what she wanted. I let my tip draw a circle around her entrance, teasing her just that little bit mor, chuckling soflty at her groan of frustration. She cried out immediately when I finally rocked my hips forward and entered her before pausing, letting her inner muscles consume my d*ck. I had to let my own groan go, then my fingers gripping the sheets beside her head. I moved slowly, wanting her to feel me deep iniside her core. I wanted her to feel how I unraveled from her tight hold each time I left her, how she drew me in each time I returned.

 I sponged my mouth along her collarbone, as she whimpered impatiently beneath my hot body, her toes kneading at the very small of my back. The steady movement of my d*ck inside of her causing her to grow restless, her body squirming feverishly.

"Do you want me faster?" I murmured quietly. "Harder?" I thrust with intentional force, the head of my d*ck tapping at the most tender spot of her inner body. "Yes, yes," she crooned, eyes rolling into the back of her head until her face was tiilted to the ceiling. 

 "Come on, baby," I held our lips together until she had to roll her head away and press her cheek to mine instead so that she could cry out properly.

 Her orgasm hadn't subsided as mine rolled up, her clammy hand clutching at the back of my neck, and her teeth chattering against the shell of my ear. "Shit!," I groaned as her walls squeezed reflexively at me, nearly all of my sight going completely white.

 We knocked our hips together until I couldn't any longer, resting momentarily against her chest. Our bodies were covered in each other's sweat, my hair damp and her skin hot and clammy. I collapsed by her side, my eyes falling shut as I tried to recollect myself and take a good breath.

 Her fingertips skimmed over my face, removing the clumps of hair from the sides of my face. "You need to wake me up like that more often, baby." She pressed her lips to my forehead.

 A/N:

I think we've all thought about what it'd be like to wake up to Chen between our legs..

Vote & Comment :)

-Adie
xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.9K 2.7K 38
ayon sa iba, Ang GREATEST LOVE raw ang hinding-hindi mo makakalimutan sa lahat. Ang GREATEST LOVE raw ang nagturo sayo kung paano totoong magmahal...
295K 2.1K 22
Ako si Paolo, 29 years old may asawa at isang anak. 3 years na kaming kasal ng aking asawa. I work as a programmer sa isang IT Company sa may Mandalu...
2M 45.9K 53
Iiwan nya talaga ako? Nainis talaga sya sakin gusto ko naman makipag date eh. Baka lang may Quiz talaga. "Hubby? Hubby whaaaaa... ayoko na sayo!!!" ...
138K 5.3K 50
"I like the feeling of having a crush on someone... but going beyond that feeling is a no." - Riley [TAGLISH] Most Impressive Ranking #675 lesbian ou...