THE GIANT GUY

By Swethaaselvam

"Is she an MR?!" 'What's an MR?" Tom asks responding to Violet's question and me being myself I interrupt the... More

WHEN I RAN INTO THE GIANT GUY
ONE NEW ROOM
TWO FRIENDS
THREE ENCOUNTERS
FOUR COMMANDMENTS
FIVE FINGER RULES
MR Songs
SIX NEW THINGS
SEVEN IN THE LIST OF TOTAL BLISS
EIGHT POINTS TO REMEMBER BEFORE FEEDING TWYLA
NINE REASONS FOR REFUSING THE DISNEY QUEEN TITLE
TEN HORRIBLE THINGS THAT HAPPEN ALL AT ONCE
ELEVEN REASONS WHY I SHOULD NOT FALL FOR THE GIANT GUY
TWELVE WISHES IN MY BUCKET LIST
THIRTEEN REASONS WHY I SHOULD TAKE THE FERRIS WHEEL
FOURTEEN PRINCIPLES FOR A BETTER TWYLA
FIFTEEN MISSED CALLS FROM O.M.G ITS MY M.O.M
The Fiction Awards 2016
SIXTEEN SPIDERS FOR SWEET TOMMY
EIGHTEEN WAYS TO FREAK OUT AND DIE
NINETEEN ITEMS NEEDED TO CATCH A ROBBER
TWENTEEN FOREVER
TWENTY ONE THINGS THAT HAPPENED IN TWENTY WEEKS
EPILOGUE 1 - Ah! Where are you My Giant Guy?
Wedding with the Spiders
Where's my Cheetos you stupid dumb Giant Guy?
Miss Blah Blah Blah and Mr. Bleh
Who is Twyla?
Bling Bling its MR Time

SEVENTEEN REASONS WHY I THINK I LIKE THIS J GUY

2.8K 176 128
By Swethaaselvam

Ooh ooh oh! I really don't care!
Hey ya hey ya never look back...
Dumbstruck boy ego intact...
Look boy why you're so mad...
Second gets in -

Who the hell is interrupting my live concert. I'm dancing the MR dance in my birthday suit. I have so many fans in here - the shower head, my shampoo bottle, my face wash and a lot more people here to watch me perform live.

"Twyla! Are you alright?", Vida's voice comes from my bedroom and she slowly opens the bathroom door.

"Why? Did you want to see me naked?", I ask turning around with the towel wrapped around my body.

"Eww!", she makes a gross face, "Your phone was ringing and you didn't hear that over the orchestra that's been going on in the bathroom. I think 10 people are calling you simultaneously."

I'm a really important person. I think the president is calling me!

"Hello! Twyla here and what can I do for you Mr. Barack Obama? Maybe you want some help in the crimes that is going down these days or you want me to talk to the people at the mental asylum and convince them to let people go crazy? Well you know since I am starting this Twyla's deadly services you may want me to murder some people?", I finish it waiting for the person from the other end.

"Hello!", is all I hear from the husky familiar but not so familiar voice from the other end.

"Hello from the other side. You must've called a million times to tell me I'm pretty and a gorgeous girl... ", I continue singing.

"I didn't really expect that from you the very first time I'm calling you. But since your voice is sexy and amazing go on ahead.", the voice says. Did I mention I feel hot when I hear him say my voice is sexy?

The caller ID reads that its the guy who's been texting me. The guy with a thousand names.

"Ba ba ba ba baaaa banana... ", it's the minion song that I'm singing now.

He lets out a chuckle and I go silent.

"Hello Twyla! It's very nice hearing you speak to me and as always your voice is amazing.", he finishes waiting for me to take over. Does he know that I am blushing?

Snap out of it Twyla! You're not a typical 'gurl' to blush like a buffoon.

"Okay! Now back to the matter in hand. Why did you call me J?", I ask.

"Simply to hear you talk to me!", I can feel the smile creeping into his face. But I don't even know his face.

"What's your name?"

"Of all things you chose to ask me this? I ain't telling you!", Oh he wants to play it hard?

"You ain't telling me and I ain't talking to you. Bye bye hon!", I say and cut the call.

The phone rings again and I don't need a detective agency to know who's calling me.

"I'm J.", he says.

"I know you're a mocking jay. Tell me your full name you got 5 seconds."

"I'm Jaden. Okay! Will you talk to me now?", he asks carefully.

It's nice the name. Jaden. Like J in a den. Or like Jade with a N. Or like Jaden. Like Jaayden. Like Jadenn. Nevermind.

Inference of the call: Twyla has hots for this anonymous guy called Jaden because

1. He's hot (I can feel his hotness overload)

2. He's smart (he flirts)

3. He says he's tall (OMG! Tall guys and Twyla sound so good together)

4. He owns a freaking motorbike (yay)

5. He compliments me for everything - my smile, my dimples, my hair, my outfits, my style, my fashion sense, my non-sense, my rants etc. (okay I stopped)

6. He makes me blush (I realized that I know how to blush! New skill acquired)

7. He makes my heart run in a frenzy (I have always loved feeding frenzy but that's irrelevant)

8. He likes me a lot he says

9. His name is nice to say out loud Jaden Jaden Jaden Jaden Jaden (Stop chanting it Twyla)

10. He's my SECRET ADMIRER who took me to hospital when I was wounded, who checks on me all the time, who texts me all sweet cute texts.

11. My longing to see him has increased after this call

12. His voice is so deep (like my bae Chanyeol's)

13. He can sing

14. He can rap

15. He can play drums

16. He can dance

17. I was speaking about Chanyeol in points 13 to 16! Sorry I can't help it, he's that hot.

Someone ship us! Please! Pweese! Pretty please!

Not Chanyeol and me! This Jaden guy and me!

••••••

"Twyla can you come over here and help us with this?", Freya calls from inside the studio as soon as I lay my foot in the building.

I run into the studio my foot slipping on the wire that was running on the ground to land head first into a lump of flesh. I look down to see who's under me.

Mr. Smirk face Giant Guy is smiling, no smirking at me.

Is there anyone at all in the world who smiles when they are in an accident? Well, meet The Giant Guy who does that.

"Have any plans of moving your ABC off my XYZ?", he asks his hands pointing at the set of tangled limbs.

"Geez! You're a pervert!", I say getting up from the floor and looking around.

The studio has a new outlook with better lighting. Seems like there's going to be a photoshoot with the outfits she's been designing with a lot of effort.

She shouts to me and I walk to her. Running doesn't do good for me!

She's dressing up the models at the backstage alongside her mom. Her mom is sweet unlike mine and I really love working with these people.

I turn around when I hear a sudden voice and again there is this Giant Guy who's shoulders meet my head. Its hurts!

"Don't you know to keep distance? Who would walk so close? Are you my tail? Move your steel shoulders from my face!", I yell at him making him to laugh at me. He hands me my Cheetos to cool my ass.

"Twyla! Eww you guys and your romance. You know today is important right? Now I want you to help the photographer do his job. Okay?", Freya takes a minute to boss me around and gets on with her work.

Okay! So let's find the photographer!

I roam around the studio for a while with this Giant boy at my heel. By the time I'm dizzy I have gone in circles around the studio about 10 times.

"May I know what you're searching for?", Giant Guy is asking me and I ignore him.

When I'm on my 11th round around the studio he pulls me so that I land on his chest and he hold me close.

Omg! He stinks of rain drops and chocolate. I.. Can't... Breathe....

"Answer me! What are you searching for?", he asks holding his gaze.

"The photographer. Let me go.", I push him away.

"That's me for you!", he states so seriously.

I burst out laughing. He is the photographer! Can this get any funnier?

"Where's your camera Mr. Photographer?", I ask and burst into another fits of laughter.

"I was setting it up before you came and landed on my XYZ.", he exclaims rolling his eyes.

Okay! So he wasn't joking. I asked Freya and then she told me this Giant is the photographer.

This guy became so serious as the photo shoot commenced. He didn't cast a glance in my direction. How can he of all people ignore me? And he's running me on errands.

We were taking a break. Me too! I worked a lot today. There's just one chair in the studio, all others inside where Freya is working with the models.

Musical chair! I must catch the chair before the Giant does.

I run to it and see him already slumped in the chair. He won! No! I won't let him win! Incredible invincible Twyla Winchester is on the mission!

I walk to his side and take a seat on his lap. He jumps in fright and seeing me smiles. Poor guy! He doesn't know what I have in the bag for him!

I start jumping up and down. He's yelling. Yay! Mission about to be accomplished.

Suddenly I'm on the ground with him laughing at me. All thanks to the tickles he gave me. It's the worst thing you could do to Twyla!

Mission aborted!

With a pouty face I walk to where the shoot is going to start in a few moments. I turn around to find him standing so close. I make a face and turn my head in anger. Okay mock anger!

He starts pinching my cheeks.

"You look so cute! Don't pout! You can have the chair.", he says his eyes glistening.

I start pinching his cheeks too.

"You're so cute too and kind! Aww! Is there something adorable than you?", I can feel his cheeks heat up.

He suddenly lowers his head and kisses my cheek.

Eww! Holy cockroaches!

I start slapping his chest with my hands.

"How many times did I tell you not to do that again? Stop making me go all gooey!", I turn around again.

"Aww! You're so adorable!", he squeezes my cheeks again.

"Freya! These both are romancing in the studio. And this dress is making me sweat like a pig!", a model calls Freya like a five year old.

"They are love birds Lise and they tend to flirt with each other like this. Bear with it hon!", she calls softly.

Love birds? We? Ha ha! Very funny!

"You guys getting back to work or you want me to kick your ass?", she calls to us.

"What are you, a five year old? Complaining to the teacher, Miss she's beating me! Eww", I scrunch my nose at the Lise girl.

"You are a five year old, not me!", she says and I stick out my tongue at her.

The very exact moment the camera flash goes off at my face and I blink in shock.

"Did you just take a picture of me? How dare you? You took a freaking picture of me without my freaking permission and I'm going to freaking kill you right now. Don't you know photographs tend to decrease a human life span? What if I die today? What will I do? My life is at stake!

Freya help me. I hate photographs and this Giant took a photo of me and I'm going to die. I'm going to die. My chest hurts. Ah! This is it! I'm dying!", I fall on the floor curled up into a ball and gasp.

I keep chanting that I'm dying. I see Freya looking at him in question. The whole bustling noisy studio has gone silent except for my dying chants.

"Actually Freya I bought an extra pack of Cheetos for Twyla in case she needed it. Since Twyla is dying guess you can have that one!", I can feel him rummaging his bag and the familiar Cheetos ruffle is all I hear.

I spring on my feet and snatch it from his hand pulling a flying stunt in process.

"Cheetos are life! My elixir!", I say while munching on the cheesy delicacy. They all burst out laughing.

••••••

My hands are hooked up on the collar of the Giant and I'm following orders from my boss. Freya asked me to bring the Giant and I would've lifted him if it wasn't for him being so freaking tall and weighing a million ton.

"He's so heavy Freya so I dragged him here!", I gasp slouching dramatically on the chair.

Yay! A paper weight. I love paper weights.

"Twyla!", Freya calls.

Paper weights are so beautiful.

She calls again and I'm busy can't she see that?

Finally she yells making me jump in fright thereby dropping the paper weight. The Giant's hands comes to catch it before it can kiss the ground and go into a thousand pieces.

He grins at me in victory! I just slap his chest in return. He pouts.

"You both act immature than children. Either bickering or complaining or pouting and crying. Grow up children!", she says face palming herself.

"Did you hear that? Grow up!", he says flicking my forehead.

He just freaking flicked my freaking forehead with his freaking finger in front of freaking Freya! Freya is not freaking sorry about that!

He just flicked my forehead.

I get a hold of his hair with several attempts of jumping and pull it down to my level and start flicking his forehead. His ears turn pale to pink to red to blue. And when I release his hair there's a red mark on his forehead. An imprint of Twyla Winchester.

"Look! What did I just tell you huh?", Freya asks tired.

"Eeeeeee", I smile like a buffoon.

"Okay! Since you guys are acting like babies I'll treat you like one. Finger on your lips! Listen to me now. Tomorrow you guys have to go out to buy me materials. A lot actually. Take the list and call me if you have any problems.

I'm sending you both together. And don't call me to complain that he flicked your forehead or something like that.", I open my mouth to argue but she places my finger back on my lips.

"Please don't create a drama both of you. Now go!", she says and I start running to go home.

I walk forward with him trailing behind me. He'd make a good cat.

I stop suddenly and he bumps into me.

"That's what happens when you keep texting your girlfriend while walking!", I say folding my hands.

"Does this read girlfriend, you idiot? Look", he places his phone at my nose and he starts laughing at my funny eyes.

It read MOM! Like my MOM! Oh my freaking MOM, she had called me.

He asks me to be by the studio exactly by 10. I keep nodding. I'll become Noddy really soon with nodding at everyone. Not that I hate Noddy, but he's fat. I'm hot.

We take a seat inside the bus and he's bringing his face close to me making me gasp for oxygen.

"Tomorrow is a date!", he whispers.

"Never in a million years!", I yell at his face.

I spend the rest of the ride calling him names.

••••••

OMG! I'm late and I can't find my sun dress. That yellow color sun dress must be hiding inside my vertical wardrobe. I pull all my outfits out and start hunting for my dress.

"Is it this thing you're hunting Twyla?", Vida asks and I look at her holding my dress.

I start worshipping her. She complains on how forgetful I am that I forgot I gave her to wear that. Who's a goldfish now?

I leave all my outfits outside the closet as I have no time to push them back in. The closet door is ajar too and I let it be.

I run to the bus stop and miss my bus in seconds. God! Why today?

All because of this J guy who I spent talking my morning. I like that guy a lot actually. He sweet, hot and whatnot.

There's a motorbike coming my way. I look at it with wide eyes. The black bike looks amazing. And the guy on it is wearing all leather riding jacket and pants.

He's my Prince Charming and he's here for my rescue. How I wish I'll marry this hot guy with helmet on?

The bike screeches to a halt in front of me. And the guy was looking at me.

His completely covered helmet and those black sunglasses hides his entire face. And those pants are freaking tight.

Yeah! This is the moment. The breeze is blowing my hair and I can hear jingle bells in my ear.

Jingle bells jingle bells jingle all the way... I still don't remember the lines.

He's my prince charming!

He gestures with his hand to hop on to his motorbike. This sounds amazing. A ride on an amazing bike with a stranger.

What if he kidnaps me? Not that I don't like being kidnapped but I feel sorry for the guy who is doing that because he doesn't know that Twyla's rants will be the death of him.

Maybe, he'll end up with a Lima Syndrome and I will get a Stockholm syndrome and we will live happily ever after!

Yeah! Who wouldn't like me?

The guy is still waiting for me. I hop on. Mounting a bike is really hard because I put on all my weight so the person who's holding the bike will fall with it. Not this time however!

There we go!

I keep yelling on top of my lungs, shouting and singing in joy. Every single passerby is casting me weird glances but that's Twyla for them. He whizzes in a fast pace and I am singing a new MR song.

I try asking who's he but his reply is muffled by his helmet and the air. I care less. He's my Prince Charming however.

The bike screeches to a halt and I look around to find the studio. How the hell did he know where I work without me telling him?

Wait, is he this J guy? Noo!!!

I get down and look at the biker in confusion and slowly he removes his helmet.

Okay! I've seen this hair somewhere also I know these lips.

He removes his shades. Guess who?

Keep guessing!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hi hi hi! Twyla is back!

Sorry for the late update. College final year is killing me and I don't even have time to sleep. Guess the updates may get delayed. Sorry if I'm making you guys wait for long! :(

The Giant Guy is moving towards the end. So there will be a very few chapters before I finish it with The End. I'm going to miss Twyla then! :(:'(

Who's your favorite character so far? Me? Yeah I'm your favorite!

This week's been a great one as I had so many people voting and commenting on it. Glad that a lot of people like my story. Also TGG has been #27 on humour. Isn't that amazing!?

Chapter dedicated to @High533 for being an amazing reader and inspiring me to write this chapter.

Not to forget other lovelies!
Thelovelygirlgroup
@heonter
NachuNagappan
Neapea_03
@Imawsomerqueenofwaty
@BlueSunYellowWaters

Vote

Comment

^o^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.4K 4.5K 57
Have you ever wondered what more you could be missing when you have everything? Well, Michelle Reynold who is 17, a senior, blond and beautiful, have...
19.5K 511 29
'' Are you always such a flirt or are you just deciding to give me extra attention today. " I told him looking at his eyes, which became more intense...
7.2K 183 22
"OH MY GOD." I quickly remove my hands from Ethan's face, but he keeps his arms around me. It was Lorena. "I leave you...outside for two hours.....a...
364K 19.7K 32
Going back to my old title 'Is He A She?!' instead of the Tapas one 'Testoster-zone.' _______ ❝Sometimes you don't have...