EXO Rated One Shots! (ON-HOLD)

By AshtraysxHeartbreak

WELCOME TO WHERE I WRITE ABOUT 12 IDIOTS. This a scenario fanfic dedicated to EXO! Also just a quick thing I... More

EXO Rated One Shots! (ON-HOLD)
Chapter 1 - Last Chance (Kai)
Chapter 2 - Stay With Me (Kris)
Chapter 3 - Let Me Make It Up To You (Sehun)
Chapter 4 - I'll be your fantasy (Luhan)
Chapter 6 - Reality Ruins Lives (Suho)
Chapter 7 - Daddy Chanyeol
Chapter 8 - I See Love (Xiumin)
Chapter 9 - Give Up (Luhan)
Chapter 10 - A Good Morning (Chen)
Chapter 11 - Skype (Kris)
Chapter 12 - She Don't Like The Lights (Sehun)
Chapter 13 - Kitten (Kai)
Chapter 14 - His Lips (Baekhyun)
Chapter 15 - My Sexy Nurse (Luhan)
Chapter 16 - Phone Call (Kris)
Chapter 17 - Forever (Xiumin)
Chapter 18 - Promise (D.O)
Chapter 19 - Beautiful (Luhan)
Chapter 20 - Puzzle Pieces (Kris)
Chapter 21 - Audacity (Kris)
Chapter 22 - Hero (Baekhyun)
Chapter 23 - Smut (Chanyeol)
Chapter 24 - Rainy Mornings (Chanyeol)
Chapter 25 - Mine (Chanyeol)
Chapter 26 - All Mine (D.O)
Chapter 27 - Too Hot (Luhan)
Chapter 28 - I See Love Part 2 (Xiumin)
Chapter 29 - How Does It Feel? (Chanyeol)
Chapter 30 - Rainy Days (Kris)
Chapter 31 - Monster (Tao)
Chapter 32 - Deal (Baekhyun)
Chapter 71 - Drunk (Sehun)
Chapter 72 - Partition (Xiumin)

Chapter 5 - All That Matters (Tao)

11.1K 58 3
By AshtraysxHeartbreak

TAO'S POV

 I looked at her from across the room and I could feel my mouth dry up as her hips swayed from side to side to the upbeat tempo of some random song that blasted through the speakers. My fingers twitched and balled into a fist when she dropped her body lower and lower onto the ground, like time had begun to slow down and her movement were becoming more detailed and precise. Her fingers ran through her hair, which looked dark in this lighting. Her body, not the thinnest and certainly not the largest, fit into her conservative sexy dress and I knew from that moment that I wanted nothing but her.

 "Mate you okay?" Kris elbowed me and took my attention from her. I nodded, gulping hard, hoping he hadn't caught me staring at his beautiful girlfriend. That was just the problem. She wasn't mine. She was Kris' and all her ever did was treat her like absolute shit. "You look sick, man." 

A/N: (Sa mga Kris Wu bias diyan, story lang po to. No hard feelings! ^___^)

I nodded again, my hair bouncing into my face. "Light-headed, a bit." I peaked out from the corner of my eye to see her walking towards us, drinks in hand and arms covered in a light sheen of sweat.

 She smiled her gorgeous smile and held out the beers for us. "I thought you guys needed a few cold ones. Tao, you look terrible. Need me to get someting for you?" I quickly shook my head. "Here, come with me. We'll cool you off." She extended her hand and held it out to me. I felt my eyes widen and looked over to Kris, seeing as he found a better company of people to talk to. I hesitantly took her hand and she held it in hers. She looked over to Kris, seeing her boyfriend's hand wander on a model-thin blonde's waist. Her eyes fell to the ground and her confidence shattered.

 I stand up and pull her in for a hug. I can already feel her small fingers digging into my shoulders. "You deserve better," I whispered in her ear, unaware of anything I'm saying. She pulls back and I half expect her to swing at me. But she doesn't and smiles at me, I knew she thought I was right.

 It didn't take long for me to pull her out of the congested nightclub and have her in the passenger seat of my car. I felt gulity for not telling Kris I was leaving, especially with his girlfriend, but if I didn't leave any sooner, things would've gotten ugly. I looked over to her ever so often to see the same sight. Her head was pressed onto the window and her legs were crossed, hands over her kneecaps. I liked seeing her like this, when she's calm and nothing, not even a meteor crashing, could distract her.

 "You keep staring at me," she said softly. I had woken up from my daze and continued on driving, her face flushed. Embarrassment showered me and, from where I sat, I could hear her light giggling. The giggling seized when we reached my apartment complex. Never have I ever brought her here, mostly in fear of Kris. Also because she wasn't  a girl to beg and take home.

 We made the way to the door of my home and she managed to pin me up against the door right before I could open it. I froze, unaware of the actions. My mouth grew dry again as I looked down at her lustful eyes and her smirk. Her hands held my shoulders in place and her chest rose and fell with her breathing. She moved in closer and I wanted to put my hands all over her but I feared that something would ruin this moment, where I could smell her delicious scent and when I could feel her mouth instantly attach to the skin exposed above my collarbone. I let out a low groan and looked down at her innocent eyes. "I've known you fancied me Tao, for a few years now. Don't lie.

I didn't dare reply, which made her impatient. Her mouth latched to the skin again and my hands found their will to grab a hold of her. "Yes," I half-moaned. "Fuck, yes. I do." 

 "You, what?" she said in her fake innocence. "What do you exactly do, Tao? Speaking your mind isn't one for sure." She toyed with the button of my jeans.

 "I fucking like you, I do. I have for so long," I manage to get out of my throat. I say it so quickly that I can't help but to laugh a bit at myself. "Shit, I've liked you since I first met you." The way she scrunched up her nose right when I said it made my stomach flip. She was so cute. 

 She laughed a little before speaking again. "I can tell. All the staring, the shyness around me. I suspected it." We laughed softly about it and to hear that adorable sound coming out of her made me smile more. She let me open the door and she kicked it behind her. I plopped down on the sofa in attempt to cool off but I could still feel the heat rushing to my chest. She walked over and straddled my lap. "So why didn't you do it first?"

 I put my hand on her hips. "Do what first?" 

 "Ask me out."

 "Because Kris wanted you," I reply simply. 

 "And? I could've been yours." I smiled at her comment and she placed her hands on my shoulders. "I could've been able to come home to you everyday, to give you all the loved I hold in me." Her hand fisted my shirt and she pulled me in. Our noses brushed and I could smell her slight-alcohol tainted breath. "Damn, to have you would've been so good."

 "Baby, I would give you the world if you were with me. The universe and everything in between. To feel these hips pressed up against me, to hear the little whine in your voice when I give you everything Kris can't. I would treat you so good, baby," I whisper. Our foreheads meet and she grinds down on me. I groan and hold her by the neck. "You're all that matters to me."

 She tangled her fingers in my hair and pulled me in so our desperate mouths can meet. I can taste the whiskey she sipped and the mint flavoring from the peppermint candy she popped in her mouth before taking a shot of vodka. The delicious taste of her mouth began to drive me wild as she began to grind down on my lap again. I knew she could feel me, considering the dress she wore, I heard her moan and I pulled her up to carry her to my bedroom.

I layed her on my bed and climbed over her, hovering over her expectant body. Her hands found the hem of my t-shirt and I took her hint, lifting it over my head and tossing it to the ground. Her fingertips instantly began to trace my chest. She bit her lip and I grew more impatient to tear the dress off of her.

 When my fingers found the zipper on the side of the dress, she instanly tensed up. I hadn't even pulled it down yet and she froze up. I saw the look on her face that she was feeling uncomfortable. "Babe, what's wrong? Did I do something?" she shook her head furiously.

 "No, no. It's just, uh, I'm not very great with nudity... especially my nudity." She chewed on her lip and I never felt so much pain hit my chest when I heard her say that. Her? Not comfortable with her own beautiful body? "You've probably had models, plenty of them. I really can't compare. No, I can't."

 I kiss her to shut her up. "Shh, no, you can't compare. You can't compare because you're far more beautiful than any model I've ever seen."

 "You're just saying that."

 "I most definitely am not!" I defended. "Baby, have you ever taken a close look at yourself? You're absolutely gorgeous in every way. Inside and out. You're not too thin, and I like that. You don't have the smallest waist, and I absolutely adore that. Your thighs are larger than the other girls but it's more for more to grab and to hold for when I plan to make love to you. Baby, you're perfect to me." I had closed my eyes in the middle of my speech, falling deep into memories and visons of this amazing girl."I wish more girls would fall for the example that you are."

 When I opened my eyes, her hands were covering her mouth and her eyes were watering. I moved back to let her sit up but instead, she wrapped her arms around my neck and reached up to kiss me. This kiss was deep, no lust involved. Her tongue brushed against my lower lip and I opened my mouth to let her in. We tasted each other's mouth for a bit until she pulled away and held me in her arms. "You have no idea how much that meant to me. You seriously have no idea."

Just as I was about to bend down to kiss her again, my phone rang."Hold on, baby. I'll hang up." I reached for my phone in my back pocket and pulled it out, the screen light on. I answered it."Hello?"

 "Where the fuck are you and where the fuck is my girlfriend?"

A/N:

 A/N: So I listened to All That Matters by Justin Bieber while writing this. No sex... yet. I hope you guys like it! 

Vote & Comment :)

-Adie
xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 3.6K 53
"Here, Under the Stars... What if our paths crossed again?" Four years after her heart got broken, successful music producer and CEO, Magui Feola, we...
101K 3.6K 57
There's one person who are meant for us ... One person that will let us feel how perfectly imperfect we are. When Mikha met Aiah's eyes she knew at t...
138K 5.3K 50
"I like the feeling of having a crush on someone... but going beyond that feeling is a no." - Riley [TAGLISH] Most Impressive Ranking #675 lesbian ou...
2.8K 619 135
Park Jimin- a.k.a- Jess/jass Min Yoongi- a.k.a- Red Kim taehyung- a.k.a- Fatima Jeon Jungkook-a.k.a- Luigi Kim Namjoon- a.k.a- Neil Kim Seokjin- a.k...