My Stepbrother

Por ilusmbieber

18 year old Jessica Rogers moves to Atlanta to be with her Dad and his new family. Her whole world turns upsi... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
READ

Chapter 34

49.2K 658 69
Por ilusmbieber

" Merry Christmas Jess, " Justin said in a sleepy voice, handing me a small box.

I sat up in bed and wiped my eyes. I had just woken up and Isabella was still sleeping.

" What time is it? " I asked sleepily.

" 8:30, i wanted to get here before everyone else woke up. " He said.

I smiled and leaned in to give him a tight hug. " Merry Christmas Justin! "

I tucked the hair behind my ears and ripped the red wrapping paper. I opened the box and there was a gold necklace with the letter "J" hanging from it.

I stared at it and admired how beautiful it was. " Justin, " I said breathlessly. " It's beautiful, thank you so much. "

He smiled and kissed my lips gently. " I had a feeling that you'd like it. "

I kissed him back, " I love it. "

He put the necklace around my neck and laid down next to me, holding my hand and comforting me. " I can't wait to get out of here. " He admitted.

"How much longer do we have to wait?"

He sighed, " Not too much longer. "

I smiled and played with the J on the necklace. " I can't wait. "

He pulled me in tighter to him, " Me either! "

*

An hour or so later, Pattie and Dad had woken up and so had Isabella. We all went downstairs and sat around the tree, exchanging gifts.
Afterwards we cooked a big brunch. It included almost every breakfast food imaginable, it was delicious.

I walked up the stairs to change out of my pajamas and into the nice Christmas sweater i had picked out to wear today.

There was a knock at my door. I quickly pulled up my jeans and opened it, it was Justin.

" Hey, " He said stepping inside.

" Hey! "

" I gotta run over to my place for a couple of hours, I gotta spend some time with my dad. " He explained.

" That's fine! " I answered smiling.

He kissed my cheek, " I'll see you around 4 okay? "

I nodded, " See you then! "

He shut the door behind him, and i felt dissapointed. I pictured us spending the day together, making cookies and decorating them together, watching old movies and drinking coffee. I guess that will have to wait.

Isabella was laying awake in her crib.

" Hey baby girl! " I said picking her up and holding her to my chest.

She smiled, and made a weird noise.

I danced around the room with her, kissed her cheek and played peek-a-boo to make her laugh. She was precious.

I walked downstairs and Pattie and Dad were getting ready to go see Pattie's parents. " We'll be back later on, okay? "

I nodded and watched them walk out the door. Well, i thought to myself. I guess i'll be spending Christmas day alone with Bella.

" How's mom's girl! " I said in a playful voice trying to make her giggle.

I laid her down on the couch and tickled her stomach gently causing her to smile again. I laughed at how happy she's been, and leaned in and kissed her on the cheek.

There was a loud knock at the door. I figured it was Justin coming back early. I picked Isabella and placed her in my arms, and then walked over to see who was there.

I opened my door and I nearly dropped Isabella out of my arms.

" Jesus. " I said to my self, closing the door in his face.

He put his hand in the door frame, stopping me from shutting it. " Wait Jess, just let me in! "

" No! " I screamed.

He was too strong and fought back violently. The door swung open nearly hitting me in the face. I stepped back, holding Bella tightly.

" Ryan get the hell out. "

Short update but hope you guys like it!! Don't forget to vote, comment & share:)
I'll be updating again real soon!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

200 0 20
So, fully based on a day dream I want to show you imagine with me if you will what happens my OC a character I use for all my fanfictions meets her c...
4.8K 153 30
18 year old female, Chanel Edwards and a 21 year old popstar Justin Bieber. Chanel and her so called "bestfriend" Jenna, go to a Justin Bieber concer...
20.3K 728 39
What happens when pop star Justin Bieber falls for the girl he grew up with? Going back to Canada for a break from his Believe Tour, Justin isn't lo...
2.2K 115 40
A normal teenage girl has her dream come true. Falls in love with teen pop-star Justin Bieber, and what happens next? Will Natalie survive the invasi...