Secrets (Sequel to Vampire? T...

By Just_Charlotte

Becs Salvatore is back - after a long break - and this is the official sequel to Vampire? (Previously 'I Love... More

Part One
Part Two
Part Three
Part Four
Part Five
Part Six
Part Seven
Part Eight
Part Nine
Part Ten
Part Eleven
Part Twelve
Part Thirteen
Part Fourteen
Part Fifteen
Part Sixteen
Part Seventeen
Part Eighteen
Part Nineteen
Part Twenty
Part Twenty-One
Part Twenty-Two
Part Twenty-Three
Part Twenty-Four
Part Twenty-Five
Part Twenty-Six
Part Twenty-Seven
Part Twenty-Eight
Part Twenty-Nine
Part Thirty
Part Thirty-One
Part Thirty-Two
Part Thirty-Three
Part Thirty-Four
Part Thirty-Five
Part Thirty-Six
Part Thirty-Seven
Part Thirty-Eight
Part Thirty-Nine
Part Forty
Part Forty-One
Part Forty-Two
Part Forty-Three
Part Forty-Four
Part Forty-Five
Part Forty-Six
Part Forty-Eight
Part Forty-Nine
Part Fifty
Part Fifty-One
Part Fifty-Two
Part Fifty-Three

Part Forty-Seven

118 3 2
By Just_Charlotte

Author's note: can't update for a few days so going to put the updates up now. Hence the three updates in one day. Enjoy.

*

Becs's POV

I woke up after God knows how long in a dark, damp room. It was pitch black, and I could hear a damp spot dripping from the ceiling. I tried to move but my hands and feet were bound by something and I was too weak to break it.

"Rebecca Pennyworth..." A voice echoed in the darkness, Sabine's voice. "Or is it Salvatore? Or perhaps Mikaleson now?"

"Celeste?" I called out, my voice hoarse.

"Very good, he taught you well," She laughed.

"You called me your replacement, that's what you meant... That Elijah loved you and now he loves me," It almost sounded ridiculous as I said it. She was jealous.

"Oh I don't think he ever stopped loving me, do you?" Her voice bounced off the walls, hitting me like a punch to the gut.

The world lit up in front of me, and I found myself standing in a street, Elijah and Sabine - or rather Celeste - standing in the street... Kissing. It wasn't an old memory, it was a new memory. He had kissed Celeste whilst I was trapped her at her own hand.

I felt sick, I felt dizzy with emotion. I shook my head, "No, stop it, I don't want to see it anymore."

"But it gets better," She sounded smug, as more memories flashed in front of my eyes. I couldn't tell if they were old ones or recent ones. I couldn't tell if he ever loved me, was it all a lie?

They were kissing. They were having sex. They were taking romantic strolls in the sunset. They were telling each other they loved each other. Was this when we was Celeste or Sabine? Or was it both? Had all his memories and feelings come flooding back when he realised who Sabine really was?

"What do you want?" I asked her, feeling deflated. I wanted her to go, to leave here in the silence. Or to neutralise me, if that was her end game I wanted to get on with it.

"I'm going to break the Mikaleson bond. As we speak Niklaus is being shown Rebekah's ultimate betrayal, and he will turn on her and take his revenge. He will do something horrible to her and Elijah won't be able to forgive him, the brotherly bond will be broken. And any person Elijah gets close to I will destroy. He will never know love and happiness again," Celeste fell silent after her little speech and I let the weight of it settle on my shoulders.

"What are you going to do to me?" I whispered.

"I am going to make you wish that Elijah Mikaleson had never found you in that barn," I couldn't see what Elijah had ever seen in her, she sounded like she was full of hatred and anger. Is that what happened after the Mikaleson family had taken you in, chewed you up and spat you back out again? Would that ever be me?

Pain erupted over every inch of my body, through every vein in my body, and every fibre of my being. I could faintly hear myself screaming but I was in too much pain to stop myself. It was blinding. I didn't know how I was still conscious, but I could hear Celeste laughing all around me.

Again images of Celeste and Elijah were so vivid in my vision I felt like I was watching it in person. Between the pain and the images, she was going to drive me crazy.

I don't know how long it went on for, but the images and pain disappeared eventually and I was surrounded by darkness. "So, I heard that someone has a fear of coffins, and do you know what I have here with me?" I heard something get wheeled into the room.

"No, no, please," I cried, feeling emotionally and physically drained, but I could not let her put me in that coffin.

"Oh but yes, Becs, yes," She laughed.

I felt whatever was binding my wrists and ankles be lifted off as if it were magic, maybe it was. I struggled to get to my feet, stumbling into the wall behind me a few times. Running my hand along the wall I tried to find the door, I would fight before I went back into that coffin.

"It amuses me to watch you struggle, but alas, I have somewhere else to be so how about we move this along?" Celeste said and with a snap of her fingers it was as if something was sucking me across the room.

I screamed in anger and fought back with every ounce of strength I had. The back of my legs hit something and I fell backwards straight into what I assumed was a coffin. I was pinned down for a second by invisible ropes before the lid snapped shut and the ropes disappeared. I kicked, punched and scratched the coffin and I screamed and cried in desperation.

Not again. Not again.

"Just remember," Celeste's voice floated into the coffin and ricocheted of each wall, "It's Elijah's fault your here."

Elijah fault. I was Elijah's fault. Not just his fault, it was Klaus's fault, it was Rebekah's fault... It was the Mikaleson's fault I was here. And it was Celeste's fault.

"I hate you," I screamed, ripping my throat as I cursed all of them.

I don't know how long I was in there, screaming, crying, kicking, scratching, punching and doing my best to get out of that damned coffin. Along with all my angry, murderous thoughts for Celeste.

She was trying to get me to blame
Elijah, to hate Elijah and I would not let her win that one. She would not break me. Not this time.

"Becs?" I heard Elijah's voice echo within the building I was trapped in.

"Elijah!" I screamed in a panic, "Elijah, help me! Elijah!"

"Becs, I'm coming, Rebecca where are you?" He shouted back to me.

"I don't know, Elijah, get me out of here!" I cried, the desperation clear in my voice. I fought harder against the lid of the coffin than I had before, running completely on adrenaline now.

"Becs, where are you?" I could hear Elijah much closer now.

"Get me out of here!" I screamed, punching and kicking the lid. Suddenly arms were around me, holding me tightly. I fell limply into his arms, "Elijah... How did you get in the coffin?" I whispered in confusion. But as I lifted my hands there was no coffin around me, had he already taken me out of it?

"Becs, there's no coffin in here," Elijah replied, his voice laced with concern.

"No, no, Elijah, she locked me in a coffin, she did!" I shook my head, "It's pitch black in here, maybe you just can't see it." But I knew that didn't make sense because he surely had taken me out of the coffin.

"Becs, it's not pitch black in here, the sun is out, you can see it through the window," Elijah said slowly.

"Elijah, I can't see anything, I can't even see you," I said in a scared voice.

"It's okay, it's going to be okay," He whispered, stroking my hair.

"No, it's a trick, I know it's a trick," I cried and suddenly I was back in the coffin again. Alone.

"You believed it for a while though, didn't you... Oh it's so easy," Celeste laughed. "Your hope that he will come for you, he's not coming for you. He won't find you when he finds Klaus and Rebekah... I've got you well hidden."

"No," I cried, lightly hitting the side of the coffin as I began giving up. I was exhausted.

How long could I wait for Elijah to come and rescue me? Do I even want him to? What do I do if he does? He kissed Celeste. That is something I know for certain. He kissed Celeste whilst I was trapped down here in my version of hell.

I cried until I had no more tears left inside of me. I had no fight left inside of me. I felt like I was in a vegetive state as I lay completely still in the coffin, I couldn't even lift my hand to the lid to knock on it. That was when the images started again. Elijah and Celeste, replaying their intimate moments over and over right in front of my eyes. In between them I watched my mother die, my father die, my sister die all over again. Celeste was picking up on all of my weaknesses and using them to mentally torture me.

I wanted to die. But even more than that, I wanted to punch Elijah in the mouth. And that was what would keep me from ripping out my heart. I had no doubt that Elijah would eventually find me, and when he does I am going to punch him in the mouth... Hard.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.1K 937 29
The Vampire Diaries.Post Season 2. Damon and Elena continue to search for Stefan, but they quickly realize he's a lost cause. While they struggle to...
214K 5K 51
[Second Book to The Unveiling Truth] For two months she was taken by the devil, she misses her home, her family, her friends. But mostly she misses h...
101K 1.7K 37
This is the finale of The New Salvatores trilogy! Stella Salvatore is the eldest child of Damon and Elena Salvatore. She's your average teen - the to...
34.9K 934 82
(For first season) Nicole Gilbert just lost both of her parents in a car accident. Her and her two other siblings were lucky to have made it out ali...