Part Thirty

I dropped the body into the alley and wiped my mouth as I walked to the next bar. Since leaving Mystic Falls I had spent the last few weeks moving from state to state, feeding from anyone and killing anyone I wanted as I went. I had visited Florida, New York, California, Las Vegas, Boston, Virginia, Georgia and Washington so far and was planning on heading to Chicago next. I had been there a few times, but during the times I was there I was either running around after Ripper Stefan or Niklaus Mikaelson. I wanted to explore the sights... And enjoy the cuisine during my stay.

I entered the bar and went straight to get a drink, making sure to make eye contact with as many males as I could on the way. It was just too easy. I made it to the bar and ordered a drink, counting down from three in my head the drunk man beside me decided to try his luck on my count of one. "Make that two."

"Hello," I smirked at him, he was a tall man, and burly. The sort of food that was fun to play with. The macho man who couldn't understand how an innocent little female like myself could be superior to him. "My name is Becs."

"Justin," The man smirked, handing me one of the two drinks.

"You know, it's kind of stuffy in here, how about we take this back to my hotel room?" I suggested, looking at him through my eyelashes as I stroked my hand up his arm. He was actually good looking, I realised, and definitely the footballer type. Maybe he could satisfy me in more than one way.

He smirked back at me, and we downed our drinks before I took his hand and led him out of the bar. I flagged down a taxi to take us back to my hotel that wasn't to far away. Throwing some money at the driver I pulled Justin out of the taxi and hurried him into my hotel room.

Pushing him down on to the bed I kissed him hungrily, pulling off his clothes without a second thought. He followed my lead, smirking at my domination of him. I knew he wouldn't let it last long, he was the kind of man that needed to feel masculine, he needed to be the one to lead.

He flipped me over so he was on top of me and trailed his kisses down my jaw as his hands removed my underwear. I moaned as I felt my eyes shift into their vampire state. Justin moved his lips back to mine, looking at my face before pulling away in shock, "Your eyes."

"Ignore it and carry on," I compelled him. He nodded in a daze before kissing me again. I pushed myself up on top of him and sighed in ecstasy.

This is what I had been spending my time doing, enjoying life. I could have any man I wanted, with no backlash because I just killed them afterwards. I believe someone told me never to play with my food, but when they are so delicious looking how could I not? It was all part of the fun.

The next day I would just leave the hotel, find a new one and start again. Everything was easy and I never went hungry. I didn't have to feel the painful hunger again. It had taken me two days to get rid of the burning itch in my throat, and now I could barely remember what it felt like. I had at least seven meals a day, easily, most days it was more.

Three rounds later, we finally fell asleep. I would need to find a new hotel tomorrow, or maybe I could head to a new state instead, cut my stay here short? The options were endless, considering I had no one to tie me down anymore. It felt so different being free, not having to feel anything or worry about anyone except doing whatever I wanted to do. Turning my humanity off could be the best thing I had ever done.

When I woke up I felt the human stir beside me, what was his name again? J-Something? James... John...Jack... I don't know, something along those lines, what does his name even matter he'll be dead soon anyway. "Morning gorgeous," He mumbled, after noticing I was awake as well.

"Good morning, how about some breakfast?" I smirked at him, "All that fun we had last night, must have made you hungry."

"It sure did, maybe we could have a rematch after breakfast," He suggested as he climbed out of the bed. I pushed myself up onto my elbows and watched his naked body walk away from me. He reached the bedroom door and froze, before I could say a word he dropped to the floor like a sack of potatoes.