Part Forty-One

I smiled as I woke up, keeping my eyes closed as Elijah's hand gently ran up and down my bare back. I felt him kiss the top of my head gently as I moaned with pleasure. Elijah was back and he was safe. "Morning," He whispered.

"Morning," I smiled sleepily up at him, "Did I tell you how much I missed you?"

"Maybe," He smirked, before his eyes flickered over my head. "Your phone's been going off all night."

"It has?" I frowned, rolling over to look at my phone, thankful I had put it on to silent. I picked it up and clicked on to my messages, frowning deeper as I saw that I had fifty-seven messages from Tyler. They were all very similar and basically him telling me I wasn't safe and that I needed to go back to him.

"They're all from Tyler," I murmured, showing him my phone.

"He needs you for something," Elijah commented, "I don't trust him."

"He wouldn't hurt me, he's my friend," I shook my head.

"I don't trust him, Becs, he's planning something," Elijah propped himself up on his elbow to look at me seriously.

"Well, I think he's just worried about me," I shrugged and turned to my phone to reply to Tyler.

Becs: Hey Tyler, I'm fine. I'm staying with Elijah so don't worry about me. I'll come see you later. Becs x

"I'm going to go back and see him later," I said to Elijah as I climbed out of the bed.

"Hayley's missing," Klaus shouted, storming into our room.

"What?" Elijah was out of the bed so fast I flinched in shock.

"She's gone, I got back last night and she was missing. I saw Marcel, he came here. He has her, I know it," Klaus started pacing around the room. He paused and glanced at me, "Would you care to put some clothes on so we can get her back?"

"Sure," I rolled my eyes at Klaus, "Because I'd love to spend my day finding your stupid miracle baby."

"I see that this is a touchy subject," Klaus smirked as I grabbed a shirt and pulled it over my head, covering my naked body. "You know, if I can conceive, it means you can too."

"No it doesn't, Niklaus," I snapped angrily, "You don't even want this child, yet you get the chance. You get everything and you don't even deserve it. All I've ever wanted is a child, my own family. I can't have children, I can never have children because of Elijah!"

Klaus and Elijah looked shocked at my outburst, and I could feel the overwhelming surge of emotions pulsing through my body. Before it could take over my body I grabbed a pair of jeans and ran out of the house. I needed to get to Tyler, he was the only one who really understood my emotions properly.

By the time I had made it into the bayou the tears were flowing, my breathing was heavy and I could barely see at all. I had to hold myself up using the trees as I pushed myself towards the hut Tyler was staying in. When I was close by Tyler appeared in front of me. He took in my appearance before hurrying to my side and holding me as I collapsed into him.

"Say it out loud, Becs," Tyler whispered soothingly, rubbing my back in circles.

"Sadness, pain, guilt, anger, jealousy, confusion, regret, fear," I choked out each word, the sound muffled in Tyler's chest.

"What happened?" He asked me softly, once I had calmed down a bit.

"Klaus was talking about his baby and I just exploded. It's not fair that he gets to have a child, what has he done to deserve the perfect life? Why does he get to have the family? A child to love him and call him Dad? Why can't I have a child to call me Mom?" Tyler tensed as I mentioned the miracle baby. "And Hayley's missing and he wants me to help find her. It's all just a mess."