Part Thirty-One

I looked around the hotel room and saw the fourteen bodies that we had devoured in the two days Elijah had been staying with me. I felt more drunk than I had in a long time as Elijah and I danced around the room to the music blasting out of the speakers. He grinned at me, taking the bottle of bourbon from my hand and drinking some. "I can see why you've had so much fun the passed few months," He commented, laughing.

"I can show you just how much fun you can have," I smirked and pushed him down on to the sofa. I wrapped my legs over him and kissed him. He kissed me back, moving his hands to my hips. I kissed up his jawline until my lips were beside his ear, "Turn it off and join me," I whispered. Despite him acting like me, I knew it was all part of the game he was playing. He was trying to get me to trust him. I wasn't that naïve.

"Maybe I will," He whispered back, but we both knew that was a lie.

I climbed off of him and shook my head at him, my head swimming for a moment from the sudden movement. "What are you still doing here Elijah? I'm not coming back with you and you're not going to get me to turn my humanity back on again. I like the life I'm living now."

"I'm not asking you to, I'm just having some fun," He shrugged.

"We both know this is not Elijah Mikaleson's idea of fun," I laughed, gesturing to the slaughtered people around us.

"I thought I'd try something a bit different," He shrugged again, leaning back casually on the sofa.

"Elijah, stop acting. I know this is all part of your master plan, and I'm not falling for it," I rolled my eyes at him.

"I don't know what master plan you are talking about," He smirked as he walked over to me, his hand gently stroking my arm as he spoke again, "I just want to have a bit of fun, can't you do that with me?"

He held out the bottle of bourbon to me and I drank a deep swig before he took it back and placed it on the side. He slammed me against the wall, kissing me enthusiastically. I pulled his shirt off and threw it on the floor before he lifted me up and carried me to the bed. I felt my back hit the mattress as he crawled on top of me. I flipped us over so that I was on top and undid his trousers. I closed my eyes as his hand ran up my back. I gasped in pain as I felt a sharp prick in my back before my blood seemed to set on fire inside of my body.

"You bastard," I gasped out before falling back on to the bed into a pool of darkness.

*

To say I was getting fed up of being injected with vervain was an understatement. It was becoming a bit of a joke now. Why did he not understand that I was enjoying my non-humanity life? It was fun, something he clearly didn't have a concept of. Although, I guess this just proves that I can't trust anyone.

I groaned as I opened my eyes, expecting to find myself surrounded by dead humans in a hotel room in Washington DC. I was sorely mistake, however, as I looked around me to find myself in the Salvatore Boarding House cellar. Just great. The one place I had tried so hard to escape and forget about: Mystic Falls.

"Rise and shine, Becs," Damon's annoying voice rang through the cellar as he appeared at the door.

"You really should sack your decorator, he did a terrible job of this room," I said sarcastically, "I mean, would it be too much to ask for a window?"

"Well, considering you're underground right now, I don't think you'd be able to see much out of a window," Damon commented.

My nostrils were filled with the smell of blood and my head snapped up to the cup Damon was holding, it contained the tiniest amount of blood in it, probably only about a half an inch high. He smirked at me, seeing that he had caught my attention. "It seems I have peeked your interest, well we're not going to let you starve down here. We're just putting you on a detox, so drink up," Damon smirked and pushed the cup on to the opening on the door.