Part Twenty-Eight

"Where is she?" Elijah growled, slamming Niklaus against a wall in the Mikaleson mansion by his throat.

"Brother, I'm so glad to find out that you're alive. I was so devastated to hear of your demise," Niklaus said sarcastically, smirking at his brother.

"Nik, tell us where she is," Rebekah glared at him from behind Elijah.

"But the fun has just begun," He replied, laughing.

"Where is she?" Elijah snarled again, his hand tensing around Niklaus's throat.

"Otherwise occupied," Niklaus said through clenched teeth, as he struggled for breath.

"They got engaged Nik, it's not funny anymore just give her back," Rebekah sighed in an annoyed tone.

"Oh congratulations brother, you might want to delay the wedding though," Niklaus's words were cut off as Elijah snapped his neck in anger.

He screamed, throwing the nearest glass object to him against the wall causing it to smash into a million pieces. "We'll find her, Elijah," Rebekah placed her hand on Elijah's shoulder before bringing her broken brother in for a hug. "I won't let you lose her again."

"Why does he always have to do this?" Elijah sighed, rubbing his hands over his face after pulling out of his sister's hug.

"Because he's Niklaus," Rebekah sighed softly as well, before grabbing her car keys.

"Where are you going?" Elijah asked her.

"To recruit some more help, we're never going to find Becs on our own," Rebekah replied, "Also, I am still enrolled in school, you know?"

"No, hold on, I have an idea. We'll need a distraction first, how about a little party, sister?" Elijah suggested, glancing down at his unconscious brother.

"An After Curfew Party sounds about right, brother," Rebekah grinned.

"I'll recruit help, whilst you cause the distraction," Elijah nodded at his sister who nodded back before heading off to school.

Elijah stood outside the Salvatore Boarding House, waiting for one of the brothers to open the door. When the door finally opened, it revealed Damon standing behind it. "Ah, the good Original brother," Damon smirked, "To what do I owe this unannounced... pleasure?"

"Niklaus has taken Becs," Elijah said immediately and without another word Damon stepped aside and let Elijah in.

"Start from the beginning," Damon said, getting them both a drink. He would definitely need it.

"When Niklaus jumped into Tyler Lockwood's body after being staked by Alaric he didn't actually die, therefore Becs didn't actually die either... Only momentarily," Elijah explained.

"I watched her, I watched her die with my own eyes," Damon said, a lump in his throat rising. He pushed his emotions back down, refusing to let Elijah see him upset. Despite his efforts, Elijah knew how much Becs meant to Damon, which is why he was here now.

"Yes, she was dead long enough for Niklaus to take her body and lock her in a coffin with the help of your little witch friend, Bonnie," Elijah sounded angry towards the end, he would have to deal with her later.

"Bonnie?" Damon muttered, shocked as well as angry. How could she do that to a friend?

"Yes, she's locked Becs in a coffin with magic and made it so she can't hear anyone outside and anyone outside can't hear her..."
Elijah trailed off towards the end, both of the men sitting in silence as they thought of the isolation and panic Becs must be in.