Part Twenty-Four

"Good morning," Elijah's husky voice whispered in my ear as my eyes fluttered open.

"Morning," I grinned and kissed his chest softly.

"I'm never going to get used to this," Elijah smiled down at me.

"To what?" I asked curiously.

"Waking up next to the most beautiful woman in the world," He grinned and kissed the top of my head.

"And why are you being so nice this morning? What do you want?" I laughed.

"Only to spend time with the woman I love," He smirked.

"Now I'm really curious, what's got into you?" I grinned jokingly. "I love you."

"I love you too," He gently lifted my chin up so he could kiss my lips. I grinned into this kiss and pushed myself up so that I was straddling him.

"Do we have to leave this bed today?" I murmured.

"I'm afraid so," Elijah chuckled.

"Maybe just a little longer then," I whispered seductively as I trailed kissed down his chest.

"I can't argue with that," He murmured.

When we finally pulled ourselves out of the bed, we got ready and went to join the others downstairs. Kol smirked as we walked in, "Had fun last night did we?"

"Oh most definitely," Elijah replied, smirking at his brother. "And this morning."

"Don't worry Kol, it's okay to be jealous," I grinned and patted his shoulder before pushing passed him and sitting beside Klaus on the settee. He was drawing, and I tried to see what it was but he just pulled it up to his chest.

"Please?" I pouted.

"No," He shook his head and I sighed.

"Where's Rebekah?" I asked, feeling the need of a girl's company.

"She didn't come home last night," Klaus shrugged.

"The dirty stop out," I laughed, "We weren't the only ones having fun last night, Elijah."

"Here she is!" Kol grinned as Rebekah walked in. "I trust you did better than that commoner... Matt... Was it?"

Rebekah tried to step around him, but he blocked her path. "If you don't shut your mouth, the next thing to come out of it will be your teeth." She said darkly, causing Klaus to smirk.

"I'm bored," Kol collapsed on to the sofa, "Our sister is a strumpet but at least she's having fun."

"A strumpet?" I laughed, "Wow, you are really showing your age there Kol."

"Well why don't you enlighten me then, Becs, what do people nowadays call it? Of course, I'm sure you would know considering you've been called it many times," Kol smirked as he insulted Becs. Elijah tensed as his brother referenced to his girlfriend being like a prostitute.

"They're called sluts or slags nowadays, Kol, and the last person that called me one ended up with his spleen on the floor," Becs threatened Kol, and even though she was lying about ripping a man's spleen out Kol seemed to get the point and moved on.

"Anyway, I need entertainment," Kol said, avoiding Becs's dark look.

"What are you waiting for then?" Klaus asked his brother, "Go on, have at it."