Part Three

I screamed. The only logical thing that I could do in that one moment. Scream.

"Jesus Christ Becs," Damon shouted, covering my mouth with his hand after he ran in my room.

"Are you okay?" Stefan burst in, looking shocked.

"What the hell is going on?" I turned my glare on them. Stefan looked at me and averted his gaze immediately, whereas Damon just held my eye contact.

Let me back track a minute or two, I had just got out the shower, with my wet hair dangling down my back after being washed. I walked out of my bathroom, into my bedroom completely naked - like I normally did. What I didn't expect was to find the crazy woman who kidnapped Elena standing in my bedroom staring at me. So I screamed.

"Maybe you should put some clothes on and we'll discuss this downstairs," Damon smirked, glancing down at my naked body and I rolled my eyes.

"If you were really my brother you wouldn't be staring at me like that," I stuck my tongue out at him and walked across the room to grab my dressing gown.

"But I'm not your real brother, so it's okay," Damon winked.

"You're gross, you know that?" Stefan looked at his brother on disgust.

"Actually, yes, I do," Damon smirked. "Come on Rose, let's give Becs a moment to get dressed."

"Stefan," I grabbed his arm before he could leave as well. "What is going on?"

"She's here to help," He replied before following the other two out.

I got dressed and dried my hair, and by the time I was ready Elena was knocking on the front door. I walked downstairs as she walked over to Stefan. "What's going on?" She asked him. He'd obviously left her message about Rose. So, he can find to tell her but not the girl he lives with - that he is practically with twenty four hours a day, seven days a week.

Stefan didn't sat anything for but stepped aside as Rose walked out of the lounge behind him. "What's she doing here?"

"She's here to help us," Stefan replied, as he had to me, "With the Originals."

"You have to understand, I only know what I've picked up over the years and I don't know what's true and what's not," Rose began as we all sat in the lounge. "But Klaus I know is real."

"But who is he?" Elena asked. How does she not understand yet?

"He's one of the Originals, Elijah's older brother," I rolled my eyes at her. "The first generation of vampires."

"He's like Elijah?" Elena looked shocked and confused at the same time.

"No, Elijah is like the Easter Bunny compared to Klaus," Rose said, shaking her head. "He's a foot soldier, he's the real deal."

"He's known as the oldest," Stefan explained. Isn't that basically what I said?

"What so the oldest vampire in time is coming after me?" Elena looked even more shocked than before. To be honest, I was really bored now, I thought we'd already established all of this, and I still needed to try and figure what happened when I saw Elijah. All those memories that came back, what did it mean? Did it have something to do with why Katherine turned me into a vampire? Or the secret she had spoken about Damon and Stefan keeping from me?

"Yes," I said in a bored tone, sticking a straw into my blood bag and draining it. "Can I leave now?"

"No," Stefan gave me a pointed look before turning back to his beloved, "Look, Elena, Elijah is dead so no one even knows that you exist."