Big Bad Wolf

Galing kay HahuYeah

Kim Jongin feeds on anyone beautiful. Do Kyungsoo is beyond perfect. Text copyright © 2016 by HahuYeah... Higit pa

Big Bad Wolf
Prologue
Wolf 1
Wolf 2
Wolf 3
Wolf 4
Wolf 5
Wolf 6
Wolf 7
Wolf 8
Wolf 9
Wolf 10
Wolf 11
Wolf 12
Wolf 13
Wolf 14
Wolf 15
Wolf 16
Wolf 17
Wolf 18
Wolf 19
Wolf 20
Wolf 21
Wolf 22
Wolf 23
Wolf 24
Wolf 25
Wolf 26
Wolf 27
Wolf 28
Wolf 29
Wolf 30

Epilogue

10.3K 668 221
Galing kay HahuYeah

Werewolves stop aging physically the moment they reach an age between twenty to twenty-five.

Everyone believed that it is human meat and blood that brings them the immortality they have. And everyone failed to realize that immortality is a gift to their kin. Human body brings them only power and strength.

Kim Jongin never expected himself in the middle of Seoul, South Korea in the year 2040, driving a black BMW as he heads home. He is twenty-three forever and looking back at everything that happened years back, he never thought living the most normal life this time of the century is even possible.

Their penthouse is located at the top of a thirty-six-storey building between a fashion studio and the coffee shop his husband owns. The moment he stepped out of the car, he could already hear them as clear as possible. Shin's favorite Korean pop is playing and he could already smell roast beef and some barbecues.

When he reached the floor and the elevator door opened, Cho is waiting for him in her favorite dinner dress. "Dad, you must start teaching me how to tune everything out." she said, touching her small ears. "Teacher's been whispering the answers to herself and I keep getting an A+ in all my exams."

Grinning, Jongin took her in his arms. Cho's three years old and a half and she's as witty as her parents. "Just close your eyes, Baby, and think about nothing else." Jongin whispered, touching her daughter's lids gently. "Like blocking a thought."

"I already tried that, Daddy." she murmured. "But I just can't do it."

But then, even before Shin appeared, Jongin and Cho turned their heads to his direction. "Aha! Cho!" he smirked. For a twelve year old, Jongin's first child is really tall. "Watch Oppa do this." Then he squeezed his eyes shut and before Cho could wave her brother off, Shin turned into a grey wolf right before their eyes. He made a deep angry growl and Jongin felt his daughter flinch.

"Stop it!" Cho hissed. "I'll tell Papa!"

"Shin, you're frightening your sister." Jongin muttered as he walked towards the rooftop still with Cho in his arms. "And don't go out naked. You'll freak everyone out."

Shin made a sound that sounded like a chuckle but he went straight to his room after making sure his sister's pissed off already.

Just like every other night during fall, the wind felt chilly but no one bothered to wear coat. It might even start snowing now but no one cared a bit. There's a lot of food on the table and everyone's not talking in low, hushed voices. Well, the last part seemed for the benefit of one.

"Oh thank the gods, Jongin!" Sehun exclaimed when he saw him. "We thought you were trapped in that elevator already." he smirked as he pulled someone beside him. It's a guy, a few inches smaller than Sehun and he has a cute face that looks more like a harmless girl. And he's human. Jongin frowned at Sehun but the latter just winked at him. Oh Sehun is dating a human being.

"Papa!" Cho cried out as Kim Kyungsoo approached them. He's wearing a warm pull over and ripped jeans. Just like all the other werewolves in the rooftop, twenty-three forever. And just like the very first night Kim Jongin met him, he'll always be beyond the perfect kind of perfect.

Upon reaching them, Kyungsoo placed a warm hand behind Jongin's neck, pulling him for a kiss. "I prepared your favorite," he whispered and then very slightly frowned. "And who's that girl living on the 10th floor? I heard she asked for your number."

Jongin can't help but grin. "You were listening?"

Kyungsoo shrugged as he looked at Cho instead, pinching her cheek. "Of course. You're my husband." And there's that familiar irritated edge in his voice that could only be solved through a different kind of fight. In bed, probably.

When Park Baekhyun stepped between them, he murmured a quick, "We're going hunting this weekend with the kids." making Jongin and Kyungsoo look at him in surprise and excitement, combined. "It's time for Chan Hyun and Hae Ra to learn how to kill a bear. They're both fifteen already!"

"That's right," Chanyeol butted in, holding a wine glass in one hand and Baekhyun's hand in the other. "You guys should come with us." he offered and when he did, they all looked at Sehun who's obviously listening to their conversation while he talks with his new guy. Should their friend come? Or let him dive into a relationship with a completely human creature?

As if Sehun got his cue, he stood up with the stranger and took his hand. "Guys," he started as he walked towards his friends. "I would like you all to meet Lu Han. He's from China and we met last week at Kyungsoo's shop."

"You did?!" Kyungsoo can't help but gasp, feeling quite a matchmaker himself. And one by one, they introduced themselves to the new guy, Lu Han. He seemed nice though, smiling every time someone speaks to him and for the whole night, they never heard a bad comment coming from him. The kids love him, too, although whispering a, "He smells good." and "His blood seems really red and sweet." won't have been real compliments.

You see, a lot of things happened for the past years.

When the Prophet came that very night, she didn't let Kim Jongin die. She understood every single thing he planned for the pack and knew the Alpha deserves a wish granted. It was never wrong to change something evil and unacceptable. It was never wrong to try and aim for the best. It was never wrong to change for the good.

And all Kim Jongin wanted was this kind of life; in the middle of Seoul with all the people he loves and cares for. Where they don't have to hide and kill. Where everything is how they're supposed to be. Peaceful. Harmless. And very much human.

Loving Kyungsoo made him stop hurting innocent people even when he thought they give them the immortality. Even when he thought he needs their blood to live forever. He is not Alpha anymore and neither is Park Chanyeol. The moment they quit eating human meat for power and authority, they were given this kind of life. The real, worth living one.

And now, surrounded by the people that really matter to him, power can never be up for comparison.

"I'm throwing Mother's ashes back to the forest next week," Kyungsoo whispered as he joined his husband by the railings. They both stared into the vast view of the city; lights, buildings, car honks and pedestrians. Every thing seemed surreal.

Slowly, Kim Jongin reached for Kyungsoo's hand, squeezing it. "I'll come with you."

"Thanks," Kyungsoo said as he gives a small smile. Then he intertwined their fingers, biting his lip and taking a lungful of air. "Jongin, I think I haven't thanked you enough yet about... choosing me over everything else."

When Jongin looked at him again, his face is a mixture of disbelief and amusement. "Baby, I would never have to choose between you or anything. It'll never be like that." he said. "It will always be you above anything. Always."

Kyungsoo smiled and it's quite a sad one. "I want to let you know that I am really, really happy right now." he breathes. "I want to be nowhere else but here."

Slowly, Jongin leaned down to plant a kiss on Kyungsoo's forehead. "You're spending eternity with me, Kim Kyungsoo. Are you ready for it?" he smirked and when Kyungsoo met his eyes again, he can't help but laugh himself.

"It's my dream, Kim Jongin."

* * * * * The End.

THANK YOU FOR READING! GODBLESS!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

272K 8.6K 19
DISCLAIMER: (9 DEC 2019) This whole book was written years ago and there are many many many mistakes in my writing. I am currently editing from chapt...
7.2K 337 43
You're an ordinary girl. Kpop has been a huge part of your life, and your love for it has only grown over the years. Your obsession for the legendary...
11.6K 868 11
in which kyungsoo loves his best friend more than she can imagine but she finds someone else. [completed] ⇸ lowercase intended ⇸ plot and original c...
267K 14.6K 41
Do kyungsoo gets bullied for being gay, since his mother convinced him to tell his best friend about it, who in return told every one he knew. He is...