Fate Like Fool ♚ BTS×LOVELYZ

By frhwonu-

"This fate like fool cursed me" Two groups, 14 hearts, 2 hearts connected as 1 while the love for the fateful... More

ch • 1
ch • 2
ch • 3
ch • 4
ch • 5
ch • 6
ch • 7
ch • 8
ch • 9
ch • 10
ch • 11
ch • 12
ch • 13
ch • 14
ch • 15
ch • 16
ch • 17
ch • 18
ch • 19
ch • 20
ch • 22
ch • 23
ch • 24
A/N
ch • 25
ch • 26
ch • 27
ch • 28
ch • 29
ch • 30
ch • 31
ch • 32
ch • 33
ch • 34
ch • 35
ch • 36
ch • 37
ch • 38
special 1
btsvelyz❤

ch • 21

2.2K 112 28
By frhwonu-

[ sujeong's POV ]

Ugh...my back hurts like hell now. If it not because of Yein and Jisoo unni whose hit me last night, I will be in heaven by now.

I scan the room while slowly getting up. None of them are awake yet. Gotta use this chance to get away from here before a fight broke up again. Pulling up my hoodie to cover my messy hair, I proceed to the dining room. Thank goodness this resort has its maids and workers so that we don't have to cook by ourselves.

I greet the maids in the kitchen and get a glass of milk before heading out to the basketball court outside the resort.

"Ahhh~ My body feels sore!!!!" I shout loudly while stretching. Gosh, I'm so gonna get my revenge on them later. How can I practice our choreography like this?

Just when I though I can be alone and have my relaxing morning to myself, someone had just to ruin it. "Yah, why are you stopping midway? Keep going! I still don't get a better look at your legs" that pervert little freaking alien say while smirking.

Ugh, I know I should just wear long pants last night.

"Stop staring or else I'm gonna kill you" I say and glare to Taehyung. Weirdly, he chuckled and walks towards me. The distance between us are really close, our bodies are almost touching. And because of his height, I need to look up to look at his damn face.

"You know, it's been a long time since you did it" Taehyung say. What? What does he mean by that? Something I did not do for a long time? Studying? Nahhh

I tilted my head to the side and with a clueless expression, "What do you mean by that?"

Not knowing that his next action will has my heartbeat go fast like crazy.

Taehyung bends down a little, matching to my height before his soft lips landed on my forehead. His hands trail up from touching my hands to my arms until he is holding my chin.

"T-Taehyung-ah, w-w-we sh-should get b-back in now" I stuttered badly. Oh my gosh, Ryu Sujeong!!!! WHAT THE HECK? DID I JUST REALLY BLUSH AND STUTTERED?!!?!?!? AND THIS GUY ACTUALLY KISS MY PRECIOUS FOREHEAD THE FIRST THING IN THE MORNING??!!?

"What? I couldn't hear you" he whisper to my ear and I could feel his breath on my skin. No..I really should stop this now. Before I realize it, my hands are already pushing Taehyung away from me. My eyes widen in shock.

What did I just do?

I look at him, only to find out that tears are already rolling down his cheeks. No...I make him cry?

"T-Taehyu-"

"Mianhe"

"Eh?"

"I know. It must be disgusting for you right? I was the fool one before. Because I know you were leaving, I didn't approached you neither tried to stop you. Now look at what I'm doing...I'm really pathetic right? Sujeonggie?" His tears are unstoppable.

No...

What have I done?

I've never thought of Taehyung like that. I know he had his reasons and it was me who decided to left. I don't want this misunderstanding separate the two of us anymore.

My lips curved into a smile as I steps forward to Taehyung before I buried my face into his chest. "It was never and will never be your fault Taehyung-ah. I'm the one who should be sorry. For not saying those words" I say

He pulls away and his eyes are already swollen from crying. "Those words?" He ask.

I nods. Yeah, those three words that I have been longing to say. I'm not gonna lie to my own feelings anymore. The fact that...

I tip toed and cupped Taehyung's face before we fell into a long and passionate kiss. It was sure making butterflies in my stomach and the tears of happiness finally escape my eyes as we kissed.

We pull away and with a broad smile on my face,

"I love you Kim Taehyung"

His eyes widen, but not long until our lips meet each other again. "Eh? Wh- AHHH!!!!! YAHHHH!!!!" I shout loudly when Taehyung suddenly pick me up in bridal style and swings me around. I keep on holding to his neck cause he was going too fast.

LIKE LITERALLY, IS HE TRYING TO KILL ME OR WHAT I JUST CONFESSED FOR GOODNESS SAKE

He finally stops and put me down, I couldn't stand straight at all with all the dizziness. It was kind of blurry, but I'm sure I heard Taehyung say,

"I love you too Kim Sujeong"

~~~~~~~

"Now, what should we do?" Jhope ask while playing with Jimin's hair and he actually get a death glare from Kei.

Just when someone was about to open his mouth, the door barged open and reveals a tall figure. Huh? He seems somewhat familiar though.

"Aren't you our principal's secretary?" Babysoul ask. Yeah, no doubts it's him. He was there during their principal explained everything to her before. The old man nods and a soft smile appeared on his face. He gestured them to follow him and they do as he says.

"Can we believe this guy unni?" Jisoo ask to Babysoul. She is still doubtful about following this secretary's words though. What if the same thing happened again and they will get hurt? "Gwenchana, let's just look first at what he wants to show us" Babysoul says and her dongsaengs just shrug their shoulder.

Seriously, this resort is super big but there's nothing to play in it. It doesn't has that many differences from their house.

"The principal has specially scheduled your three days at this resort with bunch of activities. From now on, you can trust on me to be your guide throughout this holiday" the secretary, Mr.Lee say and smiled.

BTS and Lovelyz look at each other with full doubts in their eyes but not that long until,

"WE'RE GONNA HAVE FUN TODAYYYYYY!!!!" V suddenly yells out in excitement as he runs to hug Mr.Lee. "Seriously, I don't know that guy" Jungkook say and the others facepalmed. How can he actually live without no worries? That alien..

During those three days, BTS and Lovelyz had so much fun with the activities that the principal had set up for them.

And it was during those three days too, Jungkook and Yein admitted to their members that they are dating, so does the Taejeong couple. Of course, it was really a shock to the other members but they congratulated them happily.

It was like a dream.

A dream that they had never wished for.

To be together at this moment, to laugh, to cry, to get angry, to be annoyed together. How can such a thing happened so fast? It was only like yesterday that they fought and bicker to each other but now..

"I love you" & "Thank you"

Those words become their every day's phrases.

[ rapmon's POV ]

For the last night at this resort, we've agreed to spend it with the our most beloved person. Of course, I choose her.

I told her to come to the park outside the resort at night and now I'm waiting for Soul. She's usually the type to come early, that's why I come earlier than that. Tch, I couldn't believed myself that I get overexcited for this that I can't stop grinning. Gosh, I got no jams.

"Namjoon-ah!" A petite voice calls my name and the sound of foot steps could be heard. "You're sure early! There's half an hour more till our meeting though!" She say and hold onto my hand. I chuckled a bit. Her small hand fit just right in my hand.

"Well, I was kinda too excited for this and ended up coming early.." My voice trailed as I look at Soul. She's blushing. It's quite dark here but I can look at her face clearly. "You're so cute" I accidentally blurts out.

"W-what?" Soul stuttered but she quickly cover it.

"Hmph! Of course I am!! I'm the leader of lovelyz after all! Whatcha expect huh you rapmonster~" She say in a mocking voice. "But you're kinda boyish tho" I say and I swear she glared at me the moment I said that

"Namjoon-ah,"

"Yes?"

"You've got no jams"

[ end of POV ]

Babysoul rest her head on Namjoon's shoulder. Their hands are intertwined together, feeling each other's warmth wrap in their hold. "Soul-ah," Namjoon say. "Hmm?" She hummed, still looking at the stars in the night sky.

"What I'm gonna do right now, is just a normal skinship between couples kay'" he say and a slight blush appears on his cheeks.

"Mwoya~ what is it? Are you goi-" Babysoul was cut off when Namjoon kiss her. It's a quick peck on her lips but still, it is enough to make her freeze in her seat.

Yeah, this is what Namjoon wants. To show that she is only for him. He knows that he didn't showed much affection towards her as a woman since he has his own group to deal with. But it won't be a reason for Namjoon to keep on avoiding it.

He loves her and that's enough.

What other words can make a girl's heartbeat beat faster than this one?

"I love you"

Unknowingly to Babysoul, few drops of tears stream down her cheeks. "Huh? I'm...crying?" Soul mumbles. She looks as her tears fall onto her palm, wetting it.

She looks at Namjoon and a smile curved onto her lips. So this is what happens when you are with the one you love huh? She could never imagine it before, a girl like her, can be this happy.

"Namjoon-ah,"

"Hmm?"

"Can you say it again?"

Namjoon laugh, confusing the girl. He abruptly stands up and hold onto Babysoul's waist as he embrace her in his arms. "I can say it even a million times again!!!" He exclaim happily and their lips meet again.

"LEE SOOJUNG!!! I LOVE YOUUU!!!"

"KIM NAMJOON!!!! I LO-" Soul was cut off when Namjoon crash onto a pole and both of them fall to the hard ground together.

"YAAHHH KIM NAMJOON YOU ARE SO DEAD TONIGHT!!!"

~~~~~~

"Yein-ah, aren't we going out somewhere? I'm bored" Jungkook say as he is playing games in his phone and laying his head on Yein's lap. Yein glance at Jungkook for a moment before focusing to the television again.

"I don't think we even have a place to go anymore" she stated and lays her back against the soft sofa, ruffling Jungkook's hair. "Wae? There's many places we can go" Jungkook say and sit down properly, meeting eyes with his now-not-enemy-but-girlfriend.

"The unnis and oppas must have went there earlier, that's why all of them are not here. We will just be a nuisance if we go somewhere near them and ruin their moment" Yein say flatly and sigh.

Well, not like she doesn't want to spend a romantic time with Jungkook or what.

"Then what about ours?" Jungkook say, leaning his face closer to Yein's. "U-umm.." Yein quickly put her hands on her face so that Jungkook won't see her blushing face.

LIKE SERIOUSLY HOW CAN HE LEANS IN SOOOOO CLOSE LIKE THAT WITHOUT WARNING HER!?!?!

"Yah, show me your face!!" Jungkook exclaim and tries to put her hands down but it was tough like hell. Both side don't want to give up and they are actually putting their strength into it. Not until Jungkook uses too much force and ended making both of them fall from the sofa.

Her eyes widen.

His smile turns to a smirk.

"You know...I just saw Rapmon hyung and Soojung noona kissed in the park. Should we do it too?" He say with his husky voice that makes her cheeks turn redder than before.

They are in a position where Jungkook is at the top of her and she is under him. His both arms trapping her head from getting away and Jungkook can finally see Yein's blushing face.

"I swear Jeon Jungkook if you do that, I will kick you. Very hard" She say, warning him. Even though there's still a little doubt in her words whether she really means it or not.

"What if I say no?"

"Aish! Jeon Jungkook!!!"

Yein tried to free herself but Jungkook is too strong compared to her. She can't get her eyes off him and so does him, to her. Jungkook's hand is touching Yein's chin as he leans closer. The urge is just too much. How can he resist himself? Even thought of him confessing to Yein before, has his heartbeat went faster.

Now she is in front of him.

"You are mine"

Jungkook's soft lips kiss Yein's forehead while both of his hands are holding her cheeks.

"Pabo," Yein suddenly say, startling the guy who is now blushing from his own kiss.

"You have to do it here, pabo-ya"

A second after those words are said, their lips are locked together. Her hands trail up to hold Jungkook's neck as she deepen the kiss. It's a really passionate kiss but not until Jungkook suddenly slip his tongue into Yein's mouth during the kiss.

She quickly pulled away, glaring at Jungkook.

"YAAHH!!!! You have to wait for that level!!!"

~~~~~~~~~

Annyeong everyone! Mianhe for not updating much T_T I was busy with school assignments! I might not be able to update that often anymore. Mianhe...

Okay, so how do you think of this chapter? It's full of kisses, yeah I know >//<

AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH JEONGIN FINALLY KISSSSSS AND YEIN BEING THE ONE WHO MAKE THE FIRST MOVE KYAAAAA AND YOU BYUNTAE KOOKIE I WILL SUE YOU AFTER I SUE MIN YOONGI KAY BYE DON'T MIND ME

Please vote and comment!

frhwonu-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.4K 2.7K 54
"Thankyou. I will wash it...and return it tomorrow". Saying that you looked in his eyes. Those borwn eyes made you feel like you wanna drown in them...
62.7K 3.2K 39
Being 24 and recently laid off from my job was not all it was cracked up to be. But one job application-that I filled out only because my best friend...
6.8K 442 33
He was young, but he knew pain beyond his years. She was innocent, but she didn't shy away from darkness. They grew up together. Separate hopes and...
650K 23K 39
Jungkook , Y/N and Jisoo... the three dynamic trio who you can't separate since birth!! when they were 10, Jungkooks family moved away to America lea...