Ready to Run ✔️

By spnmarvel1994

Ever feel like whatever is out there isn't where you currently are. Like maybe something was calling your nam... More

trailer's up
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Songlist for the story
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Not an update
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Not an update
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Authors note
Chapter 45
Chapteter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
I'm so happy
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Thank you all.

Chapter 42

7 0 0
By spnmarvel1994

Just a quick little note but remember her mom I'm thinking on getting her back into my story later on. I'm not sure how but yeah.

Harry

Me and Celeste were headed upstairs to my room she was asleep in my arms. We had played a game and watched a movie. She was curled up next to me the whole time and I guess she fell asleep being cuddled up next to me. So I told my family goodnight as I picked her up bridal style in my arms.

I made it to our room and I laid her down on it gently as I covered her up. She looked so beautiful. I wanted to get her out of her clothes so I gently took them off and gave her the shirt I was wearing and she smiled and I undressed to my boxers and laid down next to my angel. I watched her sleep as I gently ran my hand thru her hair. She scrunched up her nose when I kissed it. She was just so cute when she did that.

I was tired myself but I really just wanted to watch my girl sleeping. I was just lucky to have her in my life. She accepted me for who I was and wanted to know me. I knew I was falling for her but I wanted to know how she felt. I kissed her forehead and cuddled her closer.

"I love you Celeste. I wish you knew but I'll wait to tell you sometime".

Sorry this is so short but I thought this was a cute filler.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.8M 324K 100
I hate her, I hate her, I fucking hate her. If she died right now, I wouldn't care. My main concern would be how I would get my money for this stunt...
259K 3.4K 25
"Knowing you," Harry choked on a sob. "Knowing you was a mistake." "No! Don't say that! You love me! You told me last night!" Alexa yelled. "Well," H...
993 2 25
Cassia Reynes was a simple, teenage girl. She was brought into foster care after her parents died in a shooting. She is now a maid with 3 older broth...
453K 9.2K 64
"you're never going to read this, are you?" ~~~~ Ellie Potts has it all. The friends. The grades. The perfect, stereotypical, Instagram life. ...