Twenty One Pilots- Joshler No...

By TaintedTruce

© All Rights Reserved. It means a lot that you clicked this. I appreciate it and love you. Thanks for readi... More

Intro - Meeting Tyler
Intro - Meeting Joshua
Chapter One - First Day
Chapter Two - Collide
Chapter Three - Friendship
Chapter Four - Addict With A Pen
Chapter Five - Sunday Migraine
Chapter Six - Parents Are Back
Chapter Seven - Confession
Chapter Eight - Lane Boy
Chapter Nine - A Runaway
Chapter Ten - Truce
Chapter Eleven - Stressed Out
Chapter Twelve - Tear In My Heart
Chapter Thirteen - Homeschool
Chapter Fourteen - Graduation
Chapter Fifteen - Doubt
Chapter Sixteen - Fueled By
Chapter Seventeen - World Tour
Chapter Eighteen - Christmas
Chapter Nineteen - Not Today
Chapter Twenty - Polarize
Chapter Twenty One - Pilots
Chapter Twenty Two- One Shot
Chapter Twenty Three - Sorry
Chapter Twenty Four - Thoughts
Chapter Twenty Five - A Song For Josh
Chapter Twenty Six - Slushie Guys
Chapter Twenty Seven - Heaven
Chapter Twenty Eight- Honeymoon
Chapter Twenty Nine - Killing Time

Chapter Thirty - Josh Gets Dirty

399 15 0
By TaintedTruce

P.o.v Fans in the crowd

Oh my god.. I can't believe we're about to see Twenty One Pilots.

I know! Thank you so much for letting me come with you.

You're my best friend, there isn't anyone else I'd rather experience a life changing moment with.

You know what, I feel that on a personal level fam.

Just remember, if you cry I have tissues, if you need to leave the crowd I'll text you so you can find me.

Will do. Aghhhh! we're ten minutes away from seeing them in person.

Ten minutes passed and suddenly a shiver sent down my spine, as if... I wasn't worthy enough to be at this concert, I didn't deserve to see such perfection, but at the same time a shiver telling me, this is your moment, after everything leading up to this second, all the night you spent alone channeling out your blurryface to the sound of Josh's drums and Tyler's feeling put in every song to help you face another day. You. Deserve. This. No you don't, who are you kidding, your life is horrible. You deserve the fucking scum on the floor of a public bathroom in a run down gas station. Low on self esteem so you run on gasoline. You won't ever amount to anyth-

Yo! You good? You just zoned out.

Uh, yeah just had a moment.
(Maybe everyone does have their own Blurryface)

Okay, I was just making sure because OH MY GOD, ITS FUCKING THEM.

They both collected themselves and had joked about a youtuber who reacts to their videos. They both sang,

Everyone sing along,
Twenty one pilots
Twenty one pilo-ots
Twenty one pilots
Twenty one pilo-ots

She?? She?!

As the show passed the feeling that Tyler and Josh were a bit pissed off became more apparent.

Aghh! Catch as much confetti as you can.

______________________________________

P.o.v Josh

"What the hell was that??"

"What do you mean Josh it was great.. Can I get some water?" Tyler said to a techy.

"No you know exactly what I'm talking about. You sang she pronouns in Tear In My Heart."

"I didn't mean to, the first one was an accident it seemed more fitting to just go along with it." As he took a gulp of that quality H2O.

"Seemed more fitting?" Josh questioned that line. "Okay.."

As they got on the bus Josh hadn't said a word when usually this is the point where they'd be making out or eating together.

"You know I can hear you breathing right??"

"Wow am I hearing things??"

"Josh. You know that I love you,it just kind of slipped as 'She' instead of 'he.' If I could take it back I would."

"I'm sorry.... I've just been having weird mood changes ever since what happened at the last festival. I just don't want to see you hurt, ever."

"I know babe... You don't think it scared me either? We cut that show early, I'm scared to ever play there again."

"You shouldn't be afraid though, you don't deserve to live in fear.. Anymore."

Josh instantly regretted adding the word anymore' as he watched Tyler's facial expression change completely.

"Anymore?" Tyler questioned.

"Well.. You know what I mean."

"No, I'm really not following."

"Ty... You still experience Blurryface. Don't you think it gets a little old living in fear of someone who doesn't exist?"

Tyler took a step back from where Josh was sitting on the bus.

"I haven't had any recent experience of Blurryface since, well.. Since, uh. June! It was June. But he does exist. He. Is. Real."

"Ty. He isn't real, he was in your mind and you need to stop being afraid of him when he comes around."

"I'm trying.. But my thoughts overtake my actions and change who I have come to know."

"I know who you are!" Josh shouted.
"You're still the same guy I met in highschool. The complete same man I changed my entire life for."

The bus had arrived back in Ohio where they were able to finally go back home.

"We haven't seen our little yapper in a while." Josh said with a pouty face.

"Our little Bean is now a beanstalk." Tyler replied as he sat on the couch to pet Bean who was now a full grown dog.

"Tyler... Can I tell you something?"

My hands got cold, I took a big breath as I looked away because I couldn't bear to see his concerned face when I bring up topics that are hard to talk about. I blinked as I inhaled and looked him directly in the eye. He stood from the couch and for a moment I felt our energy shake each other out into a shiver of knowing exactly what I was about to say.

"Don't tell me Josh.. I don't want bad news tonight."

"It's true...." I mumbled as I looked away.

"How could you?!?!"

"Well today was coming out day.. We were both in the same room at the same time and he was venting about some issues with handling his sexuality."

"Okay.. But that doesn't mean you can kiss whoever you want! Look at your finger.. See that ring? It means I fucking love you more than anyone could ever handle, my love for you is deeper than the fucking ocean. Equivalent to just how deep my heart sinks when I tell everyone how amazing my husband is, all he does for us and how you give me motivation. Honestly if we were in this band without being together, I wouldn't be working so hard on this album for 2017. Do you not understand how much that hurts me to know you would kiss him? Especially when he's been our friend through this whole journey?!"

I stood in silence to collect my thought.

"Ty.. It's not what you think."

"Then we will call him." He said sternly as he picked up my phone and called as me.

"Hey Josh, it's really late, are you okay?"

Tyler gave me the eyes he has when he spaces out.

"Aga yeah I'm fine, I just wanted to call and make sure uh.. What we did was a one time thing."

"Don't worry I won't tell Tyler if that's what you're thinking."

"Well see that's why I'm calling because I tol-

" ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS MARK?? I TRUSTED YOU WITH EVERYTHING, YOU TELL ME WHAT THIS IS ABOUT RIGHT NOW." Ty cut me off.

"Oh my god.. I'm so sorry. I didn't want to tell you like this. But I don't think I like people for their genders.. I had never even kissed a man, Josh said he'd kiss me in hopes it'd help clear up my feelings, but I don't think I feel attraction to anyone.. I've been so insecure about anyone ever coming on to me and me not feeling the same unless their level of intellect caught me.."

I didn't know what to say to Tyler..

"Alright Mark, I apologize for getting so upset. Just so much has been on my mind since I accidentally said 'she' in the song."

"No prob man, were still good. I'm sorry for scaring your relationship."

"Josh.. I hope you don't think differ-

I pulled him into my arms and gave a big enough hug to calm his anxiety.

"-ent of me.." He whispered.

"I do think different of you." I exclaimed.

"I can only love you more." I whispered as I kissed the side of his neck.

"You mean it?" Tyler said with a pouty face.

"I KNOW it babe."

I gave his forehead three long lasting kisses, warm enough to light up his face and soft enough to let him know he is safe.

"You're the tear in my heart.. I'm alive." I whispered as I pulled the blanket over him, went to shut the light off and crawled in bed with the love of my life.

______________________________________

P.o.v Mark

"Hm that was weird."

"What happened?"

"Sorry about that I just got a phone call from Tyler and Josh."

"It's okay Mark, I just forgot what we were discussing."

"The debate of Trump and Clinton, you were speaking on the topic of obamacare no longer being affordable, premiums and deductibles going up and how you think the candidates should make things more affordable." I said as I poured us some more wine.

"Ah yes-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.6K 940 36
in which tyler is dating a girl and realizes that he loves a guy. (COVER BY @GladYouAskedThat) WARNING: smut, violence, suicide, self-harm, language...
7.2K 192 33
'@joshdunnnnnnn is now following you on Twitter!'
526 57 23
🖤
2.1M 113K 106
In which you and Tyler have a conversation everyday, but he's the only one talking. {all respect to jenna because jenna is amazing and she and tyler...